Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35143
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2017, 12:29 PM   #1
Godaddy21
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default Review: Lia88 playing games

Date: 10/12/2017
Provider: Lia88
User ID: 420688
Phone: 9852368407
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=420688
City: Slidell
State: Louisiana
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Setup an appointment twice and she cancelled both times after agreeing to time and donation. She even sent address then when the time came didn’t answer the phone or text back. Only leaving a review cause my time was wasted and jus warning others
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Didn’t get to see cause she cancelled
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
Godaddy21 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 05:29 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

How can you write a review when you never had an appointment? Is your little head that butthurt?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 05:32 PM   #3
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

NC/NS
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 09:16 PM   #4
Chavpet
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Interesting -

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1060072273

Chavpet is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:05 PM   #5
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Should be moved to CO-ED and review removed from her review list. ALTHOUGH I don't believe in treating clients in this manner. But perhaps a little CO-ED discussion might enlighten us all.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:43 PM   #6
Snake Eyes
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I have seen her twice and had a great time. Probably was a communication issue. My phone reception was kinda weak out there.
Snake Eyes is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 12:03 PM   #7
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews

Well..there ya have it.
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 09:38 AM   #8
Nola69Nola
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

I had a similar, but more errie experience, called her up around 10pm, she gave me her address which was in Slidell, I'm from the New Orleans metro area, so it took me over a half-hour to reach her. I get to the location and call, no answer, call again no answer. I wait 15 minutes outside and right as I was going to pull off she calls my phone saying she was at the corner store and she was pulled over by LE and that it was all good, she even apologized and swore she would make it up if I stuck around. Thinking with my small head I did just that( I know stupid). She then calls me back and say to come back over, as I turned on her street I noticed like 5 cops cars and a bunch of under cover narcs outside all watching her place and eying my truck, I kept driving as they eyed me up, thank god it was dark outside. I was sweating bullets thinking I was going to be pulled over. I finally made it around to the back of her neighborhood and low and behold there were like 5 more cop cars and a road block. Some how I managed to creep pass them keep going as well, they had already had someone what looked to me as a middle aged white male, possibly a john pulled over and spread on the front of a unmarked car with his belongings all on the hood. As soon as I made it past all of that I was literally shaking thinking I'm in a world of shit! She then calls and asked where I'm at?!? I asked her what about the 10 cop cars all up and down your neighborhood and in front of your apartment!?! she responded as if it was no big deal. Guys I seen for my own eyes those undercover casing her apartment and waiting for potential clients. I'm not saying she is working with LE, but I would not suggest going to her part of town if you want to keep you reputation in tack. I have seen good reviews on this lady, but I will not jeopardize my freedom over a quick nut. Just throwing this out there. I have nothing against Lia and actually wanted to see her.
Nola69Nola is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 10:07 AM   #9
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Do you really think if the police were waiting to get you that they would all park and wait for you out front?

And what do undercover narcs look like?

And why would undercover cops use cop cars? Wouldn't that blow their cover?
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 10:19 AM   #10
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't blame you Nola69Nola
There is no way i'd wanna 'play' with
10 cop cars outside in plain sight
even if they weren't there to bust you.
How could anyone 'play' comfortably
with cops surrounding the place?
I know I wouldn't be parking and
walking into no ones place when the
surroundings are suspect, hell naw.

Thank goodness you got out of that neighborhood safely.

Everyone 'play' smart and stay safe out there!
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 11:50 AM   #11
Nola69Nola
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

They were under cover LE(not dressed in uniform, plain cloths with bullet proof vest on, guns, dressed in everyday cloths), they were sitting across the street from her apartment in un marked cars watching it as I rode by, no doubt if I would have pulled in they would have stopped.me. They also had regular LE and a few undercovers with a road block in the back of her neighborhood! Regardless if they were out to get me or anyone they were there and had the whole neighborhood under raps with someone pulled over and being searched. The fact lia had told me she was originally pulled over and obviously had to have known all of these cops where parked out front definitely raised some suspicions afterwards. Why would a repretable eccie provider send their clients into a hornets nest like that in the first place is beyond me. The only reason I went back to her place after all of that BS was because I trusted her word being she has reviews and is a confirmed provider on this site. Like I said I was really interested in seeing lia from her eccie reviews and have nothing bad to say about her service being I never got the chance to see her, just letting everyone know my experience and this is not the first time she wasted others time. Period.
Nola69Nola is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 09:59 PM   #12
NolaScofflaw
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

I sent her a text a couple of weeks ago. Never got a reply. I was a little disappointed at the time considering the lack of options on the northshore. Maybe it was for the best? Lol. It sounds a little too overt for a sting, but it would probably spook the shit out of me too.
NolaScofflaw is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 05:44 PM   #13
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Lol. Ten cop cars to catch a whore & her trick. That's some stoooopid shit right there.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 09:17 PM   #14
Serenity24
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 115668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
How can you write a review when you never had an appointment? Is your little head that butthurt?
Same thing happen to me lmao i dont get it
Serenity24 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 11:10 PM   #15
A1.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Butthurt will be avoided for
pulling this stunt
A1. is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Lia88

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women