Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47510
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2018, 07:15 AM   #1
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76
Default Pre

Guys, and maybe the gals can have some input here. I saw a provider this weekend, and it's a provider that I have seen before, but things were different at this session. I like getting the full body sensual massage and was getting one, but this time, she let me massage her while I was playing with her and getting bj. Now, I was only playing with her clit and lips, with no penetration of any type, and was enjoying this, as she was. For probably 7 or 8 minutes or so. When I went down on this lady, there was LOTS of clear, (what I'm calling PRE-CUM), just oozing out of this ladys pussy. I'm not talking about a nasty discharge or anything like that. It had NO particular taste at all. Just dripping wet pussy juice. And I literally bathed my face in it. Now, she had an "O" shortly after and I saw her cum. I know what cum looks and taste like. So am I correct in calling the first stuff PreCum? I have been with this provider before and never experienced this with her, or with any other provider. She seemed to love it as much as I did. Now, she didn't squirt. So again, I know this was NOT unrine. This stuff oozed out like cum, except it was clear and gooey. Not that I'm complaining. Basscat, you and RL have been with every lady from the coast to Memphis. Yall bound to have seen this before. I will not give a review just yet. Maybe later. Right now, I'm keeping her and her juices, all to myself.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 11:34 AM   #2
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Here are the facts, women can and do ejaculate. The fluid that is secreted can be ejaculated before or during orgasm. The fluid is usually clear or white and creamy. The fluid when chemically analyzed is mostly urine but has an enzyme called PSA in it. This produced by the Skene glands in a female. Basically female prostate glands. That is the biology of it.

Prostitutes use a clear oil to lube their vaginas, at least some do. As the vagina does not lubricate itself 5 times a day, over stimulation and in time lube is difficult to produce for a lot of providers. They use lubricants and oils which usually are clear. They do this and fake being stimulated as if client made her all wet. If you really made her that wet and that orgasmic, which I am not saying you did not, then more than likely you have some freebies in your future. Women enjoy sex but usually with an emotional attachment. Not like men where we can stick anywhere and cum. If she is well known prostitute more than likely some sort of lube and an act. It is her job to make you feel like a stud so you come back with more cash. If you really are a stud and she has attachment to you than all that was certainly real. Problem is with a prostitute you never really know the truth.

If she calls you and asks you to come by or for drinks or for whatever and offers you the opportunity to do her again without pay means she enjoys you.

I have learned so many tricks these ladies use to deceive us, lol. Become a real friend and she will share that with you. Until then enjoy yourself but do not get suckered into believing she enjoys it with you. She most likely does not, she likes getting paid.

Research this stuff, do not take my word for it. It is all out there use Google.

Hope I helped you.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 01:37 PM   #3
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

Sheesh GMT, you sure do know a professionals body, don't you??

Guitar, he got the first part of a womans body right, but he has no idea about a professionals Rapport or enjoyment level with her clientele.

If you got said participant that you were intimately involved with to get wet baby you keep doing what you're doing because you're doing right.
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 02:59 PM   #4
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

I know a woman's body, you bet! I love women, I love pleasing them, and adoring their beauty. I know how to please a woman as well. Thanks for verifying that.

Guitar glad you had a good time, just remember to keep all the emotions in check, I would not want you to get hurt. I say these things with that in mind. I do not want her to get hurt either but she did not post, you did.
Old 02-12-2018, 03:03 PM   #5
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

GMT, you make a valid point in keeping emotions in check, but you have got to get it through your thick skull that 6 out of 10 times, WE do ENJOY ourselves.
Some men out there, take their time and learn our bodies and truly pay attention to how we respond to their touches.
It is about more than the transaction with a lot of ladies.
If a lady is all about a transaction and not the chemistry, what is the point?
That to me is severely psychologically damaging.
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 03:18 PM   #6
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

I hope we are still on topic. I think it was about pre cum for women. But I guess whether or not some women enjoy it is on point because if a woman enjoys it she could have pre cum.

The providers I know tell me differently, tell me it is all about the cash, not the sex nor precum. On fact one prostitute told me she feels guilty when she has an orgasm with a client, she says it is very rare but on every session she fakes it. I agree I do not know all providers everywhere. But I have a decent sized sample. Some ladies you people know and they post here, lol.

I am glad you enjoy 60% of the sex, but makes a guy wonder who is the 40% you do not enjoy with. Not asking and prefer you not to say. A point is with a service worker such as a provider you do not know if faked or not.

You have taught not to speak for all providers, thank you. But I do not think you can either. Reality is we both have small sample sizes of some providers, I am sure you have friends that provide as well.

I do hope Guitar is the stud he thinks he might be. I think I have said enough here. Kynsley I think you are a nice lady at heart.
Old 02-12-2018, 03:29 PM   #7
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

Guitar, it is very possible that you were touching her in all the right spots and getting her super aroused. I feel like it makes the session so much hotter when I genuinely enjoy myself as well, which actually is quite often, hehe. I have noticed with gentlemen whom I've seen multiple times, it's much easier to get things flowing so to speak, although I have had encounters where my engine was revved up immediately. Bravo on your fantastic time with your lady.
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 06:22 PM   #8
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

GM2, I know Angel and Kynsley on very personal levels and I think the world of both of them. Having said that, I seriously doubt that you know anyone on that level because if you did, you would discover is a complete, unique woman in all of them and you cannot simply sum them up as simple prostitutes. That is their jobs, that's not who they are. By trade, I am a salesman and business owner but that is not who I am by a long shot. And now for the funny part... both Angel and Kynsley know who I really am and I am comfortable with them knowing that because both of them are good friends of mine. If they weren't, I would not give a flying shit what you said about either one of them. But they are my personal friends and I do give a flying shit. And more.

