Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2015, 09:07 PM   #1
Windinhishair
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default What the hell just happened out there?

Just lost my entire garden and several large plants in a matter of a few minutes.

Everything is now packed in 1 inch diameter hail. WTF? Stay safe folks.

When you look outside and see perfectly horizontal rain as the house gets hammered by hail you start wondering OK should I find a door jam? Nah I'll just pour a glass of Malbec, sit down, stick my head between my legs and kiss my ass goodbye lol.
Stuck my head outside for a sec and decided way too much WindInMyHair.

Sure could use a sweet beautiful and fit outcall provider right about now. Now that would be the way tor a monger to go out.
Any of you brave ladies have tornado insurance?
Windinhishair is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 10:12 PM   #2
playingnthedark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

Its the same shit that happens on Eccie every week. Hell breaks loose for no apparent reason.
playingnthedark is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 12:57 AM   #3
Guest062518
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by playingnthedark View Post
Its the same shit that happens on Eccie every week. Hell breaks loose for no apparent reason.
AMEN!!!
Guest062518 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 02:31 AM   #4
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

It's tha End O' Days, thee A-pocky-lips is a cummin'!
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 03:46 AM   #5
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

How is this hobby related?
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 06:33 AM   #6
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
How is this hobby related?

I guess weather reports are OK...
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 06:37 AM   #7
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I guess weather reports are OK...
Yeah, and they're called Severe Thunderstorms.

I'm surprised Windoutofyouknowwhere for a guy that always claims to know everything, you sure are coming off stupid in this one
Old 04-19-2015, 12:39 PM   #8
lovrboy_1970
Premium Access

Encounters: 51
Default It's The Sandbox, stupid

From the description of this forum:
"The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humerous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place."

Who's coming off stupid on this one????
lovrboy_1970 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 04:57 PM   #9
Windinhishair
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Yeah, and they're called Severe Thunderstorms.

I'm surprised Windoutofyouknowwhere for a guy that always claims to know everything, you sure are coming off stupid in this one
Yes it was a severe thunderstorm. Very good Fido. Just a clue for your benefit . "What the hell just happened out there" wasn't actually a question. It was a statement of sorts but I am considering the source here so no worries.

I have no idea why I am even bothering to respond. Call it pity I suppose.

You're so insignificant that you're not even respected by your master. If I could only share unsolicited pms I've received then you would know just how much of a joke you are even to your idol and head shit stirrer.

Out of the three of you I have the most compassion and pity for you because while you might be dumb as a brick and completely clueless you truly are honest in your uncontrolled, immature and mindless outbursts.
You're not bright and devious like your master. You're just the unmanageable barking dog he keeps in the yard.

I don't recall ever claiming to know anything at all let alone everything. Perhaps you might be so kind as to point out the exact thread and post where I claim to know everything.

Actually no need to bother because now that you've crawled back out from under your rock to spew the usual vitriol and venom I can happily complete the triangle by vanquishing you to ignore land along with the other two stooges. I guess that would make you Curly.

Welcome back to the Only place in your life where you feel empowered and have a great summer Fido.
Windinhishair is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 07:32 AM   #10
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovrboy_1970 View Post
From the description of this forum:
"The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humerous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place."

Who's coming off stupid on this one????
You dummy, it was posted in coed, and moved. Perhaps you are not smart enough to notice SL commented too.
So most definitely him, and certainly YOU!
Old 04-20-2015, 07:34 AM   #11
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windinhishair View Post
Yes it was a severe thunderstorm. Very good Fido. Just a clue for your benefit . "What the hell just happened out there" wasn't actually a question. It was a statement of sorts but I am considering the source here so no worries.

I have no idea why I am even bothering to respond. Call it pity I suppose.

You're so insignificant that you're not even respected by your master. If I could only share unsolicited pms I've received then you would know just how much of a joke you are even to your idol and head shit stirrer.

Out of the three of you I have the most compassion and pity for you because while you might be dumb as a brick and completely clueless you truly are honest in your uncontrolled, immature and mindless outbursts.
You're not bright and devious like your master. You're just the unmanageable barking dog he keeps in the yard.

I don't recall ever claiming to know anything at all let alone everything. Perhaps you might be so kind as to point out the exact thread and post where I claim to know everything.

Actually no need to bother because now that you've crawled back out from under your rock to spew the usual vitriol and venom I can happily complete the triangle by vanquishing you to ignore land along with the other two stooges. I guess that would make you Curly.

Welcome back to the Only place in your life where you feel empowered and have a great summer Fido.
Hahaha how long do you have to ramble Windoutofhisass?
I felt more empowered out at dinner with my girl while you were blowing this wind. lol
Old 04-20-2015, 11:14 AM   #12
lovrboy_1970
Premium Access

Let's see, where's the "moved to another forum" message in this thread? Oh look, there it isn't! So I would know that it started in Coed because..... I'm psychic? Shithead.
Old 04-20-2015, 12:19 PM   #13
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Talk to a fucking mod about that!
You are the one that shot your fucking mouth off not knowing what the fuck you were talking about.
It didn't involve you, yet you involved yourself, that makes you even more stupid!
Maybe if you didn't run your mouth in total ignorance, you wouldn't have looked so fucking stupid?
Old 04-20-2015, 03:30 PM   #14
lovrboy_1970
Premium Access

This inane conversation doesn't make ME look stupid. It does, however, seem to indicate that you've missed your meds. Overreact much?
Old 04-20-2015, 03:35 PM   #15
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Actually your every response does make you look increasingly stupid.
You are the moron that didn't know the thread had been moved, shot your big fucking mouth off, and showed your ignorance.
It doesn't matter how many times you want to insult me, I wasn't the dummy who posted this:
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056626332&postcount=8
As you notice that was you who started with the complete stupidity.
This post was 100% correct:
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056625199&postcount=5
and is why this thread was moved.
For some reason you felt the need to insult me even though you are totally wrong.
Keep showing your ignorance.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women