Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2017, 10:05 PM   #226
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodark13 View Post
Trolls like you and her wouldn’t know sincerity if it bit you on the taint. Go sell your bullshit somewhere else.
Don't give up... how long is the waiting list at the VA for getting a personality transplant?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 10:20 PM   #227
zerodark13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Don't give up... how long is the waiting list at the VA for getting a personality transplant?
How long is the line of Pittsburgh providers who refuse to see you? Must be pretty sad when you can’t even pay for pussy. But, hey! Thanks for posting in the forum for a city 1400 miles away from you; doesn’t smack at all of desperation for attention.
zerodark13 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 10:58 PM   #228
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Trolls like you and her wouldn’t know sincerity if it bit you on the taint. Go sell your bullshit somewhere else.
Snap! Well said zerodark!

LMFAO!!! lustyturd, You are so pathetic , it's like shooting fish in a barrel.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 11:10 PM   #229
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
How long is the line of Pittsburgh providers who refuse to see you? Must be pretty sad when you can’t even pay for pussy. But, hey! Thanks for posting in the forum for a city 1400 miles away from you; doesn’t smack at all of desperation for attention.
lustyturd's sad desperation... LOL. He posts in a city 1400 mile away, so he can get his ass kicked on a regular basis. Too fucking funny!

And the only providers that would ever consider seeing lustyturd are transvestites like the ladyboy in his profile pic> OMG, fake tits, man face and a cock between his/her legs!

Old 10-20-2017, 07:10 AM   #230
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I watched a few games over the weekend. Falcons stadium 94% full. Panthers stadium 100%. Vikings 92%. New Orleans 100%. Jets 94%. Redskins 82%. Ravens 99%. Cardinals 100%. Jaguars 84%. Chiefs 100%. Broncos 100%. Titans 92%

I would say attendance is holding up quite well.
You just don't get it, do you? Denial is not a river in Egypt! Did this post not get through to you at all???

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Ticket sales are only a drop in the bucket to the NFL. The locals will show up for games no matter what. Like you, they're nose blind idiots. Everybody knows the real money is in TV ratings and advertising. You've obviously never been to a game. The fans in the stands can't demand a peepee time out, but they all know what a teevee time out is. Who really holds the power? Hmmm?
Why do you think it takes three hours to play a one hour game?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeoza.../#2ed0f45b4eec

Believe me. People are finding better things to do on Sunday afternoon than watch a bunch of whiney-ass millionaires make fools of themselves on national TV. The NFL is nervous.
The owners meeting this week confirms everything I said...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...-compared-2016

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/10/19/nf...s-meeting-mmqb

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...local-support/

The NFL and the networks are very nervous.

The networks are doing whatever they can to save their own asses. They've opted to not even broadcast the anthem segments.

Now I hear that the players are saying that if Kaepernick gets a job the protests will stop... LIARS!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 07:28 AM   #231
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Did this post not get through to you at all???
"Through Week 6, in-game commercial inventory in the NFL broadcast windows has generated an estimated $1.24 billion in revenue, up 14 percent from the equivalent period last year."

I don't think the situation is quite as dire as you and Dotard Trump would like it to be.
Old 10-20-2017, 07:51 AM   #232
gfejunkie

This is ECCIE. I read about suckers not getting their money's worth every day.

The smart ones wise up eventually.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:03 AM   #233
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You just don't get it, do you? Denial is not a river in Egypt! Did this post not get through to you at all???

The owners meeting this week confirms everything I said...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...-compared-2016

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/10/19/nf...s-meeting-mmqb

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...local-support/

The NFL and the networks are very nervous.

The networks are doing whatever they can to save their own asses. They've opted to not even broadcast the anthem segments.

Now I hear that the players are saying that if Kaepernick gets a job the protests will stop... LIARS!
I agree that ticket sales make up a small but considerable amount of revenue. Dallas Cowboys stadium seats 100,000 with an average ticket price of $486. 8 games means $388.8 million in a season. Not too shabby. Attendance at games is somewhat irrelevant in that
the tickets are already sold.

Television contracts are already in place so Trump's comments have no short-term impact on TV revenue to the teams. I don't know when new TV contracts will be signed.

Now let's move on to advertising. Do you know of ANY advertiser who has backed out of advertising on NFL games? Didn't think so.

