Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70411
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59921
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47534
pyramider46370
bambino40319
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2016, 12:43 PM   #16
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Al always makes my day..I would so loved to see the look on his face.. Wet undies..lol
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 12:48 PM   #17
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

The thing that sucked, is that my wife still did laundry daily at that time. This was about 4 years ago. That means if underwear is missing, suspicions would be raised.

Did you ever see "Private Parts", the Howard Stern movie back in the 90's? That part when he's driving home after getting out of the hot tub with his underwear hanging out of the car window, hoping they would be dry before getting home. That was me that night.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 12:51 PM   #18
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a gent once that accidentally took my thong panties home...they had gotten mixed up in his jeans...when he got him he said he put them in the bbq pit and burned them before his wife got home...uggghhhh they were an expensive pair! lol
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 12:56 PM   #19
albundy
Valued Poster

One more, before I go.

I also wrote about this in a review I wrote a few months ago:

We drive about twenty minutes to get to her "incall". A decent enough looking house in an OK neighborhood. But, we had to break in to her "incall' through a boarded up bathroom window. She assured me she had permission to use the house. After about twenty minutes or so of action, someone ended up pounding on the door before I could even nut. But I saw no one outside. Someone probably knew what the chick does there and was fucking with us. Don't know. We gathered up our shit quickly and got out of there and hauled ass. All I could think is "Breaking and Entering" "Trespassing" "Prostitution". Wonderful.
Old 06-25-2016, 12:57 PM   #20
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I had a gent once that accidentally took my thong panties home...they had gotten mixed up in his jeans...when he got him he said he put them in the bbq pit and burned them before his wife got home...uggghhhh they were an expensive pair! lol
Pftttt.......fucking rookies. You're supposed to smell them and use them as props for jacking off. What a tool.
Old 06-25-2016, 01:00 PM   #21
geebeenew
Orgasm Donor

Encounters: 8

Al, you crack me up every time. You have enough stories for the rest of us put together!

Worst thing that happened to me was about two years ago, i was going at it with a cute 19-year old Lafayette girl in a hotel near the N.O. airport. (remember when Laffy had all the young spinners? What happened?) We were starting to really get into it when, all of a sudden, KNOCK! KNOCK! on the door. Loud. We stopped in mid-stroke, and I cowered behind the bed while she put on a robe to check it out. Nobody there, it was probably a prank. But it put me out of the "mood" so bad there was no way I could recover during the remaining session time. "Coitus Interruptus" in the classic sense.
geebeenew is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 01:08 PM   #22
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geebeenew View Post
Al, you crack me up every time. You have enough stories for the rest of us put together!

Worst thing that happened to me was about two years ago, i was going at it with a cute 19-year old Lafayette girl in a hotel near the N.O. airport. (remember when Laffy had all the young spinners? What happened?) We were starting to really get into it when, all of a sudden, KNOCK! KNOCK! on the door. Loud. We stopped in mid-stroke, and I cowered behind the bed while she put on a robe to check it out. Nobody there, it was probably a prank. But it put me out of the "mood" so bad there was no way I could recover during the remaining session time. "Coitus Interruptus" in the classic sense.
I agree about the young spinners out in Laffy. Just a couple of years ago there was Alyce Hunter (I fucked her..she was smokin' HOT!!!), Queenheart, Rachel Starr, and Bella B. to name a few. All moved on.

Anyway, I guarantee that it was someone fucking with you. They probably noticed the stream of older guys going to the 19 year old's room for an hour at a time and it wasn't hard to figure out what the deal was. But, yeah, I HATE that shit. I try to not be nervous before an encounter, because once the nerves hit, NOTHING'S getting junior up again. At least not for a while.

It's when I used to have to sit there like a moron, with a pussy staring me in the face, or up in doggy position, while I jack off trying in vain to get stiff:
" COME ON!!! FUCK!!! The clock is ticking. GET HARD already!!! please....just enough to penetrate and then it'll be fine. ARGGHHHHHHH!!!"

