Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40254
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2018, 08:53 PM   #1
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Default Mueller probe goes beyond absurd

http://www.latimes.com/mc-rea-wrona-...17-story.html#

Reginald Wrona
Aug 18, 2018 | 12:00 PM

I once thought the Mueller probe was a farce. Now I’m sure that it’s from the theater of the absurd. Rather than characters in search of an author, there are investigators in search of a crime.

How many millions of taxpayer dollars — $35 million, $40 million or more — have been spent on this 18-month fiasco? Robert Mueller knows those Russians he’s indicted will never ever be tried.

If colluding with Russia is a crime, why haven’t President Obama and Hillary Clinton been charged?

We have Obama on an open mic telling Russia’s Medvedev to convey to Vladimir Putin that he will have “more flexibility” after his re-election. Flexibility to do what? Did he plan to send the Russians two planeloads of money because he only sent the Iranians one?

Conservatives seethe at the Uranium One deal and the machinations of Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, Atomredmetzoloto (a subsidiary of the Russian government agency Rosatom). Something like $140 million floated into the Clinton Foundation. Then, Bill Clinton got $500,000 for a speech in Moscow and the Russians got 20 percent of our uranium.

So, if collusion with Russia is a prosecutable offense, I want the left’s sacred cows, Obama and Hillary Clinton, tried immediately.

it's worth noting that the LA Times published this ... no fans of Trump are they?

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 10:46 PM   #2
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

They are not being prosecuted, because 99.999% of those IN THE mueller investigation are fellow commucrats, ergo they protect their own.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 02:03 AM   #3
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

guess smell of the Clinton mafia got to be too much for the LA Times.

this is a good way to sabotage her presidential campaign. bad press.

question is will others in the media follow. I suspect not likely.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 07:41 AM   #4
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
http://www.latimes.com/mc-rea-wrona-...17-story.html#

Reginald Wrona
Aug 18, 2018 | 12:00 PM

I once thought the Mueller probe was a farce. Now I’m sure that it’s from the theater of the absurd. Rather than characters in search of an author, there are investigators in search of a crime.

How many millions of taxpayer dollars — $35 million, $40 million or more — have been spent on this 18-month fiasco? Robert Mueller knows those Russians he’s indicted will never ever be tried.

If colluding with Russia is a crime, why haven’t President Obama and Hillary Clinton been charged?

We have Obama on an open mic telling Russia’s Medvedev to convey to Vladimir Putin that he will have “more flexibility” after his re-election. Flexibility to do what? Did he plan to send the Russians two planeloads of money because he only sent the Iranians one?

Conservatives seethe at the Uranium One deal and the machinations of Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, Atomredmetzoloto (a subsidiary of the Russian government agency Rosatom). Something like $140 million floated into the Clinton Foundation. Then, Bill Clinton got $500,000 for a speech in Moscow and the Russians got 20 percent of our uranium.

So, if collusion with Russia is a prosecutable offense, I want the left’s sacred cows, Obama and Hillary Clinton, tried immediately.

it's worth noting that the LA Times published this ... no fans of Trump are they?

This whole Russia collusion thing was a joke from the start. Trump will be in office almost three years now and they are still fooling with this bullshit. The average American really doesn't care anymore. Trump will get reelected just on the fact the left is a bunch of inept, vindictive cowards.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 08:35 AM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
This whole Russia collusion thing was a joke from the start.

Jim
With all due respect I take issue with your characterization of the "thing" as being "a joke"! As the depth and breadth of the allegations are explored and the "onion is being peeled" to determine the source and motivation of the accusations it is beginning to have the "face" of an extraordinarily serious series of activities with the ensuing cover ups extremely disturbing on a number of levels, not the least of which the antics of the immediate past administration that apparently facilitated the culture that has infected those tasked with protecting this country both inside and outside ... and I'm not talking about the rank-in-file military. I "lived" through the Nixon debacle and this is no 3rd rate burglary to get some campaign material. The current events have the smell of insurrection in a "banana republic"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 08:38 AM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
This whole Russia collusion thing was a joke from the start. Trump will be in office almost three years now and they are still fooling with this bullshit. The average American really doesn't care anymore. Trump will get reelected just on the fact the left is a bunch of inept, vindictive cowards.

