Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2020, 10:45 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default The Local Hobby Scene - perpetual thread

Since apparently the OP of the last thread about the Pittsburgh Hobby Scene didn't like that it was still going and had it closed, I am starting my own thread about the Pittsburgh Hobby Scene

I don't care how long this thread gets, if it continues active in perpetuity or no one is interested in it. just providing an option for an ongoing thread about the hobby. Feel free to post your opinions about the Pittsburgh hobby scene or not, anything Pittsburgh hobby related is fair game in this thread. If you still want to talk about whether the local hobby scene is as bad as it is, why that is the case and if it will ever improve, have at it. If you want to praise the scene, have at it. If you want to point out hypocritical actions, fine by me. Dirt or praise, it is all good. I don't care as long as what you post is honest information about the Pittsburgh Hobby Scene and you don't break ECCIE rules.

As the header to this section says - "Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!"

Especially entertaining !!!!!
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 10:52 PM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

@Bkfantasy - I agree with a remark of yours elsewhere that if someone says there are lots of good providers, but then says they are all UTR, then they aren't really available providers.

To count, a woman has to be generally available to the public to see. UTR girls or SA chicks don't count

And don't get me wrong, most of my hobbying dollars over the last 5 years has gone to UTR SB type. I prefer that. But these women don't advertise, aren't publicly available and thus really don't count IMO when one is discussing the state of the Pittsburgh Hobby Scene.

I believe when guys talk about the hobby, they are talking someone they can find an ad for and go see on relatively short notice. And in Pittsburgh that scene sucks
Old 08-20-2020, 10:55 PM   #3
berryberry
Valued Poster

So one of my questions is, will the local hobby scene ever improve from the very poor level it is at today?

If you think it can. what will it take to do so?
Old 08-21-2020, 06:26 AM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
So one of my questions is, will the local hobby scene ever improve from the very poor level it is at today?

Everything is cyclical. Will the hobby improve? I hope so. It will take an influx of new people getting involved. On both sides. It isn’t as important to me as it once was. I still talk to some of the old Gaurd hobbyists and they feel the same way. Time will tell I guess.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 07:44 AM   #5
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:

I Fear that the hobby as we knew it just isn’t coming back. Here’s why:

1. SA and sugar dating in general is much more popular and normalized. A lot of normal college girls will literally tell their friends about their sugar daddy.

2. Building on number one, stupid people are actually giving these girls money just to send them pics and communicate with them. Why is a girl going to sleep with people she’s never met when some idiot will send her $100 for a pic of her boobs?

3. (And this is a big one). The opioid crisis is different now than it was then. A TON of the girls that were on ASPD/Indys that were young and hot were snorting OxyContin back then. As the opioid crisis changed and OxyContin was taken off the market, and other prescription opiates were made much harder to get, Staff edit, Forbidden Topic. dj8. You can keep weight on when snorting OCs, and still look reasonably healthy. Also, Oxy stays in your system longer. Staff Edit. dj8

So for a TLDR, the ones that were doing it for money and greed are on SA, and the ones that are doing it to support a habit aren’t able to hide it like they used to.
pensfan123456 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 08:22 AM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

Oooh, I should have done this in the first or second post - but will do so now. I am linking this other recent thread on the state of the hobby in Pittsburgh for reference purposes. It really should be a must read for newbies as there is a lot of good information in there that I am sure some people wanted buried.

Things like why it is important not to share your private info some now want in "screening" (extortion by providers), issues with white knights in the hobby, and a host of other info about various individuals. So that it doesn't get lost and just fall off the page, here is a link to it:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2727241
Old 08-21-2020, 08:37 AM   #7
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensfan123456 View Post
I Fear that the hobby as we knew it just isn’t coming back. Here’s why:

1. SA and sugar dating in general is much more popular and normalized. A lot of normal college girls will literally tell their friends about their sugar daddy.

2. Building on number one, stupid people are actually giving these girls money just to send them pics and communicate with them. Why is a girl going to sleep with people she’s never met when some idiot will send her $100 for a pic of her boobs?

