Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2024, 07:43 AM   #16
oilfieldace
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Trump won 60 percent of the voters who turned out for the primary election. From what i’ve read that number is only nineteen percent of the electorate. I’m not sure I would call that a win for anybody.
You can only count the votes cast. It’s a landslide by any means. In fact winning is all that counts.

MAGA
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 07:45 AM   #17
oilfieldace
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Misogyny at its finest
How so, I think Haley is disgusting and from that you take the quantum leap to I don’t care for women. Lots of flaws in that train of reasoning.
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 08:42 AM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Why then do you refer to her in such vulgar, violent terms?

You said the Good Lord knows you’re a man with no hatred in his heart. Maybe the Good Lord should have taught you some manners. I know his library has some “how to be a kind human being” lessons in it.

And to your point, SC was more like a dirt clod off the top of a hill rather than a landslide. GOP voters stayed home in droves.

Just like they will in November.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 08:45 AM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Polls closed in SC at 7PM ET
Nimratta is not her name.

Obviously you’re mocking a person of Sikh descent. At least get the spelling right.

It seems to be a MAGA thing.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 08:49 AM   #20
soldierboy44
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

Blood in the streets?????? no not yet...........that wont occur until Wednesday Nov 6th........the day after Trump losses AGAIN...........and his MAGA supporters go nuts and start an insurgency........you know, Car bombs, drive by shootings, assassinations, attacks on the grid..........that will be when the blood in the streets begin. God help us.
soldierboy44 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 09:45 AM   #21
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default DeJa Vu all over again??

Seems to be a glitch in the matrix. You appear to be describing the summer of love, 2020, there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldierboy44 View Post
Blood in the streets?????? no not yet...........that wont occur until Wednesday Nov 6th........the day after Trump losses AGAIN...........and his MAGA supporters go nuts and start an insurgency........you know, Car bombs, drive by shootings, assassinations, attacks on the grid..........that will be when the blood in the streets begin. God help us.
Regardless, maybe the big guy will be relegated to doing the sorting afterwards.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 11:31 AM   #22
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default I'm betting you're low, unfortunately

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
40 percent of voters said “no Trump” the real bloodbath will be in November when he loses again. I'm betting 5 million votes this time.
I say unfortunately because if this election is a blow out, I figure Democrats will win the House and Senate along with the presidency. And I don't think that's a good outcome. With split government like we've got now, the country's exercising more fiscal discipline than 2021/2022. And there's less risk the Biden administration will pull off changes in energy policy that would hurt Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana.

Republicans underperformed the pre-election polls in 2022, and in the Georgia Senate runoffs in 2021. I believe it’s because Democrats and Democrat leaning independents are mad as hell because they believe Trump tried to steal the 2020 election, so they’re on average more motivated to vote than Republicans. The polls may have been more or less correct as to peoples’ intentions, but more Democrats actually turned out to vote.

Well, now Trump’s actually running. Even before the general election, where pissed off Democrats will show up to vote en masse, Trump is far underperforming the polls. He underperformed the polls in South Carolina by 7.3% and in New Hampshire by 6.4% (see below).

If current Trump/Biden polls don’t change much between now and November, your 5 million number could be low. Biden may win by more than he did in 2020.

Backup:

Trump had a 27.6% lead in polls in South Carolina:
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...outh-carolina/

Trump wins South Carolina by 20.3%:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...sident-results

Trump had a 17.6% lead in New Hampshire,
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...new-hampshire/

Trump wins New Hampshire by 11.2%
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...sident-results

Haley's voters supposedly are a lot less enthusiastic about their candidate than Trump voters. Why is she coming so much closer to Trump on election day than she is in the polls? Probably because her voters don't like Trump, so they're fired up to go to the election sites and vote for ABT (anyone but Trump). As others have said here, a lot of Haley supporters will sit out the election or cross over and vote for Biden.
Tiny is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women