Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Technical Questions
Technical Questions Even the most computer-savvy may have technical questions regarding navigation of the site. Ask it here! If you have an answer, be our guest! (For further assistance, contact your local moderator or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff city forums)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47525
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2012, 05:51 AM   #1
_Jayne_
Account Frozen

User ID: 16382
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Technically Challenged

Correct Venue or wrong place all togather... I don't GAD. I'm a little tired of being the idiot of the villiage sans ALL my attempts to learn things from those who actually know. . . . I still don't.

So.. like members of Bills 'team', everyone has a place of comfort to ask questions and feel safe and sound ( reguardless of whether they are or not ) .. its a question of self nurturing. AA ( not necesssarily american airlines and NOT RACIAL either, btw ), is a tad controversial to me.. so I'll move on to my question. Just wanted to quantify why I'm asking this here.

Its the attempt to display the abilty of forsight. I don't want to weed through insults to find answers to issues that trip me up. capiche ?

SO.,.,,..,,.

Can anyone tell me what a CATALYST CONTROL CENTER is ? And further more.. does Window's 7 have a repetitive glitch within it ?

I'm just asking.. and if you could give me a straight talk answer to my DIRECT QUESTIONS.. I might begin making some sence here.. and elsewhere as well.

OF COURSE , It takes not a rocket scientest to assess that when you make sence, and you are genuine, and are sincere.. and your VENUE continues to cast you out as if you were a floating bouy without a worm while they giggle and bank run...

well... figure that out and please try to aviod speaking for the machine, and answer from your own knowledge if your human KIND. Many will appreciate a change of TONE, I think.

in wrap up..

They say " thank you in advance " is out of fashion..
but I still have the audacity of hope.

Idiot remains to pray for answers of fact.
_Jayne_ is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:33 AM   #2
Guest112315-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Arrow Catalyst Control Center...

Catalyst Control Center is part of your graphics card, it controls the visual setting of your monitor.
In my case, it controls an ATI Radeon Card.

I don't have Windows 7, so I can't answers the second question.

Hi, Jayne
Guest112315-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:58 AM   #3
oldgeekdude
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 31

Yes, it is wrapped up with the drivers for ATI graphics cards (ATI is now owned by AMD). There are W7 drivers available in both x86 and x64 varities. If you are having problems with the driver, suggest you look into downloading an updated version from ATI/AMD.

Best of luck
OldGeekDude
oldgeekdude is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:31 PM   #4
daratu1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Just repeating what others have said. Catalyst Control Center is a way of adjustings settings for ATI graphics cards. Much like NVIDIA Control Center.

As far as recurring issues with Win 7, I have been running it for over a year and have not had any issues with it.
daratu1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women