Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2016, 01:12 AM   #16
NASDAQ
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Cannot speak for others but if ya do your research well,you will have no need to question that.

I say "pop till ya drop"!
This is never even close of an issue with you Dallas!! Like I said, hall of fame! I am in pretty good shape and she will outlast your energy...dirty ole sweetheart from the time you enter til you leave.
Research,research... I'm the opposite. I stay hard but take a while. Got to be a gentleman and when it's going too long, change positions or offer a break. God blessed me to not have blue balls....still love it all..worst case I can finish myself but that's rare.
NASDAQ is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 09:08 AM   #17
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Keeping hard is good ... ^ I do like to watch a man Jack himself off or help him out
by doing many other things like talking dirty rub on my kitty or a lot of mouth work on him
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 12:51 PM   #18
shambala
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Discovered the importance of research the hard way. I always schedule for at least an hour because I usually last that long. Even had to finish myself before because time was up. Then once was w/ someone & I lasted maybe 60 seconds inside her. Whole thing was over in maybe 20 mins on an hour long session. Was told, "I have a you cum, you're done" policy, and asked to leave. Not happy.
shambala is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 04:41 PM   #19
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Keeping hard is good ... ^ I do like to watch a man Jack himself off or help him out
by doing many other things like talking dirty rub on my kitty or a lot of mouth work on him

fuck yeah...my kinda dirt girl!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 07:20 PM   #20
Mr.Frosty
Gaining Momentum

I also had the same question as the original poster, and it sounds like MSOG is pretty common (especially for longer sessions), but I've seen several suggestions to ask the provider about it before hand.

I'm still a newbie, so this may be a very dumb question (if so I apologize), but I know you are never supposed to discuss money and sexual acts with a provider for legal reasons. Theoretically, would even discussing a providers policy regarding MSOG before meeting be enough to get you into legal trouble? This is all probably a moot point, since if you actually are talking with LE, you'll be in hot water regardless of the specifics of what you actually say. It's probably because of my lack of experience, but I'm having a hard time thinking how you'd discuss what you'd like with a provider (such as her MSOG policy) without getting into the types of specifics that can get you into legal hot water. Is it mainly just not talking specifics AND money? I'd appreciate any guidance.
Mr.Frosty is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 07:32 PM   #21
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Sorry if you've heard this before, but...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Frosty View Post
...since if you actually are talking with LE, you'll be in hot water regardless...
...if you limit your "talks" to known, verified ECCIE providers, rather than actually talking with LE, you'll avoid that problem.

Once you are communicating with a known ECCIE provider...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Frosty View Post
..probably because of my lack of experience, but I'm having a hard time thinking how you'd discuss what you'd like with a provider (such as her MSOG policy)...
...do your homework/research first (before the "talk") by reading her ads, her showcase, her personal website. Many times, her MSOG policy will be disclosed somewhere in the not-so-fine print.

Enjoy your hobbying, Mr. Snowman!
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 07:47 PM   #22
Mr.Frosty
Gaining Momentum

Thanks for the clarification! I probably should have clarified that I'll only be talking with well-reviewed, verified providers...definitely won't be risking it on BP or CL.
Mr.Frosty is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 08:23 PM   #23
bilbobaggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

It's another one of the catch 22's of this hobby. You can't ask for the services you want, until you get the services you want.

In my experience any decent quality provider is going to give their clients a top notch service, MSOG if possible. The only time it's been a issue is with BP chicks who are trying to hurry. It's only fair, I let my ladies cum as many times as a can, they should return the favor. .
bilbobaggin is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 07:18 AM   #24
StaceyMay
Aiming to please

User ID: 351491
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm multi orgasmic myself, so the more you got, I'll take it! I want it all!
StaceyMay is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 07:41 AM   #25
sportster872000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

God i only wish i could do msog. After learning the had way, ie. Once and done time to leave, or pay for another hour. I have learned to stretch it out to last most of the time. Had a 2.5 hr appointment one time and still only one pop. But omg i was massive. I had to crawl to my car.
Remember, research is you best friend, and the little head is a dumb fuck when logic is presented to him. Use the big head.

Good luck and stay safe.
sportster872000 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 09:35 AM   #26
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well if ya only pop ONCE. Make it an oily edging n teasing session for an orgasmically explosive pop........maximize the pleasure in the pop
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 09:42 AM   #27
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Well if ya only pop ONCE. Make it an oily edging n teasing session for an orgasmically explosive pop........maximize the pleasure in the pop
I'd like to thank Dallas for initiating a new acronym.
orgasmically explosive pop = OEP
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women