Luckily, nerves haven't been an issue for a long time. Thankfully.
Old 06-25-2016, 01:16 PM   #23
geebeenew
Orgasm Donor

Yeah, it was with Queenheart, actually. Miss her, and all the others you mentioned.

And there's this thread, from a couple of years ago or so: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=879324&highlight=
Old 06-25-2016, 01:19 PM   #24
geebeenew
Orgasm Donor

Sorry, it's a ML thread, so the ladies and people without PA can't see it. Unless they have mandles, of course.
Old 06-25-2016, 01:20 PM   #25
albundy
Valued Poster

The problem with telling about our "adventures" is trying to make it long enough to tell the story, but short enough for people to actually bother reading it. I could fill a novel with my fucked up experiences, but I doubt most people would care enough, or have the patience enough to sit there and read the shit.

That story about the dog pissing on my underwear? There's A LOT of back story there. But, I figured just giving away the ending would suffice.
Old 06-25-2016, 03:29 PM   #26
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews
Default AL....YOU SHOULD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
The problem with telling about our "adventures" is trying to make it long enough to tell the story, but short enough for people to actually bother reading it. I could fill a novel with my fucked up experiences, but I doubt most people would care enough, or have the patience enough to sit there and read the shit.

That story about the dog pissing on my underwear? There's A LOT of back story there. But, I figured just giving away the ending would suffice.
WRITE A BOOK, BE A FAMOUS AUTHOR ABOUT YOUR F'CKED UP ADVENTURES AND FUNNY SH*T... THAT WOULD BE AN AWESOME TITLE:
"AL'S F'CKED UP ADVENTURES AND FUNNY SH*T", THE LIFE OF A HORN DOG...LOL"

YOU COULD BECOME FAMOUS AND RICH THEN YOU COULD AFFORD TO BUY ALL THE P*SSY YOU WANTED AND NOT WORRY ABOUT THE $$!!

IJS...LOL

Told ya' AL makes my day!!
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 04:14 PM   #27
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
Pftttt.......fucking rookies. You're supposed to smell them and use them as props for jacking off. What a tool.
LOL!!!

DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 04:17 PM   #28
Cajun57
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Many years ago when the air was clean and sex was dirty, I dated a nympho who could have multiple orgasms and never get sensitive. I decided to make her cry uncle so I went in for a long term DATY session. After some time, her having one orgasm after another, she passed out. Scared the shit out of me as I thought I'd killed her. I was still freaking when she came to.
Cajun57 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 04:23 PM   #29
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun57 View Post
Many years ago when the air was clean and sex was dirty, I dated a nympho who could have multiple orgasms and never get sensitive. I decided to make her cry uncle so I went in for a long term DATY session. After some time, her having one orgasm after another, she passed out. Scared the shit out of me as I thought I'd killed her. I was still freaking when she came to.
I think I'd get lockjaw long before that would happen. I love eating pussy, but after a while my tongue and jaw gets tired. Maybe I should do DATY exercises every day. Maybe do reps are some shit.
Old 06-25-2016, 04:32 PM   #30
albundy
Valued Poster

Alright, a quick one:

I was banging this slightly overweight hooker in a no-tel about three years ago. Used to be a well known hooker and "forbidden topic" hang-out in Houma, but it is "cleaned up" now. I had been with this chick quite a few times before. Anyway, I had received a nice sloppy BJ and now it was time for some doggy style. Pretty nice view with that big ass. I start pounding away when all of a sudden, this black guy comes out of the bathroom, naked, jerking his dick!!! He goes to where the chick's face is and she starts blowing him. The guy tells me, " keep going." He wants me to keep banging her. I figure, "Why not?" So, I keep on going. But then, get this, the guy tells me to cum in her pussy. He wanted me to take off the rubber. He wants to go in after! Uhhhhhh...no. That's not happening. I just hurried up and finished in the cover and hauled ass.

I banged her a couple of times after that. One time the dude was in the room, but either asleep or passed out so I just plowed his "old lady" on the side of him. Well, actually the next bed over. Not on the same bed. That would be wrong.

Don't know what ever happened to her. A lot of these chicks seem to come and go though.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women