Jim
Check your calendar, Jim.

Though it seems like decades already, Donnieboy has only been in the Gold House for a year and a half.

It’s just one big conspiracy. The MSM admitted it in this editorial, right?

Cling on guys. The lower decks are already flooded.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 08:44 AM   #7
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
With all due respect I take issue with your characterization of the "thing" as being "a joke"! As the depth and breadth of the allegations are explored and the "onion is being peeled" to determine the source and motivation of the accusations it is beginning to have the "face" of an extraordinarily serious series of activities with the ensuing cover ups extremely disturbing on a number of levels, not the least of which the antics of the immediate past administration that apparently facilitated the culture that has infected those tasked with protecting this country both inside and outside ... and I'm not talking about the rank-in-file military. I "lived" through the Nixon debacle and this is no 3rd rate burglary to get some campaign material. The current events have the smell of insurrection in a "banana republic"!
I am just calling it how I see it.

Jim
Old 08-19-2018, 08:47 AM   #8
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Check your calendar, Jim.

Though it seems like decades already, Donnieboy has only been in the Gold House for a year and a half.

It’s just one big conspiracy. The MSM admitted it in this editorial, right?

Cling on guys. The lower decks are already flooded.
Oh really just a year and a half. Well they'll be screwing around with thing for another year and a half.

Jim
Old 08-19-2018, 08:47 AM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am just calling it how I see it.

Jim
Me, too!
Old 08-19-2018, 08:52 AM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh really just a year and a half. Well they'll be screwing around with thing for another year and a half.

Jim
If they do not succeed in gathering sufficient strength to attempt to impeach Trump, you really will see the rats begin to abandon "ship" ....

Old 08-19-2018, 09:45 AM   #11
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Stupid me smh...I thought it was twit head and his ignorant supporters that were beyond absurd. It is funny and amusing though to read and hear on the fake news and learning that all the U.S. Intelligence agency are now corrupt since he made America racist again
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 09:53 AM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Stupid me smh...I thought it was twit head and his ignorant supporters that were beyond absurd. It is funny and amusing though to read and hear on the fake news and learning that all the U.S. Intelligence agency are now corrupt since he made America racist again
Here's your "racist".

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 10:16 AM   #13
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Stupid me ...
I certainly hope it's not a "new rule" violation to readily accept a poster's self-analysis, because I do acknowledge and agree with your self-assessment.

Trump is hardly a "racist"! But those kinds of labels are motivated by several goals not the least of which is to quell his rhetoric and marginalize his role as President of the United States as duly and legally elected in 2016.
Old 08-19-2018, 10:21 AM   #14
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
If they do not succeed in gathering sufficient strength to attempt to impeach Trump, you really will see the rats begin to abandon "ship" ....

That's the whole game plan, Impeach Donald Trump. If Trump runs in 2020 which of course he will, if he loses you'll never hear about this Russian collusion again. There's an ulterior motive to this and has really nothing to do with crime, collusion or hacking the election. It's about getting rid of Trump. If they can't impeach Trump before 2020 he'll gain even more popularity than he had in 2016.

Jim
Old 08-19-2018, 11:33 AM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
If they can't impeach Trump before 2020 he'll gain even more popularity than he had in 2016.

Jim
The "wordsmithers" will parse meanings, but Clinton was "impeached" in the sense that articles of impeachment were passed against him in the House, but he was not "convicted" in the Senate of the charges in the indictment.

The lay meaning of "impeach" is getting removed from office.

A problem the Senate Democrats would probably have, if it ever gets out of the House, is voting for the allegations against him as we see them posited today, when "the shoe is on the other foot soon enough"! There would be those who don't care about the fallout and will savor the moment when the go back home as "heroes" for voting against Trump, but I suspect in their souls many thoughtful Democrats would vote "No" simply because of the bad precedent it would set for the future.

I was not in favor of the effort to impeach Clinton for the allegations made against him, because I believed they did not elevate themselves to a level of activity that compromised and/or endangered the integrity of the country.

I hope no one argues that Trump is endangering the U.S., because if they do they will also be indicted the past several Presidents all the way back to Carter. They probably really don't want to do that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women