Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2019, 10:30 AM   #31
Sirgenerous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
Now Trump claims that he opened the Apple plant, bringing high-paying jobs back to America. The plant has been open since 2013, when Obama was in office, making Apple computers the whole time.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/trump...in-fake-claim/

No surprise, the man can't open his mouth without lying.
Taking credit for what others have done is what he does.
Same with his real estate "Empire". He builds nothing.
He just buys a building without paying contractors for upgrades, puts his name on it and claims the credit for it's existence.
Sirgenerous is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 10:37 AM   #32
Sirgenerous
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I didn't say she was the only one. You are the one who said she hasn't uttered anything intelligent or substantial. I just explained to you that she has. I really don't understand your kind of stupid but I do admire your dedication to it. Adios dude.
Stupid is as stupid says. Pay attention now. You mentioned Melania's vocal support for the troops as a Direct comparison to Michelle. It wasn't a general statement.
Michelle did the Exact same thing as did every single First Lady before her thus nullifying your argument.

As another already mentioned, speaking multiple languages is common and even a necessity for many in Europe. Intellect is not a requirement to do so although exposure is.

Is this really that difficult to follow? Why is it always the most ignorant among us who love to call others stupid?
Typically intelligent people who see stupidity don't really feel the need to say anything as it's obvious to everyone.
You Never hear a bright individual shouting "Hey you're dumb". Think about it.
Old 11-22-2019, 12:02 PM   #33
Sirgenerous
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's funny. Talking about intelligence on a hooker board.
You don't think well of women in your profession, do you?

Your bathroom mirror does not cast a reflection of others here.
Old 11-22-2019, 01:43 PM   #34
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

There are all kinds of intelligence, and based on my personal experience, I'd argue that there are lot of highly intelligent gals in the business. But then I mostly see the more well-established gals that I sense a connection with based on their online persona, so I may be biased.

Wisdom is another thing entirely, and I think that comes with age and experience. Although some gals are wise beyond their years. At any rate, it's kind of subjective, because we can't really judge others until we've walked a mile in their shoes.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 02:35 PM   #35
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

No, what you really want to do is argue with me. You're a Trump hater and think Trump is a dick. And that's what liberal pussies like you need - some good dick. Trump will be President again in 2020 so enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirgenerous View Post
Stupid is as stupid says. Pay attention now. You mentioned Melania's vocal support for the troops as a Direct comparison to Michelle. It wasn't a general statement.
Michelle did the Exact same thing as did every single First Lady before her thus nullifying your argument.

As another already mentioned, speaking multiple languages is common and even a necessity for many in Europe. Intellect is not a requirement to do so although exposure is.

Is this really that difficult to follow? Why is it always the most ignorant among us who love to call others stupid?
Typically intelligent people who see stupidity don't really feel the need to say anything as it's obvious to everyone.
You Never hear a bright individual shouting "Hey you're dumb". Think about it.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 04:53 PM   #36
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Now Trump claims that he opened the Apple plant, bringing high-paying jobs back to America. The plant has been open since 2013, when Obama was in office, making Apple computers the whole time.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/trump...in-fake-claim/

No surprise, the man can't open his mouth without lying.
Quote:
Taking credit for what others have done is what he does.
Same with his real estate "Empire". He builds nothing.
He just buys a building without paying contractors for upgrades, puts his name on it and claims the credit for it's existence.
Couple of scholars here. It was a new contract that brought new jobs here from over seas. This is a direct result of Trumps new policies! So Trump is directly responsible for creating this opportunity!
These libs will never admit that and will come back with pure b/s. 4-3-2-1......
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 05:21 PM   #37
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Guess again. Apple is opening a billion dollar office campus in Austin, about a mile away from the plant Trump claimed to open. The new campus will not house any manufacturing activities. The new jobs are mostly white-collar positions like engineers, R&D, finance, etc., not manufacturing jobs.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...pened-in-2013/

Apple was talking about moving Mac production to China as a result of Trump's 25% tariffs on components used in manufacture, which would have meant closing the plant in Austin. They were able to get exclusions for most of the tariffs, but you can hardly credit Trump for fixing a problem that was his own creation.

