Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2019, 10:43 AM   #1
jillyclaire
Insatiable Fallen Flower

User ID: 305754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default When a Hobbyist won’t take no for an answer.

Okay. I’ve been approached over the years by one hobbyist here on our little NOLA forum. The first time he asked for an appointment he wanted a discount. I was new to this lifestyle and Eccie. So, I said “okay.” He cancelled a few hours later. Time went on and several more times he’d approach me via text wanting a “military discount.” Nothing would ever come of if. So, I wrote him off as someone who doesn’t follow through. He’d write reviews about other women who charged more than me, by the way, and life went on. At some point in 2017 he started to become a pest. I told him I didn’t feel he was worth my time. Nor did I trust him to show up. I’m not sure this set well with him. If I got a review he’d email me saying “just give me a chance” and so forth and so on. I think he’s kind of creepy and just don’t have a good vibe about him. He’s emailed me relentlessly. He’s now stalking me on an assumed name on Twitter. I even told a few mods about this and they say just block him on here. I guess that’s the Eccie version of writing a police report. This last incident with Twitter sort of cut it with me. He messages me under the assumed Twitter handle. He calls, but the name that comes up was his name here on Eccie. I have his number in my phone from the times he’s called me. I listened to his message and when he said his name I noticed that it was the name he’s using on Twitter. I messaged him back on Twitter and told him to back off. He has for now. So, if any of you ladies or gents want to know whom I’m speaking of, have any advice to offer it would be appreciated. I’m an agreeable and peaceful person. I think how he’s harassing me is infringing upon my personal space. It is beyond creepy and, basically an assault to trick a provider, who doesn’t want to see you into an appointment. Can’t go much lower than that.
jillyclaire is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 11:05 AM   #2
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow!! Please inbox me here or on Twitter to tell me who he is...Shame on him for bothering you. You are a good person....I am sorry you have to go through this...

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 11:16 AM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry that happened

Pm me his info
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 12:55 PM   #4
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 110
Lightbulb

I suggest you ask Seeking ~P for help dealing with him. She is known to help people and also providers who are having issues with stalkers

myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 01:07 PM   #5
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Perhaps if the guy sees this, He will have a guilty conscience and stop doing it.
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 01:28 PM   #6
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

For stalkers, any time you answer or respond, good or bad, you are fueling their drive. So my advice, block when you can, ignore everything else. Some folks have no purpose or meaning in their lives, so they get it making others miserable. It's all about control, so don't give it to them. My two cents.
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 10:46 PM   #7
cockalatte
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 645

Quote:
Originally Posted by myren1900 View Post
I suggest you ask Seeking ~P for help dealing with him. She is known to help people and also providers who are having issues with stalkers

+1. ~P has and is always helpful.
cockalatte is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 12:12 PM   #8
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 110
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGent View Post
For stalkers, any time you answer or respond, good or bad, you are fueling their drive. So my advice, block when you can, ignore everything else. Some folks have no purpose or meaning in their lives, so they get it making others miserable. It's all about control, so don't give it to them. My two cents.
Good advice, OG !

myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 02:13 PM   #9
rachelawaits
Account Disabled

User ID: 103441
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree also w OG too many good clients out there to be concerned or engage w one that crosses boundaries. I have had a few (from this site alone) go to Great extremes to reach me (I keep deleting and blocking... and making blacklist reports) unf anytime anyone is exposed online there will be creeps or stalkers. IMO too many good clients and providers out there and they out number the odd ones (thank goodness!) go w your instinct ---always!
rachelawaits is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 05:04 PM   #10
Hobbyistninja
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Jillyclaire,

I’m not sure why anyone would want to harass one of the coolest ladies I’ve met on here. I have to agree with OG on this one. Don’t engage or acknowledge and hopefully he’ll leave you alone. Good luck!!!
Hobbyistninja is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 07:57 AM   #11
jillyclaire
Insatiable Fallen Flower

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you all for your comments and feedback. It’s good to know that I’m not alone and that I can ask for help. So far, no more problems.

You’re too kind, Hobbyistninja.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:37 PM   #12
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Let him book an appointment with you,and have a hidden friend jump out and take care of him,might be a good barter for you.ass for a ass whippen
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 04:08 PM   #13
jillyclaire
Insatiable Fallen Flower

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowgear View Post
Let him book an appointment with you,and have a hidden friend jump out and take care of him,might be a good barter for you.ass for a ass whippen
I’ve had more than one gentlemen offer their assistance in this way. I like your style.
Old 04-20-2019, 08:46 AM   #14
DATYMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

The person she speaks of is me. I apolized for any missing under standing and requested that she please do not cause any problems or drama for me. As you can she that is not the case. The story above is not fully the truth and I am sure she has me confused with others. Again, I am truly sorry for any missing understanding and I have no intentions on contacting this provider again. I wish her the best.
DATYMAN is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 08:50 AM   #15
DATYMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Now I she has others involved and have threated to do me harm as well. Real nice.
DATYMAN is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women