Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452925
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47520
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2021, 12:04 PM   #1
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default Invoke the 25th Amendment and Drag Trump from WH

...and then impeach him to boot and remove from office so he cannot run again.

As I and many others predicted long ago, the POS serving as POTUS would destroy the GOP in one way or another.

If he had a shred of honor, he would have accepted the election results and then campaigned vigorously in GA for both Senate candidates.

Instead, he attacked the GOP governor and Secretary of State and cast doubts on the validity of the GA election. So, both GOP candidates lost and the GOP lost control of the Senate.

All of the accomplishments Trump did have will now be undone. What a complete clown. He couldn't even figure out how to protect his own legacy.

I was waiting for the Dems to shit the bed between now and 2022 as they attempted to enact radical legislation and as the hard left continued to riot. That would make the GOP the sane, law-and-order party and put both the House and Senate back in GOP hands and render Biden a nullity.

All that is toast now as everyone will be reminded for the next 2 years about what happened yesterday.
Kinkster90210 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 09:35 PM   #2
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

There is also talk about indicting him for inciting a riot.

I like that idea too. A trial in Washington DC with a largely black jury.

I'm sure he will try to pardon himself. We will finally have a constitutional test of the pardon power.

I hope he does hard prison time.

I'm not idiotically vindictive like some of the lefties on ECCIE who want his kids prosecuted. His kids may have obnoxious Twitter accounts, but can anyone actually explain IN DETAIL a crime that Ivanka or Don Jr. committed?

I also hope Melania cleans him out in a divorce settlement and she and Barron go off to Europe and live a rich life while creditors grab whatever Trump has left and deny his kids any inheritance.
Old 01-07-2021, 09:42 PM   #3
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 10:13 PM   #4
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkster90210 View Post
There is also talk about indicting him for inciting a riot.

I like that idea too. A trial in Washington DC with a largely black jury.

I'm sure he will try to pardon himself. We will finally have a constitutional test of the pardon power.

I hope he does hard prison time.

I'm not idiotically vindictive like some of the lefties on ECCIE who want his kids prosecuted. His kids may have obnoxious Twitter accounts, but can anyone actually explain IN DETAIL a crime that Ivanka or Don Jr. committed?

I also hope Melania cleans him out in a divorce settlement and she and Barron go off to Europe and live a rich life while creditors grab whatever Trump has left and deny his kids any inheritance.
What has Trump done? Show me where he asked for this to happen? Real proof? There is none! Yesterday and today he condemned the actions of these people and wants them prosecuted! Turn off msnbc!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 10:20 PM   #5
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
What has Trump done? Show me where he asked for this to happen? Real proof? There is none! Yesterday and today he condemned the actions of these people and wants them prosecuted! Turn off msnbc!
He condemned them AFTER the fact.

And even then only after staffers told him he had to or it would be even worse for him.

The case for incitement to riot will be weak because exhortations that his supporters should march on the Capitol and "show strength" might be just ambiguous enough to save him.

But he knew exactly what he was doing when he stoked a mob with FALSE claims of a stolen election. And he knew what might happen if he sicced the mob on Congress while they were voting to certify the election.

So, I hope a jury sees through that BS and does not let him get away with shading his language to give himself plausible deniability.

I hope he dies in prison and his empire and family are bankrupted.
Old 01-07-2021, 10:53 PM   #6
winn dixie
Premium Access

Trump didnt want this to happen nor did he call for these folks to break the law! Within context prove he wanted this?
You cant! He didnt!
So how could he condemn this before it happened?
However there are many links of lsm anchors athletes hollywood and libs that were cheering the riots and looting. That happened for months!
On top of that cumallah bailed out a bunch of these reprobates!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 11:11 PM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Trump’s speech video was doctored to remove His lawyers holding a gun to Trumps head making him read that insincere bullshit.

He should be banned from more than Facebook.

JIm Mattis said Trump would be a “man without a country.“ Trump should be so lucky. He’s going to spend a lot of time in this country. Maybe 5 years, with good behavior out in NEVER.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 11:14 PM   #8
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
You mean real proof like all you clowns have for your supposed election fraud?

You are the poster boy for category B trixie
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 11:16 PM   #9
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump didnt want this to happen nor did he call for these folks to break the law! Within context prove he wanted this?
You cant! He didnt!
So how could he condemn this before it happened?
However there are many links of lsm anchors athletes hollywood and libs that were cheering the riots and looting. That happened for months!
On top of that cumallah bailed out a bunch of these reprobates!
Trump fed his base a pack of lies that the election had been stolen. Trump knows he lost but cannot bring himself to admit he is a LOSER.

So, he instigate a protest designed to stop the Congress from doing its constitutional duty. He encouraged the marchers to "show strength" and STOP Congress from doing its duty. How else do you interpret that, you dumb cunt?

In one afternoon, he wrecked what little legacy he had left, he put the GOP out of office and he destroyed the careers of Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley who thought they could ride the tiger and pick up Trump's mantle.

Instead, they got mauled by the tiger.

Hawley probably had some ridiculous idea about running for POTUS in 2024, but he figured he had to bolster his thin resume. So, he pandered to Trump supporters. He can forget higher office now.
Old 01-08-2021, 05:33 AM   #10
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Show us real proof of massive voter fraud. Show us real proof of the conspiracy that went into stealing the election. Show us real proof that Trump won a second term. There is none!
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 05:42 AM   #11
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

If you want to know what possible charges are out there

Conspiracy to commit
1) inciting a riot
2) entering govt property without permission
3) felony murder (due to the deaths of people while in commission of a felony.
4) sedition

Are they straight forward easy cases, nope. But conspiracy cases are easier in that you don’t have to have directed the specific act that another of the conspirators took as long as all the actions result in accomplishing the same goal. In fact, in a conspiracy case you don’t have to have knowledge of the full set of plans of your co-conspirators. If insurrection and overthrow of the govt was the end goal then the actions of the separate parties can be joined together into one charge of conspiracy where the subparts are not all known by all parties.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 07:40 AM   #12
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Is funny that NOW Beijing bobs saying "domestic terrorist and riotous mob ",,,, All summer long cities burning people killed and NOTHING Now they wanta do something,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 08:20 AM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

WD is off the deep end. Glad his lunatic rants aren’t visible on my pages.

The issue isn’t whether Trump and his mob should be removed and criminally charged, it’s how.

I don’t think there’s enough time to get him out unless Pelosi gets McConnell on board and they impeach at the speed of light. Pence is still too much of a pussy to invoke the 25th and the process would take longer than the week we’ve got left.

However, they can ensure he is never allowed to run for office again.

Our country deserves no less.

Fuck that guy
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women