Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2018, 06:17 PM   #1
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Default Muslim couple denied Swiss citizenship over handshake refusal

Well! those Swiss are pretty strict about their citizenship requirements aren't they? and then there's those secret numbered bank accounts but i digress.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/musl...161406263.html

The city of Lausanne in Switzerland has blocked a Muslim couple from becoming Swiss nationals over their refusal to shake hands with members of the opposite sex.

The municipality said it refused to grant the couple’s citizenship application over their lack of respect for gender equality, Lausanne mayor Gregoire Junod said, according to the Guardian.

Junod said the municipal commission had questioned the couple several months ago to determine whether they met the criteria for citizenship. However, according to the panel, the couple did not meet the standards for immigrant integration.

The stated immigrant integration policy is “living together peacefully and offering equal opportunities to all.”

According to the Migration Policy Institute, in 2007 the Swiss federal government laid out, in the Ordinance on the Integration of Foreigners, stricter federal guidelines for the integration process of non-EU/EFTA citizens. The most important measures of integration, according to the ordinance, are mastery of a Swiss national language (German, French, Italian or Romansh) and speaking that language in the home. Other criteria include an understanding of Swiss social life and structure, Swiss laws and the legal system, and matters of community respect.

The mayor refused to divulge the couple’s nationalities or other identifying details, but said they “did not shake hands with people of the opposite sex.”

They also “showed great difficulty in answering questions asked by people of the opposite sex,” he said.

The freedom of belief and religion is enshrined in the laws of the Canton of Vaud, which encompasses Lausanne, but “religious practice does not fall outside the law,” the mayor stressed.

The city’s vice mayor, Pierre-Antoine Hildbrand, was on the three-member commission that questioned the couple. He told the Guardian he was “very satisfied with the decision” to deny the couple’s application.

“The constitution and equality between men and women prevails over bigotry,” he said

personally i find this a bit harsh as some sort of litmus test but perhaps it does raise concerns about Islam and its teachings. but we all know Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance, right???

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 10:45 PM   #2
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I'd not have granted it to them in the first place..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 11:42 PM   #3
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Interesting. How many Islamic refugees did the Swiss agree to take in?

These "refugees" aren't interested in integration. Never were. Merkel was either fed a load of bullshit or did it to assuage their Nazi past.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 02:13 AM   #4
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Interesting. How many Islamic refugees did the Swiss agree to take in?

These "refugees" aren't interested in integration. Never were. Merkel was either fed a load of bullshit or did it to assuage their Nazi past.

she's part of the Kalergi plan using immigration to dilute european culture.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 09:01 AM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

That’s insane, DF.

Glib.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 10:45 AM   #6
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

We need to modify and adopt similar policies. I think LEGAL immigrants should be on 10 years probation. One felony conviction or three misdemeanors and you're gone.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 11:58 AM   #7
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That’s insane, DF.

Glib.
not insane. Merkel received an award for what she did on immigration.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize

https://sovereignwales.com/tag/the-c...kalergi-prize/

I found this to be a very good explanation on where these migrants got the money to make the trip.

It’s long puzzled many how so many poverty stricken refugees escaping from war-torn countries can afford to pay the 10,000 or so Euros needed to cross the Mediterranean into Europe. Austrian intelligence officials have revealed that US government agencies are paying for the transport of a great deal of these migrants in to Europe. On August 5th, 2015 Austrian magazine Infodirekt reported:
“It has come to our knowledge that US organisations are paying for the boats taking thousands of refugees to Europe. US organisations have created a co-financing scheme which provides for a considerable portion of the transportation costs. Not every refugee from North Africa has 11,000 Euro cash. Nobody is asking, where is the money coming from?”
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 08:06 PM   #8
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

I found this to be a very good explanation on where these migrants got the money to make the trip.

It’s long puzzled many how so many poverty stricken refugees escaping from war-torn countries can afford to pay the 10,000 or so Euros needed to cross the Mediterranean into Europe. Austrian intelligence officials have revealed that US government agencies are paying for the transport of a great deal of these migrants in to Europe. On August 5th, 2015 Austrian magazine Infodirekt reported:
“It has come to our knowledge that US organisations are paying for the boats taking thousands of refugees to Europe. US organisations have created a co-financing scheme which provides for a considerable portion of the transportation costs. Not every refugee from North Africa has 11,000 Euro cash. Nobody is asking, where is the money coming from?”
Reckon any of that dough is coming from those great humanitarians and TV smashers- The Clinton's and THEIR,ahem, " foundation " ???/
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 10:47 PM   #9
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
We need to modify and adopt similar policies. I think LEGAL immigrants should be on 10 years probation. One felony conviction or three misdemeanors and you're gone.
I think that is a good idea.Too bad the liberals support open borders. If I were contemplating coming to America I would just wait until Trump leave office. The next guy will likely be a Democrat and welcome anyone who wants to come whether they are productive or not.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 12:36 AM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Rather than talking about “the liberals,” why don’t you look for solutions that benefit everybody?
Old 08-20-2018, 01:08 AM   #11
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Rather than talking about “the liberals,” why don’t you look for solutions that benefit everybody?

oh yeah? name one.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 07:32 AM   #12
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
President Trump is doing that. Legal immigration benefits everyone. Illegal immigration doesn't.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 10:45 AM   #13
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Mainly because I do not support anything that benefits liberals even peripherally. Frankly, I hope they all start working, contributing to the country, and otherwise keep their country and soul destroying thoughts to themselves.Our government has to pay for millions of democratic voters who do not deserve to vote themselves free money via corrupt Democratic politicians.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 01:54 PM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Mainly because I do not support anything that benefits liberals even peripherally. Frankly, I hope they all start working, contributing to the country, and otherwise keep their country and soul destroying thoughts to themselves.Our government has to pay for millions of democratic voters who do not deserve to vote themselves free money via corrupt Democratic politicians.
I wonder how many liberals on this site aren't working, contributing to the country and deigning to destroy the souls of Americans, friendly fred.

At the same time, I wonder how many unemployed conservatives are out there. How many conservatives who, like you, don't support anything that benefits liberals even peripherally are currently receiving any benefit from the government in any way? Like Medicare, Social Security, public education, law enforcement, etc.

In my opinion, that's an unfair generalization of both sides.
Old 08-20-2018, 02:03 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

According to your source magazine (which, btw, is liberally quoted on the blog, Russia Insider), which US organizations are paying for these atrocities?

Certainly you're not inferring through this that US taxpayers are paying for this, are you?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women