Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452917
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2010, 11:20 PM   #1
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Tell Me About Pussy Reponse ;)

So I have personally tasted, encountered and enjoyed many different pussies. . . as the same with men . . .but I was wondeing the other side of the opinion.

No taste? Sweet taste? Foreign yet not bad taste? All taste? Hairy? Strip of cut down hair? Bare? Wet Response? Orgasmic response? Getting it ready resonse? Squirmy hot response? Hard clit no matter what response?

Oh man I'm gettting wet posting this lol . . . I want to hear opinions!!!!
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:26 AM   #2
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Sweet, no hair to very little trimmed. Smooth!

Any response is good, but the more responsive and wetter the better.

Even feel free to help out or show what ya like

Just curious Chloe... What are YOUR preferences?
GP is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 01:38 AM   #3
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I like mine hairy

But I know that it is easier to sell a hard wood floor than a rug.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:51 AM   #4
Guest012413
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I have to say the least amount of taste or any taste that lingers for longer than necessary is NOT GOOD. I have facial hair, and a good taste is like dessert I can enjoy after the encounter. Sweet is fine, but juicy and wet is best. If I have to always use saliva then it's not a good time for anyone am sure.
Guest012413 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:54 AM   #5
Guest012413
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Another thing Chloe, after reading Bob's review of "almost perfection", I'm going to need to see ya rather soon than later.
Guest012413 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:59 AM   #6
guest021110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Trimmed (or shaved), nice clit, with HOPEFULLY orgasmic response!
guest021110 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:56 AM   #7
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
I like mine hairy

But I know that it is easier to sell a hard wood floor than a rug.
Chloe
May I ask you how you like your man, shaven or unshaven above and below and any other part you can think of?[
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:03 AM   #8
Laker
Per LAP Having Fun!

Encounters: 18

Chloe, wow great morning subject for making the day!!

A slight taste is just great.

Shaved, Waxed, Landing Strip, Trimmed

Wet, obviously enjoying being tasted, then orgasmic, ending with both of us smiling! Is definitly the most fun way of getting the lady ready for her ride!
Laker is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:27 AM   #9
youngatheart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Chloe you have been a busy girl on the computer....
Shaved or strip and real responses not canned ones. If it doesn't feel good don't make those fake "mmm, oh daddy" sounds. We too can tell when someone's faking it.
youngatheart is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:56 AM   #10
Laker
Per LAP Having Fun!

Encounters: 18
Default Chloe you're turn

Chloe,

Your turn, now that several of us have responded, give the ladie's POV
Laker is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:59 AM   #11
RobRoy
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Shaved, taste free (or nearly) and only genuinely felt moans and movements.
I really hate the theatrics.
A provider once told me though - "Ya can't fake wet!"

RR
RobRoy is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:47 AM   #12
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Has to absolutely be clean, no doubt, but when its a throbbin shes a rockin!
brutusbluto is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:53 AM   #13
Hardpiped03
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Little to no taste...shaved or a landing strip.....

But most importantly...response from the lady is important!

HP
Hardpiped03 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:20 PM   #14
jimny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I've met very few that I didn't like. :-)

My preference is sweet smelling/tasting, nicely trimmed or shaved, landing strips are fine as well. A hairy overgrowth jungle is not my thing. I just hate picking hair out of my teeth.
jimny is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:02 PM   #15
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Hmm, how do I like my pussy... err, a woman's pussy?

HAIR
I'm old school. I'm fine with a rug. If the woman is a natural blond, the kind that catches the sun's reflection and blonds up to approach a fine yellow-white beacon, then shaving should be a crime.

If the woman can make George of Jungle feel at home, then a trimming to a natural triangle is welcome.

A 'landing strip' or a 'heart' all signal an adventurous spirit and spurs on the frontier explorer in me.

Hairless... where did this trend come from? I'm in the minority I suppose but I want to bury my face in a woman and not a prepubescent girl.

FEM-MEAT
I love me some fem-meat. To re-purpose the belly button saying, I prefer an outie to an innie. We like roses because of all the beautiful layered petals. We like Jiffy Pop after it's been heated and puffed out to the bursting point with wonderful salty treats hidden within. I love eating pussy. The more of it the better.

CLITS
Depends on my mood. Sometimes I like the little hidden bump that needs to be teased tenderly to firm up to a round full micro-bulb. Other times I want to find a distinct elongated clit ridge. And...I have to admit this...I think I would be okay with a clit big enough to make me start to wonder if I'm lugging about a latent homosexual urge. In other words, a clit is like buried treasure. Whatever you find is more then what you had a few moments earlier. It would take a man with no perspective to do anything but rejoice at having the opportunity to place his tongue on the single most central physical part of a woman.

GUIDANCE
While I'm on the subject of buried treasure, I like a woman who is a comfortable guide in helping me find her pleasure. Share the map ladies. A woman's oral climax is a little like those wall locker locks you used in high school. If you get told the first two numbers, you can find that third number if you tease the tumbler patiently. Having a woman help you find the first two numbers is deeply appreciated. Whether she communicates through Pavlovian soft moans, her hand holding a fistful of hair positioning you just so, an undulation to rub herself against your mouth/nose/lips/tongue, or explicit loving descriptions of what she likes and where she like it...it makes no matter. The communication is a major part of the uniqueness of getting to know a woman's secret excitement.

DIGITS
While I'm on the subject of combination numbers, digits is also an issue. Whether she wants none or one. Whether she wants four or more. Whether she wants them deep or steep. Fast or slow. Teasing or brutal. It's all good. Talk to me sweetheart, tell me what you WANT.

SMELL
I like the whole middle range. I don't want it so antiseptic that I could be licking the inside of a freshly opened surgical pack. I don't want it so odoriferous that I could mistake it for the world's largest outdoor fish market in Inchon, Korea. I want to know I'm eating real pussy. To paraphrase a scene from Apocalypse Now, a movie most providers are too young to remember:

Kilgore: Smell that? You smell that?
Lance: What?
Kilgore: Pussy, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that.
[kneels]
Kilgore: I love the smell of pussy in the morning. You know, one time we had a hooker eaten, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. The smell, you know that musky smell, her whole mound. Smelled like
[sniffing, pondering]
Kilgore: victory. Someday this party's gonna end... ,

TASTE
They say that once you get past the smell, you've got it licked. Healthy pussy smells healthy. If it smells healthy, it's gonna taste healthy. If it doesn't smell healthy, that's a signal that you don't wanna go there. Some say they like the faint taste of honey. Okay, bring some honey, just enough to help make her faint.

VISCOSITY
An under-appreciated differentiator, pussy juice can run like a spring brook. It can flow like honey after being microwaved for a minute on medium. It can be as dry as Lubbock, TX. I like the second one the most. Something that is wet enough to fully moisten your thumb and forefinger and thick enough to stretch into a clear, unbroken miniature of an hourglass when you part them an eighth of an inch. If you part your fingers a full inch and the femjuice streamer remains unbroken or isn't particularly clear, I consider charging for a gynecologic examination. In the extreme, if you open your hand, extending your fingers fully forming an "L" shape and the femjuice streamer is both intact and clear, congratulatons! You've just gone down on Spiderwoman.

PRICE
Free is best. Good pussy is worth every penny you pay for it though. Even though it is one of the world's most renewable resources and it is available without monopoly, it has the kind of value that drives good men to work their ass off, to take the risks of dangerous jobs, to forgo sleep, food and drink... just to invest in a few of the best moments of their lives.
NormalBob is offline   Quote