Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2019, 10:01 AM   #16
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Big T likes to say those things to get the libs all worked up. Heehee And he does a great job of it! Some people just cannot appreciate the genius that is Trump. Oh well.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 12:16 PM   #17
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

If a Democrat had spent that kind of money on a so-called defense system that could be easily gotten around with a $100 item from Home Depot, Republicans would unleash no end of grief.

Instead they chalk it up to Trump's genius in psyching out liberals.

What more proof do you need that Republicans have deteriorated from their fiscally responsible roots into an authoritarian personality cult?
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 11:24 AM   #18
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

"And I agree with you on people calling Republicans fascists and fake patriots. That is wrong."

That is because Republicans, such as William Cohen, once Secretary of Defense, David Brooks, George Will, a few governors, Mitt Romney are true Republicans. The Trump supporters core beliefs are not Republican as it has existed from day one. In the beginning the Rep. party was the party of thinkers, sort of a reebellious group. It has now been hijacked and now is more of a mob , or cult who devote blind allegiance to a leader.
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 02:25 PM   #19
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post

What more proof do you need that Republicans have deteriorated from their fiscally responsible roots into an authoritarian personality cult?
Ouch.
That's hitting below the belt.
Both sides can point fingers at the other side wasting $$$.
But rarely do you get to see the example of a current Prez out dspending the former and *STILL* attacking the former even though he is wasting mega more bucks.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 12:04 AM   #20
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Yall have read the cartels have started using saws to cut through the newly built parts of the border wall right?
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 09:07 PM   #21
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

History is full of accounts of failed walls and barriers:
Wall surrounding Harare, Hadrians, maginot and Siegfried line, Berlin Wall.

Now our beloved Fearless Leaders token Wall.
Just a trip to Home Depot....
Old 11-05-2019, 07:47 AM   #22
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

The Great Wall of China is still standing after all this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
History is full of accounts of failed walls and barriers:
Wall surrounding Harare, Hadrians, maginot and Siegfried line, Berlin Wall.

Now our beloved Fearless Leaders token Wall.
Just a trip to Home Depot....
Old 11-05-2019, 10:39 AM   #23
Groovy Johnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

The Great Wall of China failed to keep out invaders.
Groovy Johnson is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 01:11 PM   #24
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Touche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson View Post
The Great Wall of China failed to keep out invaders.
Old 11-05-2019, 07:18 PM   #25
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Groovy J, I didn't want to humiliate Ellen with that reply. That's why I didn't list it.
I was only going to state that the American people wouldn't be hot to have a 2,000 year time frame to build one.
Hell, I didn't even mention the cordoned (sp) off area of the West Bank. As good as the Israelis are, the Palestinians still have a lucrative business smuggling in stuff. And that naturally leads to the fact that if you can get stuff in, you can do that same with people.

Walls don't work. Period.
Just like strategic bombing. At the point in WWII where the Allieds dropped the most tonnage of bombs, Germany had it's highest output of war material. But that's another story.
Old 11-06-2019, 07:04 AM   #26
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, thank you Precious. There will always be folks that try to circumvent whatever barrier is put up. No doubt about that. It's like apartment access gates. People think they are there for security reasons. They are not. They are cosmetic only - but for the most part they serve their purpose as a deterrent to crime. However, some folks still sneak in when the gates open or they will just use a blow torch and remove the obstacle in order to trespass onto the property. Remember, nothing is perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Groovy J, I didn't want to humiliate Ellen with that reply. That's why I didn't list it.
I was only going to state that the American people wouldn't be hot to have a 2,000 year time frame to build one.
Hell, I didn't even mention the cordoned (sp) off area of the West Bank. As good as the Israelis are, the Palestinians still have a lucrative business smuggling in stuff. And that naturally leads to the fact that if you can get stuff in, you can do that same with people.

Walls don't work. Period.
Just like strategic bombing. At the point in WWII where the Allieds dropped the most tonnage of bombs, Germany had it's highest output of war material. But that's another story.
Old 11-06-2019, 07:05 AM   #27
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
The Great Wall of China is still standing after all this time.
The Great Wall was not useful unless it was manned 24x7. Give me a ladder and I'm over it in seconds. Same as Trump's wall. Give me a reciprocating saw from the Home Depot and I'm through it in seconds.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 07:08 AM   #28
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Well, thank you Precious. There will always be folks that try to circumvent whatever barrier is put up. No doubt about that. It's like apartment access gates. People think they are there for security reasons. They are not. They are cosmetic only - but for the most part they serve their purpose as a deterrent to crime. However, some folks still sneak in when the gates open or they will just use a blow torch and remove the obstacle in order to trespass onto the property. Remember, nothing is perfect!
Apartment access gates keep cars from entering the property, not people. There are unsecure access gates for people on foot to enter the property.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 09:44 AM   #29
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Speed, people think they are there for security reasons.
That's the reason properties installed them in the first place. But like I said, they are really cosmetic. However, you don't just get free access to the property. You get an access code to enter after you have been qualified and approved to move in.

And if you are talking about the pedestrian walk thru doors - they should be secured. Residents usually get a code or a key when they move it. But again there will be some nefarious individuals who will try to sneak in and do damage to people or property.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Apartment access gates keep cars from entering the property, not people. There are unsecure access gates for people on foot to enter the property.
Old 11-06-2019, 09:45 AM   #30
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ha! Well, you're in better shape then I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
The Great Wall was not useful unless it was manned 24x7. Give me a ladder and I'm over it in seconds. Same as Trump's wall. Give me a reciprocating saw from the Home Depot and I'm through it in seconds.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women