At best, what Trump tweeted was incorrect. At worst, he was lying his ass off as usual. Just more gaslighting, nothing new about that.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 06:19 PM   #38
TxTraveller
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Yup, best trade ever!
TxTraveller is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 06:20 PM   #39
TxTraveller
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Wow..... you are delusional
TxTraveller is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 06:29 PM   #40
Twix
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Guess again. Apple is opening a billion dollar office campus in Austin, about a mile away from the plant Trump claimed to open. The new campus will not house any manufacturing activities. The new jobs are mostly white-collar positions like engineers, R&D, finance, etc., not manufacturing jobs.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...pened-in-2013/

Apple was talking about moving Mac production to China as a result of Trump's 25% tariffs on components used in manufacture, which would have meant closing the plant in Austin. They were able to get exclusions for most of the tariffs, but you can hardly credit Trump for fixing a problem that was his own creation.

At best, what Trump tweeted was incorrect. At worst, he was lying his ass off as usual. Just more gaslighting, nothing new about that.
Ooooooohhh aaaaaaaaaaaAAAHHHH
Twix is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 12:30 PM   #41
playingnthedark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

Very argue with a old dried up prune.
playingnthedark is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 03:31 PM   #42
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss View Post
Why don't you back it up with facts, reasons for you to make such outrageously stupid claims or is that beyond your intellect?
Man, don't ask for quoted sources/documented facts on a John-n-Hooker board. Pidgeons and Hos don't like that crap

Quote:
That's funny. Talking about intelligence on a hooker board.
Even Ellen knows that.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 05:40 PM   #43
Sirgenerous
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, what you really want to do is argue with me. You're a Trump hater and think Trump is a dick. And that's what liberal pussies like you need - some good dick. Trump will be President again in 2020 so enjoy!
Actually I'm not liberal at all but I'm not a zombie follower either. I see the obvious man rather than the party. Unlike you, as a Rep I have no problem admitting he hasn't even one redeeming quality as a human being .

Forget party and politics and simply look at the man. No matter how hard one tries you will never find anything decent about his character, his actions, his words or his history. He contributes zero to mankind.

1) Would you leave him alone with your 14 year old daughter knowing his history?

2) Would you trust him with access to your bank account knowing his history?

3) Would you conduct business with him on any level knowing his history?

4) Would you trust that he wouldn't throw you under the bus as he does consistently to loyal followers the moment it benefits him?

5) Do you believe it's pure coincidence that so many in his hand picked inner circle are now convicted felons?

Please name even one decent trait about Trump the man rather than just worship the non Dem president. No really please name one!

A narcissist who is untrustworthy, disrespectful of women & everyone else, dishonorable in business, uneducated, far from articulate, unkind, irrational, disloyal and is incapable of ever uttering a single word of truth.

This is the man you admire. There really is no need to insult you. That says it all. This defines you as a person far more than as a Republican.

If your only response is to avoid the topic with the typical "Well what about Obama or Hillary" or "Trump 2020" then that speaks volumes about your thought process.
Old 11-24-2019, 06:16 PM   #44
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Actually I'm not liberal at all but I'm not a zombie follower either. I see the obvious man rather than the party. Unlike you, as a Rep I have no problem admitting he hasn't even one redeeming quality as a human being .

Forget party and politics and simply look at the man. No matter how hard one tries you will never find anything decent about his character, his actions, his words or his history. He contributes zero to mankind.

1) Would you leave him alone with your 14 year old daughter knowing his history?

2) Would you trust him with access to your bank account knowing his history?

3) Would you conduct business with him on any level knowing his history?

4) Would you trust that he wouldn't throw you under the bus as he does consistently to loyal followers the moment it benefits him?

5) Do you believe it's pure coincidence that so many in his hand picked inner circle are now convicted felons?

Please name even one decent trait about Trump the man rather than just worship the non Dem president. No really please name one!

A narcissist who is untrustworthy, disrespectful of women & everyone else, dishonorable in business, uneducated, far from articulate, unkind, irrational, disloyal and is incapable of ever uttering a single word of truth.

This is the man you admire. There really is no need to insult you. That says it all. This defines you as a person far more than as a Republican.

If your only response is to deflect with the typical "Well what about Obama or Hillary" then that speaks volumes about your thought process.

What he said!!

"But he has been good for the economy!"
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 06:23 PM   #45
Sirgenerous
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikiwikit View Post
What he said!!

"But he has been good for the economy!"
Very true which is why the wealthy Republicans tolerate him.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women