Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40280
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2023, 07:42 AM   #1
SexySammy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 490495
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Finally moved! ISO some household items!

Good morning ladies and gentlemen!

I have finally gotten moved into my own place in South Austin. It was previously an airbnb but I signed a lease and they allowed me to keep all the furniture etc that was already in here but there are some things I am missing and willing to work deals out and what not.

My daughter is 6 and loves pink and unicorns so anything decor wise or anything gymnastics would be great!

As far as household items here is a list of specific things I'm looking for, trying to save where I can obviously and can use as much help as possible as all I literally have are clothes and my kids toys.

Baking sheet
13x9 cake pan
Muffin pan (any and all bakeware really, got all other cooking necessities but nothing for like bread/cakes/cupcakes/muffins)
A couple pitchers for tea/juice
Vacuum
Mop/swiffer wetjet

Fans! This place gets up to 80 during the day in the living room/dining area but the AC unit is fine and the bedrooms stay cool because they have their own ceiling fans and AC vents. Already bought one box fan but I could use one for the back patio and maybe 2 more. Preferably the kind that blow cool air as well but even getting regular ones to get the air circulating should help a lot.

Blackout curtains! Preferably the ones that are thermal lined. Not picky on colors really and I need 3 sets, windows measure 46in by 72 in, 2 of them are 34in by 59in and 31in by 34in. I would also need rods for them!

I also plan to get some kind of "fake grass" type stuff for my little dog to pee on in the little back patio area. It's about an 8ft by 8ft area. Also looking for a decent dog bed to set up for him to chill while I work

Any gardening materials would be appreciated too! I have a nice size bed that's currently empty in front of my place. It's about 1ft deep and 6ft by 8ft so I've got a decent area. I may need to get a shade deal for it as the only area that isn't in direct sunlight too much is like the inside L shape about 2ft wide.

Thank you in advance guys and gals!
SexySammy is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 10:06 AM   #2
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

You may know this already?? But check facebook marketplace.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 07:16 PM   #3
Capt. Jack
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Are you still needing these items?
Capt. Jack is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 05:37 AM   #4
SexySammy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 490495
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
Are you still needing these items?
I have one person who has reached out about having the bakeware that I need and I already got the aquarium/fish tank set up but yes!

And yes I've been perusing marketplace as well but was just opening up my options.
SexySammy is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 01:10 PM   #5
Capt. Jack
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I believe I have a vacuum someone gave as a gift that has never been used. You are welcome to it.
Capt. Jack is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women