Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2020, 02:31 PM   #16
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurem View Post
Trump did not win California... that’s the reason, and, we can see how well California is doing... The electoral college decides, y’all don’t want it now, but as soon as you want/need another outcome you’ll be whining.
As I said, *I* ain't complaining that fearless leader is in office because the majority didn't vote him in.
If the rules allow Bloomy to buy the vote, so be it. Don't get your panties in wad about it.

*pb sees ALOT of people standing outside voting areas handing out cash*
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 07:30 AM   #17
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default It's your bible, not mine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
Oh, so now you're touting the New York Times.

It's your bible bro, not mine. You couldn't pay me enough to read that rag. Though I agree they are corrupt and will sell their own granny if there's enough cash in it for them. But I do not agree that someone paid someone to get that book to #1. Now if it were an Obammy book, then yea, that's the only way it would hit that threshold.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 05:49 PM   #18
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Are you talking about the 100 BILLION that the Mormon church has...somewhere? Yep - that would be his higher calling but Romney likes to throw in "faith" to fool the sheep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Just because Romney holds this as his higher calling

And trumps moral calling is this

I'll always bet on where trump puts his faith.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 07:11 PM   #19
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Are you talking about the 100 BILLION that the Mormon church has...somewhere? Yep - that would be his higher calling but Romney likes to throw in "faith" to fool the sheep.
Still ducking the quesion on the table.
Also demonstrating your two times useless here.
Old 02-11-2020, 07:17 AM   #20
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Recapping...

Quote:
Still ducking the quesion on the table.

Here kitty, kitty. Here kitty, kitty.
Old 02-11-2020, 07:51 AM   #21
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default A Few Good Women...

Quote:
Still ducking the quesion on the table...

Your cat herding reminds of a movie script.

Characters:
  • Lt Kaffee, played by P_b
  • Co Council, played by smoke'n hot Demi Moore
  • Col A_E, played by Jorge Ramos
Lt Kaffee: I'm gonna nail that SoB
Co Council: If you don't think you can get the answer don't go for it
Lt Kaffee: Col A_E, is Mexico going to pay for that wall?
Col A_E: YOU WANT THE TRUTH?!?
Lt Kaffee: I demand the TRUTH!!
Col A_E: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!
Lt Kaffee: Is Mexico going to pay for that WALL?!?
Col A_E: MEXICO IS THE F-ing WALL!!!
Old 02-11-2020, 06:20 PM   #22
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Here kitty, kitty. Here kitty, kitty.
Old 02-11-2020, 06:23 PM   #23
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Your cat herding reminds of a movie script.

Characters:
  • Lt Kaffee, played by P_b
  • Co Council, played by smoke'n hot Demi Moore
  • Col A_E, played by Jorge Ramos
Lt Kaffee: I'm gonna nail that SoB
Co Council: If you don't think you can get the answer don't go for it
Lt Kaffee: Col A_E, is Mexico going to pay for that wall?
Col A_E: YOU WANT THE TRUTH?!?
Lt Kaffee: I demand the TRUTH!!
Col A_E: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!
Lt Kaffee: Is Mexico going to pay for that WALL?!?
Col A_E: MEXICO IS THE F-ing WALL!!!
as i said before ellen, just answer the only question i put to you and i'll leave it be.
here's some for you while you watch the matinee
Old 02-12-2020, 04:44 PM   #24
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Hear ye, search thee

Quote:
as i said before...

Google: Jorge Ramos Mexico wall

Enjoy the show
Old 02-12-2020, 07:11 PM   #25
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Google: Jorge Ramos Mexico wall

Enjoy the show
Is he in the Mexican government? If so, please supply the legislation that shows Mexico is paying for the wall, ellen.
Old 02-15-2020, 06:29 AM   #26
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default A new day, a new Constitution?!?

Quote:
... please supply the legislation that shows Mexico is paying for the wall, ellen.
My old, dusty, copy of the US Constitution must be out of date, 'cause I'm not finding anything in Article I Section VII paragraph 1 that says the House must pass legislation to allow Mexico to pay for and supply 25,000 Mexican National Guards to guard the US/Mexico boarder or for Mexico to guard their own Southern boarder. Was their another copy of the US Constitution floating around??
Old 02-15-2020, 10:29 AM   #27
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Was their another copy of the US Constitution floating around??
Maybe Donald's copy of the Constitution granting him the right to interfere in the sentencing of one of his many criminal cronies, while ignoring the duty of the President to faithfully execute the law:

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/roger-stones-crimes/

Prosecutors also presented evidence that showed how Stone threatened and bullied Credico in an attempt to prevent him from testifying before the House committee and contradicting Stone’s earlier committee testimony. Credico testified that Stone threatened him and used references to the “Godfather” movies to pressure him not to talk to Congress...