3. (And this is a big one). The opioid crisis is different now than it was then. A TON of the girls that were on ASPD/Indys that were young and hot were snorting OxyContin back then. As the opioid crisis changed and OxyContin was taken off the market, and other prescription opiates were made much harder to get,Staff edit. dj8. You can keep weight on when snorting OCs, and still look reasonably healthy. Also, Oxy stays in your system longer. Staff edit. dj8

So for a TLDR, the ones that were doing it for money and greed are on SA, and the ones that are doing it to support a habit aren’t able to hide it like they used to.
Great take and I agree with you. Although I never thought about #3 that way, but you make a good point.

I know I moved to seeing more sugar type girls 6 years or so ago. Actually I could find them placing ads on Craigslist before CL shut their ads down. It took some work, more work than SA in its early days, but I had some stellar finds at really great rates. There were hot, young chicks back then I would see for $100 or $120 for an hour or more on a regular basis. One was a 27 year old stripper, really hot who I saw weekly for over a year. Another went on to become a well reviewed provider on this board once she decided to break out and advertise as a full time provider. I still can't believe I banged a rose by any other name weekly for over 6 months and never spent more than 100 each time. Those were good times. Alas, now with CL ads gone, you have to traverse SA and as you note, some idiots have ruined it. I mean really, how pathetic does a guy have to be to pay these SA girls for naked photos.

I am with you, I fear the hobby is not coming back. With perhaps a couple exceptions, unless one gets lucky on SA (which itself has become much worse) all that is basically left are the old, bitter over 40 crowd trying to charge overpriced GPS rates and girls hooked on candy working out of shit holes providing questionable service
Old 08-21-2020, 08:42 AM   #8
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Unhappy

Quote:
Great take and I agree with you. Although I never thought about #3 that way, but you make a good point.

I know I moved to seeing more sugar type girls 6 years or so ago. Actually I could find them placing ads on Craigslist before CL shut their ads down. It took some work, more work than SA in its early days, but I had some stellar finds at really great rates. There were hot, young chicks back then I would see for $100 or $120 for an hour or more on a regular basis. One was a 27 year old stripper, really hot who I saw weekly for over a year. Another went on to become a well reviewed provider on this board once she decided to break out and advertise as a full time provider. I still can't believe I banged a rose by any other name weekly for over 6 months and never spent more than 100 each time. Those were good times. Alas, now with CL ads gone, you have to traverse SA and as you note, some idiots have ruined it. I mean really, how pathetic does a guy have to be to pay these SA girls for naked photos.

I am with you, I fear the hobby is not coming back. With perhaps a couple exceptions, unless one gets lucky on SA (which itself has become much worse) all that is basically left are the old, bitter over 40 crowd trying to charge overpriced GPS rates and girls hooked on candy working out of shit holes providing questionable service
Dude I had some great finds on CL! I used to bang this gorgeous 20 year old in Freeport for a $50 gift card every week. Found several 18-22 year olds that didn’t even want money just a nice dinner.

Used to put ads in the men seeking women section and just say “generous older man seeks college girl for fun”. It was a bit of work sifting through the spam but so worth it.
Old 08-21-2020, 08:44 AM   #9
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Everything is cyclical. Will the hobby improve? I hope so. It will take an influx of new people getting involved. On both sides. It isn’t as important to me as it once was. I still talk to some of the old Gaurd hobbyists and they feel the same way. Time will tell I guess.
And Bam, I hear what you are saying as the hobby is not that important to me these days compared to the past. But I am not sure if that is because the choices available to us in the hobby are so poor that we said the hell with it, why waste the money for poor and or overpriced experiences - or as we have gotten older, it just became less important.

I will hobby a lot when I am out of town in Florida because the hobby is great there with plentiful young, hot woman charging really reasonable rates. And I will see the occasional visitor to Pittsburgh, but you just look at the ads locally and there is no one that compels me to want to go out and spend money to see them
Old 08-21-2020, 08:54 AM   #10
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensfan123456 View Post
Dude I had some great finds on CL! I used to bang this gorgeous 20 year old in Freeport for a $50 gift card every week. Found several 18-22 year olds that didn’t even want money just a nice dinner.

