Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2017, 07:28 AM   #16
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Thanks for your service, Brother!!!

McCain is a rat! With a tail 5 ft long...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st070p6jL_w
You are nothing but a hateful little piss ant iffylube.
Hopefully some day you can experience a drive by shooting first hand.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 08:18 AM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Thanks for your service, Brother!!!

McCain is a rat! With a tail 5 ft long...

]
You are not his Brother you useless piece of shit. You are a stupid ass cheerleader for the biggest POS for a President this country has ever seen.

At one point you might even have understood how stupid cutting taxes and increased spending is to this country....but no longer, you are the real traitor.

You are embracing the Russian way.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 08:21 AM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Just shameful , SLOBBRIN.

JUST SHAMEFUL.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 11:57 AM   #19
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Most of the "far right" and those who are loyal to President Trump must admit that up until recently they didn't have a bone to pick with John McCain. The anti-McCain rhetoric and the anti McCain sentiment didn't have much traction until President Trump and his agenda made it "acceptable" by certain segments to ridicule John McCain. I did not vote for Senator McCain, and often I oppose his political philosophy. That he and his team selected such a shallow goofball to serve as his running mate was questionable. What cannot be questioned, however, is his sincere passion for his country. He served his country in dangerous circumstances and sacrificed much as a result of being captured. He behaved nobler than I would have behaved under similar circumstances. If you're one of the recent critics of McCain, ask yourself why you changed your perspective so dramatically in the past year or so. Could it be because McCain consistently questions Donald Trump's fitness for office? What was your position on McCain three years ago?
Muy Largo is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 12:02 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Largo View Post
Most of the "far right" and those who are loyal to President Trump must admit that up until recently they didn't have a bone to pick with John McCain. The anti-McCain rhetoric and the anti McCain sentiment didn't have much traction until President Trump and his agenda made it "acceptable" by certain segments to ridicule John McCain. I did not vote for Senator McCain, and often I oppose his political philosophy. That he and his team selected such a shallow goofball to serve as his running mate was questionable. What cannot be questioned, however, is his sincere passion for his country. He served his country in dangerous circumstances and sacrificed much as a result of being captured. He behaved nobler than I would have behaved under similar circumstances. If you're one of the recent critics of McCain, ask yourself why you changed your perspective so dramatically in the past year or so. Could it be because McCain consistently questions Donald Trump's fitness for office? What was your position on McCain three years ago?
"Up until recently" McCain was one of the Republicans who voted to repeal Odumbocare every time there was a repeal vote taken, Muy Loco, and it's been what the little hypocrite campaigned on:

Quote:
“It is clear that any serious attempt to improve our health care system must begin with a full repeal and replacement of Obamacare, and I will continue fighting on behalf of the people of Arizona to achieve it.” McCain
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 05:05 PM   #21
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardroad69 View Post
I was in that same hell hole as he was. I don't always agree with him, but he is not a traitor.
+100
Old 10-18-2017, 05:51 PM   #22
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
You think Bowe Bergdahl served honorably too. You, Bowe and McLaim can ROT IN HELL!

Along with WTFacist, eehhhbuhrrrr and PIGLER WEINERSTEIN!

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 06:07 PM   #23
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

NO! we are NOT DONE, We are just beginning, 0zombies...

Medal of Honor recipient James Stockdale, in contrast to McCain, was actually brutally tortured and still refused to collaborate with the enemy. Let’s compare and contrast his actions to that of McCain:

Stockdale was held as a prisoner of war in the Hoa Lo prison (the infamous “Hanoi Hilton”) for the next seven and a half years. As the senior Naval officer, he was one of the primary organizers of prisoner resistance. Tortured routinely and denied medical attention for the severely damaged leg he suffered during capture, Stockdale created and enforced a code of conduct for all prisoners which governed torture, secret communications, and behavior. In the summer of 1969, he was locked in leg irons in a bath stall and routinely tortured and beaten. When told by his captors that he was to be paraded in public, Stockdale slit his scalp with a razor to purposely disfigure himself so that his captors could not use him as propaganda. When they covered his head with a hat, he beat himself with a stool until his face was swollen beyond recognition. When Stockdale was discovered with information that could implicate his friends’ “black activities,” he slit his wrists so they could not torture him into confession.
….
Stockdale was one of eleven prisoners known as the “Alcatraz Gang“: George Thomas Coker; George McKnight; Jeremiah Denton; Harry Jenkins; Sam Johnson; James Mulligan; Howard Rutledge; Robert Shumaker; Ronald Storz; and Nels Tanner. These individuals had been leaders of resistance activities while in captivity and thus were separated from other captives and placed in solitary confinement. “Alcatraz” was a special facility in a courtyard behind the North Vietnamese Ministry of National Defense, located about one mile away from Hoa Lo Prison. In Alcatraz, each of the prisoners was kept in an individual windowless and concrete cell measuring 3 by 9 feet (0.9 by 2.7 m) with a light bulb kept on around the clock, and they were locked in leg irons each night.[9][10][11][12][13] Of the eleven, Storz died in captivity there in 1970.

