Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2017, 12:57 PM   #46
brookebutler
Queen

User ID: 1606
My ECCIE Reviews

What exactly are you implying?
brookebutler is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 01:00 PM   #47
brookebutler
Queen

User ID: 1606
My ECCIE Reviews

Revenant child and Bambino;
Dude, you have over 12k posts and only 24 reviews, do you have a life outside of this website? LMAO
Revenant, you've been a member for a little over a year. Educate yourself.

Aww, I appreciate you trying to break down my grammar, syntax, spelling etc. Maybe the next time I post I should run it by you? This is a website where I don't care about those things nearly as much as I do in other writings.

You hide behind this page, make snarky comments, judge others and try to say I have a pimp? LMAO

To prove your laziness on just exactly who you are picking a fight with, I suggest you look me up. Google me, check out my over 15 years of being associated with this hobby and then come back at me when you have something substantial to share other than this simple silly BS.
brookebutler is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 08:01 PM   #48
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookebutler View Post
Revenant child and Bambino;
Dude, you have over 12k posts and only 24 reviews, do you have a life outside of this website? LMAO
Revenant, you've been a member for a little over a year. Educate yourself.

Aww, I appreciate you trying to break down my grammar, syntax, spelling etc. Maybe the next time I post I should run it by you? This is a website where I don't care about those things nearly as much as I do in other writings.

You hide behind this page, make snarky comments, judge others and try to say I have a pimp? LMAO

To prove your laziness on just exactly who you are picking a fight with, I suggest you look me up. Google me, check out my over 15 years of being associated with this hobby and then come back at me when you have something substantial to share other than this simple silly BS.
I have 40 years in the hobby. I fucked a HO in Wheeling WVa when I was 17. The Wheeling feeling is what it was called. Been around it since then. Pretty much seen it all. I was a member of ASPD when it crashed. I'm on other hooker boards. So what was the point of your threAD? Do you offer BBFS and Greek? BFD. Everybody has bareback sex with someone. I don't find it shocking or a revelation. I based my "loosely base post on YOUR loosely based threAD". Your ass can be a cum dump to any cocks. Black, white, yellow or purple. You started this bullshit threAD. Maybe you should get a "life". I wasn't "picking a fight". Just stating my opinion. If you don't like it. Go fuck yourself.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 10:24 PM   #49
DallasDoc
Premium Access

Encounters: 121

Damn hot, I love going deep and letting it all go......
DallasDoc is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 10:09 PM   #50
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I have 40 years in the hobby. I fucked a HO in Wheeling WVa when I was 17. The Wheeling feeling is what it was called. Been around it since then. Pretty much seen it all. I was a member of ASPD when it crashed. I'm on other hooker boards. So what was the point of your threAD? Do you offer BBFS and Greek? BFD. Everybody has bareback sex with someone. I don't find it shocking or a revelation. I based my "loosely base post on YOUR loosely based threAD". Your ass can be a cum dump to any cocks. Black, white, yellow or purple. You started this bullshit threAD. Maybe you should get a "life". I wasn't "picking a fight". Just stating my opinion. If you don't like it. Go fuck yourself.
That was quite unnecessary. I know you're used to the macho clown show that is the political forum, but in the AR, stories/threADs are welcomed.
papadee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women