Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60001
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2012, 01:07 PM   #1
CJ7
Valued Poster

Default what are you hiding Willard?

JERUSALEM--Mitt Romney's campaign is barring members of the news media from attending a Monday fundraiser here, a change from their standard practice of making finance events open to a pool reporter.

Romney is slated to raise money from American citizens at the city's King David Hotel, but a campaign aide told reporters travelling with the Republican that they would not be allowed to have a representative present to record the event.

"Closed press," is all Romney press aide Rick Gorka would say when asked about the departure from their usual practice of letting reporters into fundraisers held in public venues.

apparently after all was said and done, Willard let ONE press member that traveled with him in the breakfast fundraiser ... selective press reporting at its finest

I'll pick you, but heres the rules ..

hiding something else Willard?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:19 PM   #2
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default CBJ7, your memory is about as short as your prick!

Obama's Revenge: New Yorker Reporter Excluded From Press Plane For Overseas Trip

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0..._n_113969.html

Three reporters bumped off Obama campaign plane

November 02, 2008| Don Frederick and Andrew Malcolm | Frederick and Malcolm are Times staff writers.

Sen. Barack Obama's operation has kicked three newspaper reporters off its campaign plane.

Obama's people say it was a tough decision to boot the reporters for the New York Post, the Dallas Morning News and the Washington Times. But, they say, there are only so many seats on the plane and somebody had to go.

It's probably just a coincidence that all three papers recently endorsed Obama's Republican rival for president, Arizona Sen. John McCain.

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/nov...ion/na-ticket2
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:28 PM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Obama has already had meeting without the press and personal electronics have been confiscated. Israel is a different country with different customs. Too many cases of Americans being targeted for supporting the GOP. With Obama's Muslim connections you can't take too many chances.

Why don't you complain about Obama excluding the press in this country. You know, the first amendment and all.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Obama has already had meeting without the press and personal electronics have been confiscated. Israel is a different country with different customs. Too many cases of Americans being targeted for supporting the GOP. With Obama's Muslim connections you can't take too many chances.

Why don't you complain about Obama excluding the press in this country. You know, the first amendment and all.

the reporters flew to Israel with Romney, a different country has nothing to do with it.

unless you fire up the excuse machine and try to cover willards bullshit with your horseshit
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:15 PM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It's ok when Obama does it, JD, because as we all know, Obama knows what's best for us. When Romney does it, he's hiding something. That's CBJ7's standard for all things. Obama does nothing wrong, Romney can't do anything right. That is because Obama only has what's best for us at heart, and Romney just wants to loot the treasury to make himself richer.

You need to learn this stuff, JD.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:20 PM   #6
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
It's ok when Obama does it, JD, because as we all know, Obama knows what's best for us. When Romney does it, he's hiding something. That's CBJ7's standard for all things. Obama does nothing wrong, Romney can't do anything right. That is because Obama only has what's best for us at heart, and Romney just wants to loot the treasury to make himself richer.

You need to learn this stuff, JD.

there you go again ... you constantly remind everyone Willard is a better choice than Obie, then in the next breath have no problem with Willard doing the same thing Obie did

if Willard is a carbon copy of Obie what makes you think hes a better choice than Obie?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Willard is only a slightly better choice than Hussein. I don't worship either one, as you apparently worship Obama, and then deny it. It's plain that you do. I'm just exposing your hypocrisy, and Hussein's.

I'd rather not have either one as President, but I expect one of them will be. If it has to be one or the other, I prefer Willard over Hussein.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:33 PM   #8
CJ7
Valued Poster

me worship Obie?

thats fuckin rich ... is that meaningless tidbit supposed to offend me ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:33 PM   #9
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

"Reporter Scott Powers says Biden's staff kept him confined in a closet during posh fundraiser"

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011...beth-alexander

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:54 PM   #10
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

It's not OK when anybody does it, period. Just because Obama does it doesn't make it OK for Romney to do it, and just because Bush did it doesn't make it OK for Obama to do it.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:00 PM   #11
CJ7
Valued Poster

we're talking about Willard in Israel 3 days ago ...

apparently the most curious are now the least curious

presonally, I want to know what he had to hide ... HE is the candidate running for president trying to unseat the current president
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:05 PM   #12
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The press doesn't have unlimited access rights.......where do you get these crazy ideas ?

If Obama/Romney want to meet in private with donors; so be it....but the canddiate can't have it both ways; preaching to us how transparent their campgain is then shut the press out or lock them in a closet to protect their privacy..
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:08 PM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

That's kind of the point, ICUP. I'm just tired of people excusing Obama for doing things they rail against others for doing.

These people don't realize that they are able to say, "I support Obama, but what he did in this instance is not right." They seem to think that if they acknowledge any error or weakness in Obama, his campaign and/or administration will crumble. It is close to a personality cult, harmful and dangerous both to the adored and the adorers.

It's really ok. No one is perfect, not even Obama. I don't understand why partisans have to make their candidate out to be Jesus, and their opponent, Satan. The fact is they are more alike than they are different, and both are imperfect. They both take dumps that stink, and they have both picked their nose in public. Big deal.

Just be realistic. But on the other hand, I'd have no fun at all if people responded, "You're right, that's not the best thing for Obama to do, but I still think he's the better candidate."

Who could argue with that? But it's more fun to watch them try to spin things to make Obama perfect.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:09 PM   #14
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The press doesn't have unlimited access rights.......where do you get these crazy ideas ?

If Obama/Romney want to meet in private with donors; so be it....but the canddiate can't have it both ways; preaching to us how transparent their campgain is then shut the press out or lock them in a closet to protect their privacy..

if you can quote me saying anything about the press having unlimited access I wont think youre crazy ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:11 PM   #15
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I know COG. I guess that's what keeps me coming to the board. It's actually entertaining to read the posts from both sides of the aisle.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women