In a business book by James C. Collins called Good to Great, Collins writes about a conversation he had with Stockdale regarding his coping strategy during his period in the Vietnamese POW camp.[14]

I never lost faith in the end of the story, I never doubted not only that I would get out, but also that I would prevail in the end and turn the experience into the defining event of my life, which, in retrospect, I would not trade.[15]

When Collins asked who didn’t make it out of Vietnam, Stockdale replied:

Oh, that’s easy, the optimists. Oh, they were the ones who said, ‘We’re going to be out by Christmas.’ And Christmas would come, and Christmas would go. Then they’d say, ‘We’re going to be out by Easter.’ And Easter would come, and Easter would go. And then Thanksgiving, and then it would be Christmas again. And they died of a broken heart.[15]

Stockdale then added:
This is a very important lesson. You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end—which you can never afford to lose—with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.[15]

Stockdale was released as a prisoner of war on February 12, 1973 during Operation Homecoming. His shoulders had been wrenched from their sockets, his leg shattered by angry villagers and a torturer, and his back broken.

On March 4, 1976, Stockdale received the Medal of Honor. Stockdale filed charges against two other officers (Marine Corps Lieutenant Colonel Edison W. Miller and Navy Captain Walter E. “Gene” Wilber) who, he felt, had given aid and comfort to the enemy. However, the Navy Department under the leadership of then-Secretary of the Navy John Warner took no action and retired these men “in the best interests of the Navy.”[16][17]
Debilitated by his captivity and mistreatment, Stockdale could not stand upright and could barely walk upon his return to the United States, which prevented his return to active flying status. In deference to his previous service, the Navy kept him on active duty, steadily promoting him over the next few years before he retired as a vice admiral. He completed his career by serving as President of the Naval War College from October 13, 1977, until August 22, 1979.
Old 10-18-2017, 06:17 PM   #24
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

McStain is a 0zombie HERO Whore...

Quote:
If he were just some poor Joe who endured hardship as a prisoner, I could understand and by sympathetic to him breaking under pressure and collaborating. But he was not just some average Joe. He was an Admiral’s son, and he rode a wave of propaganda of him being some kind of hero into Congress, and he has been there ever since, and because of his status as a “war hero” he has received deference, forgiveness for his repeated sins against the Constitution, and repeated reelection so he can violate it yet again, term after term. He was no war hero. A collaborator simply is not a hero. He is, in fact, the opposite. Maybe someone like that can be forgiven, or considered with sympathy, but he sure as hell should not be hailed as some kind of hero, or “national treasure” like Newt Gingrich just called McCain. Stockdale was a real hero. Calling McCain a hero cheapens that term. And while for years people asserted that he made this recording (which he denied), the public never heard it, until now. – Stewart Rhodes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y
Old 10-18-2017, 06:27 PM   #25
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default no room for anyone else, iffy says

I suspect iffy and some of the others who seem to run their crude, mean mouths at every little thing have never been involved in any civil discourse or community project that involved a diversity of interests. It would be frustrating for them to do so because in their little worlds there is no room for anyone's opinion or belief that differs from theirs. That's because they are firmly convinced they are always right. They behave like newcomers to the business of give and take of ideas, discounting anyone who believes in something other than what they believe in. Their world is black and white. Up and down. Bad and good. There is never any room for contemplation or accommodation. If you don't believe what they believe you are some sort of evil person. They make it plain they prefer to hate and malign you rather than give you a respectful, fair shake. Iffy's response to this post will be something like a Trump response after he is challenged for his routinely stated insensitive and foolhardy comments, only coarser, and lacking the poisonous, divisive venom that Trump uses.
Muy Largo is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 06:48 PM   #26
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Old 10-18-2017, 06:59 PM   #27
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I suspect iffy and some of the others who seem to run their crude, mean mouths at every little thing have never been involved in any civil discourse or community project that involved a diversity of interests. It would be frustrating for them to do so because in their little worlds there is no room for anyone's opinion or belief that differs from theirs. That's because they are firmly convinced they are always right. They behave like newcomers to the business of give and take of ideas, discounting anyone who believes in something other than what they believe in. Their world is black and white. Up and down. Bad and good. There is never any room for contemplation or accommodation. If you don't believe what they believe you are some sort of evil person. They make it plain they prefer to hate and malign you rather than give you a respectful, fair shake. Iffy's response to this post will be something like a Trump response after he is challenged for his routinely stated insensitive and foolhardy comments, only coarser, and lacking the poisonous, divisive venom that Trump uses.
When you BOT's whack off, do you ejackulate 1's & 0's?

... Does PIGLER WEINERSTEIN enjoy it as much as regular sperm?

Old 10-18-2017, 08:39 PM   #28
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardroad69 View Post
I was in that same hell hole as he was. I don't always agree with him, but he is not a traitor.
Who knows if you were really there. I tend to call bullshit on unproven claimed valor. So I'm assuming your claim is BS.

J M is a traitor.

He betrayed his constituency by not following through on his promise to repeal Ovomit-care. He is a piece of shit. He needs to turn in his RINO and never-trump card then hurry up and die.

GBM in his brain is making him crazy.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 09:38 PM   #29
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

may the cancer in John McCain's brain rot out in a painful way!!!

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 07:13 AM   #30
bamscram
Valued Poster

For those of us who weren't there who are we to judge?
Fetch me some more fries iffylube.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women