Here is a quote from one of the articles you cited:

Now, it’s also important to understand that TV ratings across the board—not just sports—are dropping for a large number of reasons, mostly related to technology, the amount of options people have, and cord cutting.

In fact, one team executive looked at the numbers, and actually didn’t see them as all bad. He said, “I took away that compared to TV, the NFL is actually stronger year over year, compared to other programming. But the league does need to better understand how change in habits will affect ratings long-term.”

MY opinion is that Trump's comments, inappropriate as they were, will have absolutely no long-term affect on the NFL. So far no impact. Ticket sales steady.. TV ratings consistent with previous years. No loss in advertising revenue. Let's take a look at the profit/loss statements of the NFL teams at the end of the year.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 02:55 PM   #234
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Another one with Trump derangement syndrome.
First off - Whenever I have a chance - I tell military personal "thank you for your service" because I really am grateful for our military.
Second - I started think of the vets and active duty service men I know - and not one of them has told me how they have "bled" for our country as you have. All they will say is ' Yes,I was in _______. Only cowards would say what you did.
Third - Lusty doesn't need those Philly providers - I want him to come here - I have free sessions for him - because intelligence is my kink - not some dumb ass like you.

Quote:
Take your false thanks, fold it into five sharp corners, and stick it up your tRump.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:42 PM   #235
zerodark13
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Another one with Trump derangement syndrome.
First off - Whenever I have a chance - I tell military personal "thank you for your service" because I really am grateful for our military.
Second - I started think of the vets and active duty service men I know - and not one of them has told me how they have "bled" for our country as you have. All they will say is ' Yes,I was in _______. Only cowards would say what you did.
Third - Lusty doesn't need those Philly providers - I want him to come here - I have free sessions for him - because intelligence is my kink - not some dumb ass like you.
I would say you should ask your military friends what they really think about people who tell us “thank you for your service“, but your military friends are imaginary, and you’re a fucking idiot, and I really don’t care.

As for intelligence being your kink, wow. You must be dryer than the desert if trolls turn you on.
Old 10-20-2017, 03:43 PM   #236
PrettyBoyG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
You do know that it is hard to take some seriously that has an avatar of - Weird Al whatever his last name is.
Do you realize how stupid that sound? You better be glad Im a nice guy or I would tell you what I think about the person in your avatar.

You have your face all over a hooker message board. Letting the World Wide Web know you sell pussy for a living and you have the nerve to talk about taking someone serious.
PrettyBoyG is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:36 PM   #237
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

If you really didn't care, you would not have responded. And I grew up in Ft. Hood dumbass - oh since you are so stupid - that is a military base,for your information. They have real soldiers there and not wannabes like you. Now I'm putting you on ignore - I 'don't like talking to little cowards. Bye bye.

Quote:
I would say you should ask your military friends what they really think about people who tell us “thank you for your service“, but your military friends are imaginary, and you’re a fucking idiot, and I really don’t care.

As for intelligence being your kink, wow. You must be dryer than the desert if trolls turn you on.
Old 10-20-2017, 07:02 PM   #238
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Really now. You buy pussy - I see you have 15 reviews - and you have the nerve to talk to me about advertising on this site. How the fuck did you find those providers - in a phone book? Since you don't want to be taken seriously then everything you posted is a joke- right????

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoyG View Post
Do you realize how stupid that sound? You better be glad Im a nice guy or I would tell you what I think about the person in your avatar.

You have your face all over a hooker message board. Letting the World Wide Web know you sell pussy for a living and you have the nerve to talk about taking someone serious.
Old 10-20-2017, 07:54 PM   #239
zerodark13
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you really didn't care, you would not have responded. And I grew up in Ft. Hood dumbass - oh since you are so stupid - that is a military base,for your information. They have real soldiers there and not wannabes like you. Now I'm putting you on ignore - I 'don't like talking to little cowards. Bye bye.
I wasn’t a soldier, I’m a Marine. Thanks for servicing all those tankers at Hood! Probably the most action they ever had, avoiding your teeth.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:10 AM   #240
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
The new tax plan will do more for the rich than it will for us middle class people. Stop blaming 3 Senators who helped defeat Trumpcare. If you read their reasons they are based on the failures of the plan rather than any dislike of Trump.
Most certainly off-topic for this thread, but since you asked...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women