Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2024, 09:26 AM   #1
secondHandNews
Gaining Momentum

Default One-a-day providers

Years ago there was a provider in this area who advertised as scheduling "at most one gentleman a day, if that." She focused on "quality over quantity" and did so at a good price point. She's no longer here but I'm curious whether you guys know of any other providers who are equally low volume.

I get that the majority of ladies don't "stack" appointments and that 2-3 per day is not unusual. But I'd like to find another like her so that I can avoid 1) getting rushed out the door because she has another appointment, or 2) having to rearrange my schedule to accommodate her timeslots. There's something very freeing about hearing, "Yes, I can see you on Tue anytime. Would you like to visit in the morning, afternoon, or evening?"

Btw, I pretty much limit myself to P4, ECCIE, and TER, but none of those sites makes it easy to find providers who limit themselves to one per day. I know that OH2 allows ads that I could search, but I'm not a member there; I've found it to be a poorly designed and administered site.
secondHandNews is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 10:05 AM   #2
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

Check out Lana Archer, "Larcher" on OH2.
https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?111345-Larcher
corona is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 11:00 AM   #3
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

It would not surprise me that many providers see one or two clients a day at most, especially given the fact that per their donations, they want what more than a person who makes well into the 6 figures on a per day basis.

However, they will still rush you out the door. After all, an hour is an hour if not less on most occasions.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 05:54 PM   #4
bill sins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

The easy way is to select an older, over weigh, high priced provider. She will probably have only 1 hit a week, if that. Can't imagine a lady would turn a prospect down.
bill sins is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women