You generalize these women so much that I know there is nothing I could say to get you to realize they are as much human as you and I are. But at the same time, it does tell me and everyone else here that something happened to you so bad that you feel the need to demoralize these women every chance you get. I am sorry for whatever hurt you but please do NOT take it out on my friends here. Deal? If you do not agree to that, please take it out on me. I voluntereed for this job so I will take the abuse also. Just know that I have hairy nipples.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 07:08 PM   #9
wildcat4fun
Submissive MilfMarie

User ID: 3517
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 Thank you RL.
wildcat4fun is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:04 PM   #10
...Baby...
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 311088
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Speak for yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan View Post
GMT, you make a valid point in keeping emotions in check, but you have got to get it through your thick skull that 6 out of 10 times, WE do ENJOY ourselves.
I enjoy 10 out of 10 times...

...Baby... is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:12 PM   #11
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

It matters not RL who you are friends with, I am free to express myself as long as I stay within the rules which i do. Please read what is going on. I reply to Guitar with a helpful and honest assessment of his question. Not bling, accusing, or anything. Kynsley comes back with sarcasm and says GMT is wrong. So I guess she nor Angel ever faked an orgasm especially not with a client. Come on man, they never used lube, are you people so far down in denial that I get told shit we she gets sarcastic with me??!! Wake the fuck up people, geez.

It is human anatomy that the vagina only lubricates itself so often, so other.lubricants are applied. Nothing there generalizing, that is just truth. And I guess prostitutes are known for their character and integrity kind of like car salesman, huh?

Get real, And it should nnot matter as a mod who your friends are or are not apply things evenly and fairly, not to your friends.

You people are on a witch Hunt and only people that agree with your positions can post, no thats just not right.

RL you have not a clue of who I am and how intimately I know some prostitutes. I assure you my level of intimacy and friendship is a high level and we are honest about this whole industry. When and where did I ever states prostitutes are not people?! No prostitution does not define the woman. Just as a mechanic is not defined by his job, but I can say be careful picking mechanic as a large number of them will screw you over and fix crap that was never broken to charge you. Prostitutes are known for their deception, does it mean every prostitute lies to everyone she meets everyday, heck no! Be real we cannot know if she faked it or not and asking her does no good, like asking mechanic if part really needs to be changed, a layman does not really know.

I know this every time I speak my opinion, some chime to attack and tell me how wrong I am. And it shows me that I must hit the nail on the head or some would not get so upset and bothered.

I owe no one am explanation of my experiences and opinions, they are mine and I guess no provider ever faked anything with any client ever. Please, get real, or is ignorance really that blissful?
Old 02-12-2018, 08:18 PM   #12
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I have it on good authority that some providers actually do enjoy sex. Maybe not all of them but some actually do. Just like some of us might
actually love our job and some do not you would be naive to believe any
different of the sex industry.

Is it just me or does every time baby post a pic in a thread you totally
forget what it was about even when she is on topic? I know I have trouble
even doing the most basic things when looking at her perfect boobs.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:32 PM   #13
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

GMT,honey, baby cakes, sweetie pie...you don't speak for all providers, some of us...no, I need to re-word that...most of us enjoy the sexual encounter with a gentleman. In fact, I enjoyed sexual relations way before I became a provider...I was a freak, Lol! So please don't stereotype providers, very much an injustice.

In more positive news, thank you RL for being a top notch gentleman. Oh and Baby, your tits are an absolute work of art. ;-)
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:57 PM   #14
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

GM2 , I always heard if you loved your job then it really wasn't work . If I was a sexy woman I'm pretty sure I know what my job would be and I would love it . I think you've got the women in this trade that love what they do . Maybe they roll their eyes and fake for someone like you possibly whereas they cream all over me For days past you've posted it's all an act of faking orgasms , yipping and whimpering like actresses . Now you've at least evolved somewhat into knowing everything about a womans body and are sharp in the art of pleasing a woman but maybe just a regular women , not the hot variety like we have on here .

Hmmm , maybe you just can't please a hooker and that's been your experience but I can and I enjoy the hell out of it . It's a given that some probably can't be pleased but a huge lot of ladies in the industry love to fuck , cum , can't get enough good loving and have the brains to make a living doing it .

It's not about anyone attacking you or being on a witch hunt . We just don't all agree with you and when you make bold statements like you have done lately then be prepared to be challenged with opposing viewpoints . Simple as that . You do tend to drone on as if you have the whole world and the female all figured out . Google will do that for ya .. JMHO
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 09:17 PM   #15
...Baby...
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 311088
My ECCIE Reviews

"I" incase you are unaware of the meaning, is not in no way sterioryeng, I am just indicate that i like to bang! 10 out of 10 times. this as u can see is respond to her stereotyin she says "WE" unless she is two people I'm assuming the we was referring to whores in general when saying bout about 6 outta 10 times. sooooo..... anyway, id post another nip pic for y'all but ill save it for later

much love

xoxo

Baby Bangs... or young baby, or honey, baby cakes, sweetie pie
...Baby... is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women