Used to put ads in the men seeking women section and just say “generous older man seeks college girl for fun”. It was a bit of work sifting through the spam but so worth it.
Awesome !!! Yeah, CL finds were the best !!! I did those same type of ads, Maybe we even hit a few of the same girls, lol. There was another one I recall, she was out in Greensburg which was a hike for me but I would see her as she was 20, hot and tons of fun and she just wanted like $50 to pay her cell phone bill that month. It always cracked me up that I would see her on a Friday afternoon for a few hours. She was quite vocal and into it and got off numerous times. And then I would leave and she would drive an hour away to see her boyfriend for the weekend

Wish there was something to fill the CL void
Old 08-21-2020, 09:02 AM   #11
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

I wanted to get on that thread just to say I did ! reminded me of the old indy threads that went on forever. ok what have I got to add ! well ive been retired for a few years but call me crazy but I do enjoy the conversation and the connection, still have some active friends and occasionally may have something to add

I was active from 2007 to 2011 2017-18 , im wouldn't say im as experienced as many of you here but anyone who was on indys in that time knows who I am and possibly I can add a perspective to this conversation.

I will say this good or bad indys provided a platform where one could enjoy the fruits of this hobby in a safe manner without regret or hesitation. I understand there was a lot more going on behind the scenes i wasn't privy to and much of it after 2011,and many had some bad situations and were exploited or even worse things happened ive heard. Im sure some of it is true some is just personal.

Maybe why it worked so well for me was because I stayed on the perimeter and enjoyed hobbying where others were more involved in the ancillary situations. Possibly I was just fortunate but I can say it was a hell of a ride and there was no problem finding a quality session almost weekly .

so today I see nothing even close to that , almost the opposite in fact . I can honestly say I see nothing in the current state of things that makes me want to return to active status . maybe im just to far removed from the scene or maybe I just got smarter! probably a little of both ! JMHO
mrmxmr is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 09:20 AM   #12
swpa1706
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Awesome !!! Yeah, CL finds were the best !!! I did those same type of ads, Maybe we even hit a few of the same girls, lol. There was another one I recall, she was out in Greensburg which was a hike for me but I would see her as she was 20, hot and tons of fun and she just wanted like $50 to pay her cell phone bill that month. It always cracked me up that I would see her on a Friday afternoon for a few hours. She was quite vocal and into it and got off numerous times. And then I would leave and she would drive an hour away to see her boyfriend for the weekend

Wish there was something to fill the CL void
Was she a redhead, by any chance?
swpa1706 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 09:28 AM   #13
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Berry I feel you other areas of the country aren’t so bad. I’ve had some nice experiences in Philly for sure. And I still see City-girls when they send a hottie through. Wish I could get in with XOC but I’m not paying a screening fee.

I usually just say it like this: I only pay for girls that are hotter than I can pull on my own. I’m not married so I can pull 30-40 yr olds anytime I want. And I can pull younger girls but not hot, younger girls. So that’s all I’m willing to pay for. And young, hot provider girls in Pittsburgh are like the T-rex: fucking extinct
Old 08-21-2020, 09:35 AM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Then there’s the Fosta/Sesta deal. I’m surprised Eccie is still up. But no ads and galleries can’t show much. Just another obstacle.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 11:35 AM   #15
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmxmr View Post

I was active from 2007 to 2011 2017-18 , im wouldn't say im as experienced as many of you here but anyone who was on indys in that time knows who I am and possibly I can add a perspective to this conversation.

I will say this good or bad indys provided a platform where one could enjoy the fruits of this hobby in a safe manner
IMO the early days of Indys were good. But it started going downhill around 2010 when the reviews became useless, later the old HOs started forcing new ones to raise prices. And then the site really went to shit the last 4 or 5 years ago

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women