Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2012, 08:30 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default MONSTER IN THE WHITE HOUSE......

No, NOT Obama ( I actually think he is a decent family man)..........

This recent article from Timothy Noah at the New Republic (not a conservative).

JFK, Monster

I knew that John F. Kennedy was a compulsive, even pathological adulterer, given to taking outlandish risks after he entered the White House. I knew he treated women like whores. And I knew he had more than a few issues with his father about toughness and manliness and all that. But before I read in the newspaper that Mimi Alford's just-released memoir, Once Upon A Secret: My Affair With President John F. Kennedy And Its Aftermath, described giving Dave Powers a blow job at JFK's request and in his presence, I didn't know that Kennedy had an appetite for subjecting those close to him to extreme humiliation.

The likelihood that Alford is making this story up is extremely remote. She didn't come forward on her own. She was outed, partially in a 2003 Robert Dallek biography, and then by name by the Daily News, as "JFK's Monica," because when she began her affair she was a White House intern and a 19 year-old rising sophomore at Wheaton College. (In the book Alford reveals that Sally Bedell Smith was actually the first journalist to contact her--by phone, about a year before the Dallek book came out--and that she declined to speak to her then.)

Alford's story is entirely believable. She was an attractive, naive recent graduate of Miss Porter's School. Miss Porter's was also the alma mater of Jacqueline Kennedy and of a slightly older White House secretary named "Fiddle" with whom Kennedy was also having an affair, or so the First Lady believed--there was also a purported dalliance with Fiddle's close friend "Faddle," a secretary in the press office--and it isn't lost on Alford that this descendant of Boston's lace-curtain Irish had a thing for Social Register girls. Her fourth day on the job she was invited upstairs to the private residence. Kennedy led Mimi into his wife's bedroom (the First Lady was away), unbuttoned her blouse, touched her breast, pulled down her underwear, dropped his pants, climbed on top of her, and fucked her. When she told him she was a virgin he became a bit more compassionate, but neither in that sexual encounter nor in any other did he ever kiss her on the lips.

This part of Alford's story doesn't really add anything to what we already know about Kennedy. Nor does it really change my opinion of the 35th president. But this part does:
Dave Powers was sitting poolside while the President and I swam lazy circles around each other, splashing playfully. Dave had removed his jacket and loosened his tie in the warm air of the pool, but he was otherwise fully clothed. He was sitting on a towel, with his pants leg rolled up, and his bare feet dangling in the water.
The President swam over and whispered in my ear. "Mr. Powers looks a little tense," he said. "Would you take care of it?"
It was a dare, but I knew exactly what he meant. This was a challenge to give Dave Powers oral sex. I don't think the President thought I'd do it, but I'm ashamed to say that I did. It was a pathetic, sordid, scene, and is very hard for me to think about today. Dave was jolly and obedient as I stood in the shallow end of the pool and performed my duties. The President silently watched.
Afterwards, Alford says she was "deeply embarrassed," and as she climbed out of the pool she "could hear Dave speak in as stern a tone as I ever heard him use with his boss. 'You shouldn't have made her do that,' Dave said. 'I know, I know,' I heard the President say. Later, a chastened President Kennedy apologized to us both." Alford believes that Kennedy showed "his darker side ... when we were among men he knew. That's when he felt a need to display his power over me." Kennedy didn't just have a thing for Social Register girls; he had a thing for humiliating Social Register girls. He also had a thing for humiliating his fellow Irishman, Dave Powers.

Maybe Kennedy wasn't this much of a creep all that much (though Alford also tells of him once forcing her to take an amyl nitrite "popper" in Bing Crosby's living room). But the poolside ritual of humiliation is not easy to reconcile with any kind of worldly tolerance for Kennedy's peccadilloes. Perhaps the fairest conclusion to make is that Kennedy did some good things in his public life (and also some bad), but that he was capable of monstrous cruelty that's hard to forgive and also hard to equate even with that of successors like Lyndon Johnson or Richard Nixon (or with any in his less polished younger brother Ted, whose own private life had plenty of dark moments but whose public accomplishment ultimately outshone JFK's). Clinton shared many vices with President Kennedy, but I can't imagine him ever doing anything like this. I don't usually say this about scandal stories, but Alford's tale ought to occasion further reassessment of a president we already knew to be morally compromised.

http://www.tnr.com/blog/timothy-noah/100566/jfk-monster

JFK, a predator just like the abusive pimps that cruise bus terminals !!!!!!!
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:59 AM   #2
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Sounds like an afternoon at WTFs house.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:50 PM   #3
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Shocker

Damn!

I must say, I am quite shocked, but I don't which story is more shocking!

. . .Surely, JFK was not into humiliating people, was he?

That is a very serious character flaw for any person, but even more serious for a world leader to have!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
No, NOT Obama ( I actually think he is a decent family man)..........
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:55 PM   #4
Rakhir
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

There's your cultural liberal icon unmasked. Amazing how the best face has been placed upon him to advance an agenda all these years.

Wouldn't it be interesting to find out the incident at Daley Plaza was the work of a jealous lover?
Rakhir is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 05:06 AM   #5
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

No doubt Kennedy was wreck less. Some think his death may be related to Kennedy's affair with Judith Exner, longtime girlfriend of mob wise guy Sam Giancanna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhir View Post
There's your cultural liberal icon unmasked. Amazing how the best face has been placed upon him to advance an agenda all these years.

Wouldn't it be interesting to find out the incident at Daley Plaza was the work of a jealous lover?
Old 02-12-2012, 08:52 AM   #6
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Anybody that could corroborate her stories are long dead. I'm not saying it didn't happen and happen just like that, but we'll never know.

Are we going to pretend to be outraged that she was just a whisp of a girl at 19?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=381459
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:58 AM   #7
Rakhir
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Considering the ethics and morays of the time why yes we are to be outraged. In the 60's a 19 year old female in the workplace was just protected as a 12 year old. Flash forward to today. Not so much. I don't completely disagree with you Olivia but you have to look at it through the looking glass of time and what was considered appropriate behavior.

Also I am inclined to believe her story in light of his other dalliances and revelations of other associates. We all know the stories of JFK, Peter Lawford and Marilyn Monroe. The drug use and dependence that was covered up and the Kennedy families proactive prosecution of anyone who ever voiced a negative word. That by itself speaks volumes!

But at the end of the day does any of this really matter anymore? Probably not. Truth be told its all just a matter of sensationalism anymore to sell a book!
Rakhir is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 03:42 PM   #8
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Amazing, WW admits that he thinks Obama is a decent family man!
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:56 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Seriously, how much money did she make on the book? Why did she wait until now? Methinks she needs some retirement. We know Kennedy had his peccadillos, so nothing is really new here.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 03:40 AM   #10
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Seriously, how much money did she make on the book? Why did she wait until now? Methinks she needs some retirement. We know Kennedy had his peccadillos, so nothing is really new here.
Apparently Robert Dalleck made it an issue in 2003, and Alford is now cashing in on the attention.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 06:33 AM   #11
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

"Picadillos"

HA! A defense of despicable behavior that a Chris Matthews , and other sycophants, would enjoin to protect the illusion of "Camelot".
Old 02-13-2012, 07:17 AM   #12
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Who's surprised? Almost every president cheats on his wife. The good ones choose right and don't get caught.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women