Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2017, 09:30 PM   #91
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Incorrect but enjoy.
It's your interpretation that is incorrect. Kelly restated Trump's full message and emphatically stated, "That was the message. That was the message that was transmitted." Then, in contrast, Kelly stated that he was so stunned by what the lying, lib-retard cunt was saying on TV, that he took a walk in the Arlington cemetery. He termed her a "selfish, empty barrel" and called her remarks "noise". Kelly called Trump's remarks the message, and Kelly called the lying, lib-retard cunt's remarks "noise" -- NOT the message -- ergo, a lie. The lying, lib-retard cunt lied through omission "to create a false or misleading impression."

Quote:
Lying by omission

Also known as a continuing misrepresentation, lying by omission occurs when an important fact is left out in order to foster a misconception. Lying by omission includes the failure to correct pre-existing misconceptions. For example, when the seller of a car declares it has been serviced regularly but does not tell that a fault was reported at the last service, the seller lies by omission. It can be compared to dissimulation.

An omission is when a person tells some of the truth, but leaves out a few key facts that therefore completely change the story.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 09:42 PM   #92
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
I can tell you empathetic words to use but if you lack empathy your saying them might not come out the same. I don’t know how he said it or the way it sounded to people listening. He could have sounded scripted or harsh. I don’t know and neither do you. The people that heard it however do...
So we've come to this - even if you say exactly the right words, the libtards will still ridicule you for not sounding sincere and empathetic enough! You can't win with these jackasses! However perfect your words and your intended sentiment, they will always reserve the right to judge your delivery and take offense! Only Democrats do empathy right!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 09:50 PM   #93
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So we've come to this - even if you say exactly the right words, the libtards will still ridicule you for not sounding sincere and empathetic enough! You can't win with these jackasses! However perfect your words and your intended sentiment, they will always reserve the right to judge your delivery and take offense! Only Democrats do empathy right!
The only one who "lacked sincerity" -- honesty -- was the lying, lib-retarded cunt who purposely did not relate all that Trump actually said in order "to create a false or misleading impression." Only liars would start quibbling about delivery after they had been caught misrepresenting the entirety of what was actually said.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:51 PM   #94
lustylad
BANNED

From the transcript of Gen. Kelly's remarks:

"The President of the United States... said to me, what do I say? I said to him, sir, there’s nothing you can do to lighten the burden on these families.

Well, let me tell you what I told him. Let me tell you what my best friend, Joe Dunford, told me — because he was my casualty officer. He said, Kel, he was doing exactly what he wanted to do when he was killed. He knew what he was getting into by joining that 1 percent. He knew what the possibilities were because we’re at war. And when he died, in the four cases we’re talking about, Niger, and my son’s case in Afghanistan — when he died, he was surrounded by the best men on this Earth: his friends.

That’s what the President tried to say to four families the other day."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/19/u...gold-star.html
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 12:25 AM   #95
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Let's investigate why the Trump admin decided to personally pull out coalition support which led to the death of these young men the very next day. It was Trump's call and he's directly responsible for their deaths.

It's why the Trump admin dont want to talk about it by having General Kelly disgracefully come out attacking the Senataor, the grieving widow, and the other goldstar Khan family. General Kelly is a delusional racist fuck pining for the racist past of the 1950's. It was a cowardly display of taking up for a man who routinely disparages soldiers, war hero's , jokes about the Purple Heart and took 5 deferrments to avoid war. If you can defend such a man as Trump then you lose all credibility.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:18 AM   #96
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You and your ilk are despicable, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. Unlike Benghazi, these men had weapons for self protection, and their call for air support was answered immediately, you retarded piece of shit. Quite unlike Benghazi where the only air support -- hours after the attack began -- came from Libyan soldiers who had been loyal to Gaddafi -- who Odumbo and hildebeest overthrew.
Add to that, there wasn't an immediate coverup from the govt, trying to blame it on a video etc..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:18 AM   #97
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Let's investigate why the Trump admin decided to personally pull out coalition support ....
Please do! Although I don't know who the "us" (Let's) is, but why don't you start with General Kelly and get in his face on a "toe-to-toe" confrontation. I'm sure WTF "has your back" and will be right there with you telling General Kelly what a "traitor" he is!

Enjoy!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:36 AM   #98
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let's investigate why the Trump admin decided to personally pull out coalition support which led to the death of these young men the very next day. It was Trump's call and he's directly responsible for their deaths.

