Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452921
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 12-23-2015, 01:01 PM   #16
badhusband
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

I enjoy MFM encounters (hobby and civvie) with the gal as the center of attention between two straight guys. If it's Hobby related and if there's an up charge for her to bring the guy, then I pass. I'll never pay for another dude to get laid. LOL And on another point, most gals say that we're paying for their time. Well, if me and a buddy book her for a MFM, then we should get to split the fee for her 'time'. And if the gals considers it work, like most, then she's not the gal for me. I try to find the rare ones that do exist that actually enjoy the encounter as much if not more than the guy(s). And if the gal does in fact love it as much as the guys, but still wants to upcharge, then that's just being greedy, which is really another topic to discuss.
badhusband is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 03:13 PM   #17
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good point BAD baby...and you are such a blast in a mfm session...We gotta do it again sometime..if we ever get schedules to match..lol

Lady Y...have you been having fun sugar...I miss you!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 04:44 PM   #18
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhusband View Post
I enjoy MFM encounters (hobby and civvie) with the gal as the center of attention between two straight guys. If it's Hobby related and if there's an up charge for her to bring the guy, then I pass. I'll never pay for another dude to get laid. LOL And on another point, most gals say that we're paying for their time. Well, if me and a buddy book her for a MFM, then we should get to split the fee for her 'time'. And if the gals considers it work, like most, then she's not the gal for me. I try to find the rare ones that do exist that actually enjoy the encounter as much if not more than the guy(s). And if the gal does in fact love it as much as the guys, but still wants to upcharge, then that's just being greedy, which is really another topic to discuss.
If it is just straight mfm I agree there should be no extra charge to the gentleman and the other guy should pay his part. In my case the guy is buy and he is also working and expects to get paid. I do not upsell and will not upsell.
Oh and by the way, I love mfm, fm, mm fuck I love it all and it shows.
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 04:44 PM   #19
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Good point BAD baby...and you are such a blast in a mfm session...We gotta do it again sometime..if we ever get schedules to match..lol

Love ya doll and miss ya too
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 06:22 PM   #20
super villainous
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Lot of glad-handing goes on in these threads... undue adulation abound. Still yet to see anyone i might actually call (personally), but then again, I'm here mostly for advice. Thread failed.
super villainous is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 06:25 AM   #21
badhusband
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y View Post
If it is just straight mfm I agree there should be no extra charge to the gentleman and the other guy should pay his part. In my case the guy is buy and he is also working and expects to get paid. I do not upsell and will not upsell.
Oh and by the way, I love mfm, fm, mm fuck I love it all and it shows.

If the guy is Bi and performing 'services', I would then understand him getting paid. In my case, I'm as straight as it gets and therefore do not seek services from a guy. So like I originally stated, I don't pay for another guy to get laid.
Old 12-27-2015, 06:31 AM   #22
badhusband
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by super villainous View Post
Lot of glad-handing goes on in these threads... undue adulation abound. Still yet to see anyone i might actually call (personally), but then again, I'm here mostly for advice. Thread failed.
So, you're the judge of failed threads? There is quite a bit of discussion here in this thread. Hence the name of the forum "Coed Discussions". Seems that your post is epic fail.
Old 12-27-2015, 06:33 AM   #23
badhusband
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post

Hard for two moving objects to be near the same place at the same time! Can't wait for it to happen again soon sexy!
Old 12-28-2015, 02:35 PM   #24
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

This thread is hot Lady Y, and I think it's a spark that Omaha and some other places need. I offer it at home base Lol but on the road I don't although I'm not into Greek I've had a few that just love to just have fun, that is what this is all about right???
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 10:13 PM   #25
12blue4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

For the record she did not start this thread. I did.
12blue4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women