Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47440
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2023, 02:18 PM   #31
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Reading with a different lens

The more I learn about this "whistleblower" on Ukraine corruption, i.e. pay off, aka bribe, with the Biden's, the less I see them as a whistleblower at all. It reads more like a plea deal to turn State's witness. Recall that 2017 was under Trump's watch. The Burisma guy was likely willing to roll over on the Big Guy in exchange for a substabtialy reduced sentence. You don't usually find a State witness better than the guy that actually cut the check in a bribery case.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 03:00 PM   #32
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... They have already said the Whistleblower here is a
well-payed informant of the government.
The fellow who told them of the bribery scheme.

... However, how much trust do you have in the FBI/DOJ?
They didn't wanna even turn the document over.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 06:06 PM   #33
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

It’s not a whistleblower
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 10-01-2023, 07:19 PM   #34
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Rep. James Comer says the Senile Biden bribery scheme document shows the then-VP received $5 million from a U.S. adversary.

"This is corruption on a scale we've never seen in the history of our country."
not since the Teapot Dome scandal of the 1880s.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 03:39 AM   #35
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

Remember this thread?
HDgristle was right. Salty, berry, and bimbo were all wrong. They all kept crying that the FD-xxxx was evidence of a crime when it was just evidence that trumpys believe anything.

Now that smirnov has been arrested for lying to the FBI, you would think the lying liars would admit they jumped the gun. But that won't happen. Now the committee repubs are saying smirnov's testimony isn't that important.

The gift that keeps on giving.
It's the difference between evidence and trumpy bullshit.
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 06:22 AM   #36
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post
Remember this thread?
HDgristle was right. Salty, berry, and bimbo were all wrong. They all kept crying that the FD-xxxx was evidence of a crime when it was just evidence that trumpys believe anything.

Now that smirnov has been arrested for lying to the FBI, you would think the lying liars would admit they jumped the gun. But that won't happen. Now the committee repubs are saying smirnov's testimony isn't that important.

But, but, but. JUST WAIT!!
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 08:52 AM   #37
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post
Remember this thread?

Unfortunately, I read that horse shit from the beginning without looking at the time stamp.

That’s a taste of the Burgh for ya. A cool water sandwich on a Sunday go to MAGA rally bun.

As stupid as things get in this forum, I’m delighted not to have to see the ludicrous conspiracy BS here all day every day.

And yes, they’re mostly REALLY wrong.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 09:06 AM   #38
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

A footnote: Taylor Swift is also originally from PA.

How did the Burgh get so warped ? A few post here.....many post in the Burgh sandbox.
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 09:39 AM   #39
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

We have all heard too many of these sorts of "believe me, the truth is out there" claims such as the Cracken fiasco to the 20K mules and so on.

I will believe it when I read it. . . . but would not be surprised if it turns out to be true.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 01:51 PM   #40
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

Almost all have come from trumpys.
The Kraken story is Sydnee Powell's BS about proof of election fraud. 2000 mules, repubs about election fraud.
The "russia, etc. etc. was investigated and while there were many instances of contact between the russians and the trump administration, there wasn't enough evidence to charge trump. Numerous other people were charged and convicted of various crimes. The only people that bring up russia-gate are the trumpys who never include all the indictments that resulted from the investigation. The difference is that an investigation by a special prosecutor (trump DOJ)was used to gather evidence in the Russia gate case while the others you mentioned all broke down under scrutiny and were debunked.

If you haven't heard anything about the FBI's CI admitting he lied about Joe Biden receiving a bribe (the main impeachment charge which now has no evidence) I'm not going to try and convince you. It's been in the news a lot for about a week. There are still lots of "wait and see" stories out there but most if not all are trumpy narrative driven.

Start reading the previous posts in this thread. You'll see lots of trumpy claims about corruption but none have been proven or reliable evidence found.
This is a rich source of "wait and see", which is a key tool in the false accuser's tool box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
We have all heard too many of these sorts of "believe me, the truth is out there" claims such as the Cracken fiasco to the 20K mules and so on.

I will believe it when I read it. . . . but would not be surprised if it turns out to be true.
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women