It's why the Trump admin dont want to talk about it by having General Kelly disgracefully come out attacking the Senataor, the grieving widow, and the other goldstar Khan family. General Kelly is a delusional racist fuck pining for the racist past of the 1950's. It was a cowardly display of taking up for a man who routinely disparages soldiers, war hero's , jokes about the Purple Heart and took 5 deferrments to avoid war. If you can defend such a man as Trump then you lose all credibility.
You're insanely stupid in addition to being a liar and a hypocrite, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. And that racist bitch cunt from Florida ain't no senator, just like she ain't no fucking cowboy. She, like you, is a sub-human piece of shit that lies and distorts at the drop of her phony, rhinestone hats.
Old 10-20-2017, 06:25 AM   #99
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
. He termed her a "selfish, empty barrel" and called her remarks "noise". Kelly called Trump's remarks the message, and Kelly called the lying, lib-retard cunt's remarks "noise" -- NOT the message -- ergo, a lie. The lying, lib-retard cunt lied through omission "to create a false or misleading impression."
That is incorrect....Kelly was referencing her remarks from years ago and there is some controversy that Kelly may be mistaken in his recollection.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:29 AM   #100
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I'm sure WTF "has your back" and will be right there with you telling General Kelly what a "traitor" he is!

Enjoy!
My comment about Kelly being a traitor was in jest to you idiots calling McCain a traitor.

There is a whole thread about McCain being a traitor.

Typically , you one again take things out of context.

I do think Kelly has entered the Political arena....he is a retired Gen.

That is like that kickboxer getting in the Boxing ring...different rules.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:46 AM   #101
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That is incorrect....Kelly was referencing her remarks from years ago and there is some controversy that Kelly may be mistaken in his recollection.
Kelly was referencing the lying, lib-retard cunt. She was an empty barrel then, and she's still an empty barrel -- meaning there is no substance to what she says, only noise.

There was only one reason why Kelly took the podium and that was to rebut the delusional lies and mischaracterizations vocalized by the lying, lib-retard cunt and the mendacious talking heads in the lame-stream media. It's pure nonsense to suggest that he didn't take the podium for that reason, and that reason alone. There's only one reason that he would make the remarks he did, and that is because the lying, lib-retard cunt and the mendacious talking heads in the lame-stream media are seeking "to create a false or misleading impression": i.e., lie.
Old 10-20-2017, 08:09 AM   #102
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Please do! Although I don't know who the "us" (Let's) is, but why don't you start with General Kelly and get in his face on a "toe-to-toe" confrontation. I'm sure WTF "has your back" and will be right there with you telling General Kelly what a "traitor" he is!

Enjoy!

I'd beat Kelly's old ass if he got in my face talking shit end of story....he may be a hero to you but not to me. John McCain is a hero to me.
Old 10-20-2017, 08:12 AM   #103
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Kelly was referencing the lying, lib-retard cunt. She was an empty barrel then, and she's still an empty barrel -- meaning there is no substance to what she says, only noise.

There was only one reason why Kelly took the podium and that was to rebut the delusional lies and mischaracterizations vocalized by the lying, lib-retard cunt and the mendacious talking heads in the lame-stream media. It's pure nonsense to suggest that he didn't take the podium for that reason, and that reason alone. There's only one reason that he would make the remarks he did, and that is because the lying, lib-retard cunt and the mendacious talking heads in the lame-stream media are seeking "to create a false or misleading impression": i.e., lie.
Actually you are being obtuse....the Congresswoman and the widow could actually believe that what was said was insensitive and Kelly was explaining that it was not meant to be.

He never said that the Congresswoman lied about what was said.

They both are correct in their belief of what they said and what they heard.

What was said does not sound insensitive to me, nor to Kelly but he is not a grieving widow with no combat experience. So what is said to a grieving Marine whose son has died may not sound as sensitive when said to a grieving wife who has never served and her husband has just died.

You guys are not being fair and are not taking various POV's into consideration.

This is a case where people need to just talk it out and cut to the Gray....there is no black n white.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 08:12 AM   #104
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're insanely stupid in addition to being a liar and a hypocrite, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. And that racist bitch cunt from Florida ain't no senator, just like she ain't no fucking cowboy. She, like you, is a sub-human piece of shit that lies and distorts at the drop of her phony, rhinestone hats.

We will get to the bottom of this. Trump killed 4 soldiers through his decisions and try to hide what he did. It wasn't until someone in the media called him out that he tried and failed to respond. These guys lay dead for over two weeks and all Trump was doing was getting on Twitter talking childish shit and going on rants about NFL players. If the Dems win the mid-terms this clown will be impeached for high crimes and felonious behavior
Old 10-20-2017, 08:24 AM   #105
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
We will get to the bottom of this. Trump killed 4 soldiers through his decisions and try to hide what he did. It wasn't until someone in the media called him out that he tried and failed to respond. These guys lay dead for over two weeks and all Trump was doing was getting on Twitter talking childish shit and going on rants about NFL players. If the Dems win the mid-terms this clown will be impeached for high crimes and felonious behavior
That mission in Niger has been going on for five fucking years, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. Trump inherited it, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.

If it wasn't "wrong" when Odumbo was doing it, it ain't wrong now, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.

Trump is not in tactical command of any U.S. troops, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. The generals on the ground in Africa are responsible for the tactical disposition of troops on the ground in Africa, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women