Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2017, 01:27 PM   #1
Crickitt
Registered Member

Encounters: 7
Default Cheating Fantasy

Ok, so I'm apprehensive about saying this, but hope that the "no judgement" mantra of this forum provides a safe place for this. I have a cheating fantasy. I love to be with a woman and she knows that I am cheating on my wife with her. Not only does she know about it, she openly embraces and is turned on by the fact that she's giving me what I can't get at home. She openly converses about how much better she is and how much better her pussy is than my wife's pussy. It's all about embracing the taboo of cheating and playing that up which is so hot. Ironically, I'm not married, but this is a huge turn on.

I have seen the I Have a Wife series from Naughty America, but it doesn't really focus on playing up the married part. It typically has a girl that knows that the guy is married and mentions that she'll never tell, but it never really goes beyond that.

Ok, so there it is? Is this something that I'm alone in or are others out there turned on by this? Providers, what about you? I know that you all know that many if not most of the clients that you see are married, but do you prefer to turn a blind eye to it or does it turn you on to play that up? Just curious about other perspectives on this.
Crickitt is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 04:48 PM   #2
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I understand your fantasy. I prefer to sleep with married women. And if their husband knows even better. So mine is the opposite but I can see what you mean though. I guess it is the doing something wrong part that intrigues you.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 04:55 PM   #3
suzee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 320584
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Sounds like fun

I would love to play out that fantasy if you were a little closer.
Suzee
suzee is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 05:16 PM   #4
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

A very hot roleplay is for the woman to not only know you are married but be best friends with your wife or even your wife's sister who knows she can out fuck your wife and make you dump your wife anytime because she is the hot fuck you need so badly)) Woman love fucking their best friend's husband))
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 09:57 AM   #5
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Teagenluv......I would love to introduce you to my wife so ya'll can become BEST FRIENDS. (grin)
Souper is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 10:31 AM   #6
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, to make the roleplay that much hotter and realistic, I could meet your wives before you come fuck me)) Better yet, bring your wife to the session so she can watch me out fuck her))
Old 09-06-2017, 06:37 PM   #7
munkycrank
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I understand your fantasy. I prefer to sleep with married women. And if their husband knows even better. So mine is the opposite but I can see what you mean though. I guess it is the doing something wrong part that intrigues you.
+1
and Teagenluv... omg I've never met you but your posts get me hot and bothered every time...
munkycrank is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 07:30 PM   #8
johnthejohn
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

You are NOT alone in this. I fantasize about my wife cheating on me and me cheating on her with a woman who not only loves to talk about how much better she is, but wants me to confirm it.
johnthejohn is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 07:47 PM   #9
munkycrank
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnthejohn View Post
You are NOT alone in this. I fantasize about my wife cheating on me and me cheating on her with a woman who not only loves to talk about how much better she is, but wants me to confirm it.
hey johnthejohn... hook me up with your wife! We can make this a reality!!
munkycrank is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 12:15 AM   #10
Madame X
Haute Chocolate

User ID: 2030
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I used to have a TER review of a roleplaying scenario aimed *just* at the kink you're describing here... it was so hot! I'm not much of a homewrecker, but I posed as his wife's best friend at a hotel bar and went after him so hard that the other patrons felt bad for him, lol.

Unfortunately it was rewritten (over there you can resubmit reviews for subsequent visits) for one of our less theatrical, but more strict sessions. Ah well... I think I need a re-do of that one

~Mme X~
Madame X is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:52 AM   #11
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

It is hot fucking a married client who talks to his wife on the phone while I am riding his cock CG or he is pounding me doggie))
Old 09-08-2017, 07:42 PM   #12
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Have a RL girl that I have had an ongoing relationship with for 5 or 6 years. She asks about my wife and wants me to describe what we have done in our plain vanilla sex life since I saw her last. Her nipples get hard immediately and her pussy gets dripping wet...she has never said it turns her on to talk about it, but she always brings it up and it takes no effort to get her randy as hell. The anything but plain vanilla sex that would make Dallas Rain blush is incredible...
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 12:02 PM   #13
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I like hearing about guys fucking their wives and telling guys about guys I fuck as well as we fuck) I think most providers love that type of cheating dirty talk while fucking!! Cheating is so hot)))
Old 09-11-2017, 10:57 AM   #14
xyMarkxy
Account Disabled

Default Cheating fantasy

I hesitated to reply because I wasn't sure what the reaction would be.

I have never cheated on my wife in the strictest sense (intercourse). I have done other things and have served several Dommes so I'm definitely kinky and open to all kinds of different fetishes but had never crossed that other line.

But I had a Domme that found that out and decided I would have to prove myself to her by cheating. She actually sent me to someone on Eccie. I came very close but she ended up doing a stripper slide instead. The Domme was pissed that I didn't go all the way. I am no longer with that Domme but she has forever made that into a fantasy.
xyMarkxy is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:36 AM   #15
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Making passionate love to a very hot slut provider is every married man's fantasy that needs to be played out)) The men tell me it is a total addiction)))

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women