Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160565
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2013, 02:13 PM   #1
STEVE_STUDMUFFIN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default TOS: A little help please...

So a while back I got "banned" from there for some reason only they know and wouldn't share.
I recently got a new tablet(used remotely) and hobby phone but still got tossed when I "went green"! How do they do it??? I know I've never outed anyone or stole after some " car accident" but I would like to use the site because like willie sutton said, that's where the girls are. Any tips to get back in would be appreciated. ok to pm
STEVE_STUDMUFFIN is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:29 AM   #2
wesmantooth
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Use Tor to hide your ip address. He is able to tell your id from your ip address. I was banned as well for vouching a banned provider, who I had no idea was a banned provider. I'm back on there as a blue square, but use Tor whenever I get desperate enough. In my opinion tos sucks. Same lousy group of providers that have been there for five years, for the most part.
wesmantooth is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:46 AM   #3
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:48 AM   #4
STEVE_STUDMUFFIN
Valued Poster

Thank you both for the info. But what is Tor and would it matter if I'm using a new hobby tablet connecting to wifi from a local "starbucks"?
You're right about the cast but occasionally they get new blood worth seeing(I'm thinking Whitney, Sam DuPree or CharliGirl are worth a shot).
Are there other sites worth a look??? OK to pm and thanks again!
Old 04-22-2013, 11:47 AM   #5
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Say what you want about Indys, but at least they actually have a cast of meat. And if you spent less time feeling superior, you might notice some of the fresher meat there. I'm not defending the site, but see no reason to bash it either.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:10 PM   #6
loneshark
Valued Poster

tor is a software program to hide IP type tor into your browser, search on Google.

Indys has a couple nice women , I try to get them under a 100 if i can
Old 04-26-2013, 09:31 AM   #7
STEVE_STUDMUFFIN
Valued Poster

Is the IP address attached to the computer/tablet or the login site such as a coffee shop or oter wifi location? ok to pm
Old 05-23-2013, 05:41 PM   #8
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Tor hides your IP by bouncing it through many different servers, its considered perhaps the best browser for security.

So much so that political dissidents, and those who can't surf certain sites use it worldwide.

Its somewhat slow because of relay times, but, you are going to be hidden from them.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:46 PM   #9
Devo
Valued Poster

OH, as for indys, it IS a bit stale, thats why I am browsing other locations, and BP as well.

The worst part is, the reviews are fucking worthless over there, the providers are clueless for the most part, I posted in the co-ed about having them post an approximate location, IE, North Side, East side, etc, and they fucking freaked like it was a huge security concern for them.

So now I assume any ad with out a location is in the South Hills and just go to the next one.

The other thing is, the hotness level of the providers is getting really bad, you get a few high profile, high dollar ones, that don't look bad, but you have every fucking red square noob asking 200 bucks an hour, because they all think that they can get it.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:11 PM   #10
dynamitekid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

C'mon Devo....of course they deserve it.
According to indys reviews, they are all supermodels who are lovable fuck machines and always give a 110% effort.
dynamitekid is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:07 PM   #11
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Hey Devo, welcome back!

Ever miss the old aspd/eraps foodfights in the DMZ? On this site I think we're supposed to use the Sandbox. If stevepar comes out of hiding, we might even have a quorum.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:59 AM   #12
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Just a quick question as a red square on TOS. Is the BCD section not visible till you go green or blue? Or is it just nothing that is like over here? I see the ladies can see what is posted per sw so I imagine the details are greater here . Any input accepted.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:32 AM   #13
loneshark
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
OH, as for indys, it IS a bit stale, thats why I am browsing other locations, and BP as well.

The worst part is, the reviews are fucking worthless over there, the providers are clueless for the most part, I posted in the co-ed about having them post an approximate location, IE, North Side, East side, etc, and they fucking freaked like it was a huge security concern for them.

So now I assume any ad with out a location is in the South Hills and just go to the next one.

The other thing is, the hotness level of the providers is getting really bad, you get a few high profile, high dollar ones, that don't look bad, but you have every fucking red square noob asking 200 bucks an hour, because they all think that they can get it.

Old 05-24-2013, 08:35 AM   #14
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Come on down to the Houston forums. You can watch them argue over all the providers who think they are worth $300 or more.

Location, location, location.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:33 AM   #15
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Just a quick question as a red square on TOS. Is the BCD section not visible till you go green or blue? Or is it just nothing that is like over here? I see the ladies can see what is posted per sw so I imagine the details are greater here . Any input accepted.
Yes, you have to get vouched for access.

And yes, the women can read and comment in the reviews, its what makes them worthless.

You have to understand that the site is set up to make women the dominant partner in the equation, men are secondary there.

The only good thing about the ability to comment in the reviews is that occasionally, one melts down and goes full auto on the poster of the review, so you get a look at the nutzo side of certain women.

And I think as a side result, you get the guys in the closed forums being a lot more degrading to the women, calling them cunts and ho's.

Its almost like since everybody knows that its all open, even the mens closed forums, then you may as well just treat the other side like shit.

There isn't a whole lot of respect given towards men, and then, you get a vice versa reaction.

Which, makes it a sellers market, with the guys afraid to really speak the truth about their encounters.
Devo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women