Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2024, 01:47 PM   #1
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81
Default another Trump Attorney....is now in the history books

oh noooooo! Donald Trump just threw shitastic lawyer Alina Habba under the parking garage!!

last week, after losing her client $83.3 million in the Yes, You Fucking Well Did Rape Her trial, ace parking garage lawyer Alina Habba stood defiantly before the microphones and promised “I’m just getting started.”

Meanwhile - DJT on truth social later that day,--
"I am in the process, along with my team, of interviewing various law firms to represent me in an Appeal of one of the most ridiculous and unfair Witch Hunts our Country has ever seen - The defamation Sham presided over by a Clinton appointed, highly partisan, Trump Hating Judge, Lewis Kaplan, who was, together with certain other Radical Left Democrat Judges, one of the most partisan and out of control activists that I have ever appeared before. He was a “bully” who demanded two trials, rather than one, denied me Due Process, would not allow me to put forth vital evidence (of which there was much!), and only allowed me to be on the witness stand for minutes, telling my lawyer what to ask, and telling me to only give one word answers, as his wife and friends sat in cordoned off front row seats watching with glee. This entire HOAX is a disgrace to our American System of Justice. Any lawyer who takes a TRUMP CASE is either “CRAZY,” or a TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT. I will make my decision soon!"

that’s right, Grandpa Crazypants fired Alina Habba in the most Grandpa Crazypants way possible: via a rambling, delusional middle-of-the-night post on his failing app.

welcome, Alina, to that exclusive club known as the Stinky Shitpile of Former Trump Lawyers. here’s your tiny violin. here comes Sidney Powell to teach you the secret handshake. here’s Kenny Chesebro to explain why it’s a bad idea to lie to a grand jury. and Rudy Colludy will be along in a minute to recommend a good collection agency.

why the sudden frown, Alina? oh, what — you thought you were getting paid? you actually thought Donald Trump was going to pay your bills? oh, you dear innocent babe in the woods.

and just like that, it’s over for Alina. no more photo ops. no more Fox News appearances. nor more going on podcasts to brag about how fucking stupid you are.

you’re history. in fact, MAGAworld has already decided you’re an agent of the deep state.

ll that’s left is for you is to take all those legal briefs with “Mrs. Alina Trump” scrawled across them and tearfully feed them into the fireplace, sheet by sheet.

and then it’s back to whatever the fuck it is that a parking garage lawyer does. sue cars, I guess.

can somebody please explain to me the upside of working for Little Donny Fuckface, because I’m not seeing it. all I see is a long line of disgraced and disbarred dipshits.

is it because you get to hang out with Jabba the Trump? what is the attraction of rubbing elbows with a vulgar, ill-tempered pig? sure, he may be nice to you right now, but it’s only a matter of time before he’s chucking ketchup bottles at your head and going on Newsmax to talk about how stupid and disloyal you are.

it is because you get to lounge poolside at Mar-a-Lago? oh please, Palm Beach is packed to the gills with shitty golf motels. just drive a mile up the road to the next one.

Joey Tacopina, who strategically quit hours before the start of the Carroll defamation trial — leaving the parking garage lawyer to twist slowly in the wind — is looking smarter and smarter with each passing day.

Who will be next in the ongoing saga of the Trump March
marche de la honte (march of shame)
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 07:31 PM   #2
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 07:54 PM   #3
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... ... Hee Hee! ... okay...