Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2010, 03:39 PM   #31
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Incall for any less than 3 hours. I have gone through a lot of trouble and MONEY to get ahold of three incalls all over New Orleans, and it's far better than any 3 room suite.

When I am on the road same thing....but I pay in advance for a week at a hotel...why leave?
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:54 PM   #32
heatherelite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45445
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
When I am on the road same thing....but I pay in advance for a week at a hotel...why leave?
Exactly! I'm always a bit surprised when someone would rather me visit their private home then to visit me in an upscale hotel. I understand for some guys there is the fear factor that it may be a sting or the laziness in not wanting to drive across town (I feel the same way myself sometimes) but I would think, for no other reason than privacy, they'd want to visit outside of their private home.
heatherelite is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 04:02 PM   #33
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I agree and it feels a bit intrusive to screw a guy in the bed he sleeps in with a wife or GF lol. Not to mention they can do research on us...what have we got other than blacklists that only detail what a girl knows about lol. I had one outcall loooong ago where I was in the middle of it and some other guy walks in. I grabbed my clothes and ran out butt naked! I could have been raped or worse and there were drugs there...no freaking way!!

Another time some sicko couple had a role play fantasy they did not let me in on, and the wife walked in as hubby was going at it. I freaked the hell out, punched him, dared her to touch me, and took off! Both times these were at a private home...lesson learned! Also, most busts are where cops make the girl go to THEM!! Hidden cameras, psycho GF who may be watching the house, neighbors, dogs, too many risks.

At a hotel, the only risk they have is running into someone they know going to the elevator and all they have to say is, they are there for work or have a friend in town. Add to that personal homes usually come with guns!! No thanks!
Old 11-22-2010, 05:18 PM   #34
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Generally I am not a big fan of incall. When playing in my own city I still would rather pay to get a hotel room and have her visit me there.

I do most of my hobbying in other cities because I travel quite a bit and when on the road I will only do outcall, unless she offers me a discount for the hassle of leaving my perfectly comfortable suite and driving to see her in a strange town.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:50 PM   #35
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default @LR

I only play when I'm on the road, and I stay in upscale hotels, mostly suites. Even when I know the city (and I don't always), I prefer an outcall. For the most part, ladies charge more, but I have my rules. LOL.

Too many times, ladies have fucked up my sessions. Happened just yesterday. At 11 AM she confirmed the date, and I texted her the location. 45 minutes before the date was scheduled, she texted me to ask where. I texted a second, and five minutes later a third time the address. Within 5 minutes, she texted that she wouldn't be able to make it for another 4 hours. I canceled.

Not my business if she wants to throw away $$$$. But I was still pissed. I had spent the previous hour getting cleaned up for the date and getting my place in order. All that time and energy wasted.

Had it been an incall, I would have been stranded in the middle of nowhere.

So, LR, pardon me if I keep my outcall only policy. Providers as a whole are unreliable when it comes to this shit and can't be trusted. Even since I started my outcall only policy, I've had scattered success with dates showing up.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 07:08 PM   #36
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I am really sorry to hear that babe, BUT in THREE YEARS I have been late once....15 min. and it was because the maids entered my room because of their "policy."

It is unfortunate that some screw it up for everyone indeed.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:13 PM   #37
Memory757
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 51934

I prefer outcalls expecially when seeing someone new. But for regulars I do have incalls available. I like outcalls more because everyone always feels safer in their own home. But sometimes during incall visits they may feel nervous.
Memory757 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 07:33 PM   #38
heatherelite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45445
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I am really sorry to hear that babe, BUT in THREE YEARS I have been late once....15 min. and it was because the maids entered my room because of their "policy."

It is unfortunate that some screw it up for everyone indeed.
And what "policy" is that? I always put the Do Not Disturb sign up and they either leave me alone completely or, at most, leave a bag full of clean towels outside my door.
heatherelite is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 07:37 PM   #39
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherelite View Post
And what "policy" is that? I always put the Do Not Disturb sign up and they either leave me alone completely or, at most, leave a bag full of clean towels outside my door.
Must have been undercover LE switching out the videotapes.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:47 PM   #40
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I only play when I'm on the road, and I stay in upscale hotels, mostly suites. Even when I know the city (and I don't always), I prefer an outcall. For the most part, ladies charge more, but I have my rules. LOL.

Too many times, ladies have fucked up my sessions. Happened just yesterday. At 11 AM she confirmed the date, and I texted her the location. 45 minutes before the date was scheduled, she texted me to ask where. I texted a second, and five minutes later a third time the address. Within 5 minutes, she texted that she wouldn't be able to make it for another 4 hours. I canceled.

Not my business if she wants to throw away $$$$. But I was still pissed. I had spent the previous hour getting cleaned up for the date and getting my place in order. All that time and energy wasted.

Had it been an incall, I would have been stranded in the middle of nowhere.

So, LR, pardon me if I keep my outcall only policy. Providers as a whole are unreliable when it comes to this shit and can't be trusted. Even since I started my outcall only policy, I've had scattered success with dates showing up.
Most "upscale" hotels have a staff that cleans up the room.....
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 08:41 PM   #41
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Most "upscale" hotels have a staff that cleans up the room.....
Yeah, they do. But I still do the little detail work that hides my ID for the session. You know, like putting away work ID, luggage tags, Rx medicine containers, disconnecting the phones, getting the envelope ready. You know, DETAILS.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:06 PM   #42
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
They had a clean the room every 3 days policy, and they were allowed to violate the sign. I complained and told them I would never stay there again! It was a famous Nashville hotel.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:48 PM   #43
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default WHY?

Quote:
Exactly! I'm always a bit surprised when someone would rather me visit their private home then to visit me in an upscale hotel. I understand for some guys there is the fear factor that it may be a sting or the laziness in not wanting to drive across town (I feel the same way myself sometimes) but I would think, for no other reason than privacy, they'd want to visit outside of their private home.

I am single. I date on occasion but have no problem worrying about a SO or spouse. My condo is in a clean safe area. NO hotel room necessary when I see them. Thats usually a savings to the provider.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 05:38 AM   #44
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I can see it being a "savings" if she lives right up the block from you, but for touring girls it's an expense and an even bigger pain in the butt. A one hour outcall is easily 2 hours for us, plus the cab ride since most of us fly and stay put.

Add to that we have to get all ready in civie clothes not to draw suspicion, pack a bag of clothes to change into, lug around condoms, lube, whatever else, and carry that cash you gave us back to the hotel...it's just dangerous especially at night in a strange city. It's not just the point of not liking outcalls, it's the safety factor as well. I would not want to leave cash in my hotel room if I am gone, and brining all of that with me is even more dangerous. I was already robbed at gunpoint in my own neighborhood getting out of my car at night, so I am a bit afraid of strange surroundings.

Every horror story I have ever heard has always been when the girl left the comfort and surroundings of what she was familiar with....no thanks.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:28 AM   #45
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I usually mostly opt not to do incalls because I'm not sure how discreet she has been prior to me visiting. For all I know she may have attracted attention to her self by staff or constant traffic to her room. At least on outcalls I know it is more discreet, she doesn't even have to knock...just nudge the door open.
gimme_that is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women