Title 18, Section 1512(b)(1) makes it illegal to “influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding.” Witness tampering is the most serious of the charges, carrying a penalty of no more than 20 years.

In the Feb. 10 sentencing memo, under the heading of “The Seriousness of the Offense,” the prosecutors quote the Federalist Papers on the danger of foreign interference in U.S. elections.

“Foreign election interference is the ‘most deadly adversar[y] of republican government.’ Federalist Papers No. 68 (Hamilton),” the memo says. “Investigations into election interference concern our national security, the integrity of our democratic processes, and the enforcement of our nation’s criminal laws. These are issues of paramount concern to every citizen of the United States. Obstructing such critical investigations thus strikes at the very heart of our American democracy.”

https://definitions.uslegal.com/f/fa...ecuted-clause/

Article II, Section 3 of the U.S Constitution is known as the faithfully executed clause. It provides that the President should take care that the laws are carried out faithfully.

Republicans: defending strict construction of the Constitution when it suits their purposes, while gleefully ignoring it when it doesn't.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 10:55 AM   #28
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

They learned that from Bill Clinton and his cronies. My how the worm turns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
Maybe Donald's copy of the Constitution granting him the right to interfere in the sentencing of one of his many criminal cronies, while ignoring the duty of the President to faithfully execute the law:

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/roger-stones-crimes/

Prosecutors also presented evidence that showed how Stone threatened and bullied Credico in an attempt to prevent him from testifying before the House committee and contradicting Stone’s earlier committee testimony. Credico testified that Stone threatened him and used references to the “Godfather” movies to pressure him not to talk to Congress...

Title 18, Section 1512(b)(1) makes it illegal to “influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding.” Witness tampering is the most serious of the charges, carrying a penalty of no more than 20 years.

In the Feb. 10 sentencing memo, under the heading of “The Seriousness of the Offense,” the prosecutors quote the Federalist Papers on the danger of foreign interference in U.S. elections.

“Foreign election interference is the ‘most deadly adversar[y] of republican government.’ Federalist Papers No. 68 (Hamilton),” the memo says. “Investigations into election interference concern our national security, the integrity of our democratic processes, and the enforcement of our nation’s criminal laws. These are issues of paramount concern to every citizen of the United States. Obstructing such critical investigations thus strikes at the very heart of our American democracy.”

https://definitions.uslegal.com/f/fa...ecuted-clause/

Article II, Section 3 of the U.S Constitution is known as the faithfully executed clause. It provides that the President should take care that the laws are carried out faithfully.

Republicans: defending strict construction of the Constitution when it suits their purposes, while gleefully ignoring it when it doesn't.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 11:15 AM   #29
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
They learned that from Bill Clinton and his cronies. My how the worm turns.
Bill Clinton lied about a blow job that had no bearing on Whitewater, Vince Foster, Benghazi, or any of the other bizarre conspiracy theories cooked up by Republicans. None of which even approach the gravity of seeking foreign interference to rig a U.S. election.

But your weak attempt to shift the blame is duly noted.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 05:56 PM   #30
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
My old, dusty, copy of the US Constitution must be out of date, 'cause I'm not finding anything in Article I Section VII paragraph 1 that says the House must pass legislation to allow Mexico to pay for and supply 25,000 Mexican National Guards to guard the US/Mexico boarder or for Mexico to guard their own Southern boarder. Was their another copy of the US Constitution floating around??
This is not an end to the means.
The means being AI SectVII para1.
The end would be the Bill.

So, where is the Bill stating that Mexico is paying for the Wall?

No where what you listed is the Bill
Article 1 - The Legislative Branch
Section 7 - Revenue Bills, Legislative Process, Presidential Veto
<<Back | Table of Contents | Next>>

All bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other Bills.

Every Bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate, shall, before it become a Law, be presented to the President of the United States; If he approve he shall sign it, but if not he shall return it, with his Objections to that House in which it shall have originated, who shall enter the Objections at large on their Journal, and proceed to reconsider it. If after such Reconsideration two thirds of that House shall agree to pass the Bill, it shall be sent, together with the Objections, to the other House, by which it shall likewise be reconsidered, and if approved by two thirds of that House, it shall become a Law. But in all such Cases the Votes of both Houses shall be determined by Yeas and Nays, and the Names of the Persons voting for and against the Bill shall be entered on the Journal of each House respectively. If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law, in like Manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its Return, in which Case it shall not be a Law.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women