Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 09-07-2012, 12:48 PM   #16
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Most watched I am betting.
There is no doubt in my mind more people watched this than the RNC.
Most Dems dont work.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #17
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

User ID: 125890
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Nobody was watching.
I disagree. Obama has a good, solid plan for increasing jobs and paring down the national debt. Clinton described Obama's plan perfectly. He sincerely wants what is best for this country.

The largest portion of our debt is due to the massive tax cuts for richest Americans.
HoustonMilfDebbie is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:44 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie View Post
The largest portion of our debt is due to the massive tax cuts for richest Americans.
Wrong!!! The largest portion of U.S. debt, as a fraction of GDP, has resulted from the busted housing bubble [the legacy of the 1999 Financial Services Modernization Act which repealed Glass-Steagall] leading to massive unemployment resulting in reduced overall tax revenue at a time when the government chose to extend and enhance social welfare programs; thus, increasing government costs.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:42 PM   #19
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default What "GOP" Means

Contrasting the Democrats to the Tpubs is sort of unfair, on the one hand you have the Party of NO!, that wonderful collection of scowling, constipation-inflicted faces who look like they haven't taken a good, cleansing sh*t in decades, haters to the core, true believers in 1928 and the essence of "I've got mine, fu*k ya!" On the other hand, you have actual people. Not much of a competition, really.

BTW, "GOP" stands for "Grouchy Old Pricks."
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:46 PM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Wrong!!! The largest portion of U.S. debt, as a fraction of GDP, has resulted from the busted housing bubble [the legacy of the 1999 Financial Services Modernization Act which repealed Glass-Steagall] leading to massive unemployment resulting in reduced overall tax revenue at a time when the government chose to extend and enhance social welfare programs; thus, increasing government costs.

followed up by two wars, three revenue reducing tax cuts and 1100 spending bills passed in 1700 days kind of LEGACY ..

specifically deb ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 05:01 PM   #21
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The debates are going to have more impact to the undecided voters.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 05:04 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
followed up by two wars, three revenue reducing tax cuts and 1100 spending bills passed in 1700 days kind of LEGACY ..

specifically deb ...
You're a moron, CBJ7. The ratio of government debt to GDP remained fairly constant under Bush 43 until the advent of a Dim controlled Congress and the housing bubble sent the debt soaring: a fact that belies your ignorant claim otherwise.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:06 PM   #23
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Only because the Cheney/Rove wars weren't on the books during the first term.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:07 PM   #24
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default Jimmy Kimmel beat the DNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2flyer51 View Post
DNC had more viewers than NFL -- now that's something to confuse experts in here!

Flyer
Not according to this:

http://newstalk870.am/nfl-season-ope...in-tv-ratings/

The numbers are telling:
NBC NFL Football’s Cowboys vs. Giants game: about 21 million viewers
FOX’s So You Think You Can Dance: about 4.14 million viewers
ABC’s The Middle: about 4.55 million viewers
CBS’s DNC coverage at 10 p.m. Eastern: 3.94 million viewers
These shows aired between 8-10 p.m. Eastern Time (5-7 p.m. Pacific Time). Comparatively, the DNC coverage on CBS and ABC that followed did not gather more than 3.94 million viewers. Also noteworthy, the big three Late Night shows that followed most markets’ local news at 11 brought in between 4 million viewers (Jimmy Kimmel) to as many as 9 million (Jay Leno). That would indicate people tuned in to see dancing, sit-coms and football, then tuned out during the convention, then came back for some late night shows.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 05:13 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Only because the Cheney/Rove wars weren't on the books during the first term.
Get on the short bus with CBJ7, Randy4Andy, Bush 43's first term ended in January 2005. Look at the chart, the unsustainable debt increases began after the Dim controlled Congress came on board in 2007.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:14 PM   #26
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Not according to this:

http://newstalk870.am/nfl-season-ope...in-tv-ratings/

The numbers are telling:
NBC NFL Football’s Cowboys vs. Giants game: about 21 million viewers
FOX’s So You Think You Can Dance: about 4.14 million viewers
ABC’s The Middle: about 4.55 million viewers
CBS’s DNC coverage at 10 p.m. Eastern: 3.94 million viewers
These shows aired between 8-10 p.m. Eastern Time (5-7 p.m. Pacific Time). Comparatively, the DNC coverage on CBS and ABC that followed did not gather more than 3.94 million viewers. Also noteworthy, the big three Late Night shows that followed most markets’ local news at 11 brought in between 4 million viewers (Jimmy Kimmel) to as many as 9 million (Jay Leno). That would indicate people tuned in to see dancing, sit-coms and football, then tuned out during the convention, then came back for some late night shows.
Good job
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 05:16 PM   #27
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensia View Post
I was amazed at how good the Democratic convention was.

Man I wish I could have been there it looked like so much fun. I watched most of it. Even Joe Scarborough from "Morning Joe" who is a loyal Republican and says the most asinine things on TV (I put him right up there with Bill O'reily, sometimes) even he admitted this morning, that the Republican campaign folks flopped their convention and better pull it together, because the Democrats rocked yesterday in a major way.

Man I love this former Governors speech she was something else:

Ex Michigan's Governors Jennifer Granholms Fiery Speech "Video"

Quote: (in speaking about GM and the saving of it)...."Well in Mitt Romney's world the cars get the elevator and the people get the shaft"! I laughed my ass off when she said that. She was so animated...haha

Obama is going to win this and I will be rooting for him!

Yes, Sensia! They have brains, passion and a plan to help this country continue its recovery! It is too bad that Citizens United has given the villains who drive corporate America another chance to destroy the American dream!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 05:38 PM   #28
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Default Sucker!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just thought I'd throw a little Marshall in there for you IB, since he's your daddy.

Thank you for taking the bait...Bushies' wars didn't hit the books until the Democrats finally made the CBO put them there. Besides, who would have SIGNED what that Congress passed in 2007 and ALL of 2008?

I swear, this is so simple that's it's not even fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Get on the short bus with CBJ7, Randy4Andy, Bush 43's first term ended in January 2005. Look at the chart, the unsustainable debt increases began after the Dim controlled Congress came on board in 2007.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:41 PM   #29
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensia View Post
I was amazed at how good the Democratic convention was.

Man I wish I could have been there it looked like so much fun. I watched most of it. Even Joe Scarborough from "Morning Joe" who is a loyal Republican and says the most asinine things on TV (I put him right up there with Bill O'reily, sometimes) even he admitted this morning, that the Republican campaign folks flopped their convention and better pull it together, because the Democrats rocked yesterday in a major way.

Man I love this former Governors speech she was something else:

Ex Michigan's Governors Jennifer Granholms Fiery Speech "Video"

Quote: (in speaking about GM and the saving of it)...."Well in Mitt Romney's world the cars get the elevator and the people get the shaft"! I laughed my ass off when she said that. She was so animated...haha

Obama is going to win this and I will be rooting for him!
I'm just glad the Communist Blubberfest is over. That was the biggest collection of Freaks in the history of man kind...LOL
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:29 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Just thought I'd throw a little Marshall in there for you IB, since he's your daddy.Only in your addled mind, Randy4Andy.

Thank you for taking the bait...Bushies' wars didn't hit the books until the Democrats finally made the CBO put them there. That happened during Odumbo's administration, jackass. While the cost of the wars, 2001-2007, is/was not in the "budget" it is/was still factored into the debt/GDP ratio in the chart cited above, jackass.

When Bush 43 took office, the debt/GDP ratio was 35%. When Bush 43 left office, the debt/GDP ratio had risen to 40%. By 2010, under Odumbo, the debt/GDP ratio had risen to 63%. So, once again your addled mind has failed you, Randy4Andy.

Besides, who would have SIGNED what that Congress passed in 2007 and ALL of 2008?
The Dimocrat Congress larded the appropriations bills. Bush 43 was given the choice of signing the larded appropriations bills or shutting down the government. Bush 43 did refuse to sign some of the larded 2009 appropriations bills, but Odumbo signed them within days of taking office.

I swear, this is so simple that's it's not even fun.
When you are as mentally unprepared as you are, it's understandable why you are perplexed.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women