Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

New Bio Pages
Top Reviewers
daaaaaman 446
MoneyManMatt 445
cockalatte 435
Still Looking 399
Jon Bon 333
Harley Diablo 304
nicemusic 285
honest_abe 281
You&Me 258
samcruz 254
mriley000 231
dominos 226
lupegarland 222
txboi817 219
Hawkeye9 215
Top Posters
DallasRain59561
pyramider44900
LexusLover41034
Yssup Rider40861
gman4440130
Still Looking35944
WTF34400
Mokoa33730
offshoredrilling32184
Mojojo31670
Chica Chaser31073
i'va biggen28773
CuteOldGuy28729
biomed127478
dearhunter27216
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2018, 10:14 PM   #31
Old-T
Valued Poster
 
Old-T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 20, 2010
Location: From hotel to hotel
Posts: 8,488
Encounters: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias77 View Post
What does Michelle Obama have to do with the use of the word pawg in reference to cultural appropriation? Absolutely nothing.... rhetorical question
You are correct, Waco's post it weird. Just like your OP. Weirdness is not confined to any one end of the polotical spectrum.
Old-T is online now   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 10:45 PM   #32
alias77
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Nov 18, 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 254
Encounters: 43
Default

To add.... cultural appropriation is sociological concept and was not invented by any political affiliation. Also, people who grow up in diverse places adopts language, and religious traditions from cultural groups surrounding them. This is not cultural appropriation. This is an example of a shared culture. Cultural appropriation has people of a dominant group exploiting another culture while discriminating against that same culture. Thus, the escorts who use the term pawg which was created by another culture to then discriminate against them is cultural appropriation. The escorts who do not discriminate are not cultural appropriating as I assume they are culturally appreciating and/or shared the particular culture. In addition, it can be considered racist and offensive to the group from which created it.
alias77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 11:08 PM   #33
alias77
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Nov 18, 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 254
Encounters: 43
Default

I will not be responding to every post. Also, I would not assume I suffered from discrimination of any kind because I am aware it exist. People who are opposed to discrimination do not have to be the people who are discriminated against. They need to be decent human beings. Lastly, please be respectful of others when posting comments. Thanks!
alias77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 12:44 PM   #34
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access
 
Join Date: Aug 20, 2015
Location: Houston
Posts: 377
Encounters: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias77 View Post
I will not be responding to every post. Also, I would not assume I suffered from discrimination of any kind because I am aware it exist. People who are opposed to discrimination do not have to be the people who are discriminated against. They need to be decent human beings. Lastly, please be respectful of others when posting comments. Thanks!
See how a fascist will change a definition once his original definition has been shown to be absurd. Do you ever think much, or are you simply a propagandist shill, doing what you are told to do.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 05:44 PM   #35
The_Waco_Kid
AKA MAGA Gurl
 
The_Waco_Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 8, 2010
Location: The Twilight Zone
Posts: 8,853
Encounters: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You are correct, Waco's post it weird. Just like your OP. Weirdness is not confined to any one end of the polotical spectrum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alias77 View Post
To add.... cultural appropriation is sociological concept and was not invented by any political affiliation. Also, people who grow up in diverse places adopts language, and religious traditions from cultural groups surrounding them. This is not cultural appropriation. This is an example of a shared culture. Cultural appropriation has people of a dominant group exploiting another culture while discriminating against that same culture. Thus, the escorts who use the term pawg which was created by another culture to then discriminate against them is cultural appropriation. The escorts who do not discriminate are not cultural appropriating as I assume they are culturally appreciating and/or shared the particular culture. In addition, it can be considered racist and offensive to the group from which created it.


looks like neither of you got the memo that so-called cultural appropriation has been "politicized" i.e. weaponized by the alt left and the various and many groups who rattle their sabres and hide behind the shield of SJW

i'll at least give this chick credit for wearing her hair in a 'fro but she's full of shit to jack this white guy about his hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8

so as long as SJW's like this woman make an issue of it, it is an issue. an issue made one for no other reason than to allow certain minorities a mouthpiece.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:35 AM   #36
Randall Creed
Valued Poster
 
Randall Creed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 22, 2009
Location: ATL
Posts: 10,425
Encounters: 67
Default

That fool is wack for trying to rock dreads.

Hell, it doesn't look good on half the black people that wear it. On anyone else, the 'ugly' percentage is damn near 100.

Dreads ONLY look good when they are regularly maintained. All this bullshit about going months and even years without any upkeep is disgusting. Black, white or otherwise.

It was funny how she clowned him, though.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:18 AM   #37
alias77
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Nov 18, 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 254
Encounters: 43
Default

A person of color can't use the acronym because the person is not white.
alias77 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:22 AM   #38
alias77
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Nov 18, 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 254
Encounters: 43
Default

Im closing this thread. Nothing will change. Escorts are pimped and others are racist. Discriminate against the same culture you appropriate and demonstrate your ignorance. I'm done with this thread. It's pointless.
alias77 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 10:37 AM   #39
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster
 
offshoredrilling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 12, 2009
Location: near Lake Ontario
Posts: 32,184
Encounters: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias77 View Post
Im closing this thread. Nothing will change. Escorts are pimped and others are racist. Discriminate against the same culture you appropriate and demonstrate your ignorance. I'm done with this thread. It's pointless.
have ya asked a mod ? rtm quoted post if not
and its up to the mod if does or not
and only op can ask I checked go for it if ya want
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 03:04 PM   #40
papadee
Valued Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2, 2011
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 868
Encounters: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias77 View Post
Im closing this thread. Nothing will change. Escorts are pimped and others are racist. Discriminate against the same culture you appropriate and demonstrate your ignorance. I'm done with this thread. It's pointless.
You revive a thread that had been dead for 2 months, and only lived for 2 weeks, yet you want to complain it's pointless?


Edit: Or is this a ploy to revive it? Getting posters to reply again because the original thread didn't get the responses you wanted?
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 05:10 PM   #41
Old-T
Valued Poster
 
Old-T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 20, 2010
Location: From hotel to hotel
Posts: 8,488
Encounters: 9
Default

It does seem like an attempt to trick the mods into letting him have the last word.

So open-minded of the OP to let us know that all the ladies here are pimped and racist. They sure hide it well when they are with me.
Old-T is online now   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 06:28 PM   #42
Seeking ~P
~P for POTUS !!
 
Seeking ~P's Avatar
 
User ID: 68788
Join Date: Feb 5, 2011
Location: 404-490-1680 * New Orleans, LA
My Bio Page
Posts: 9,461
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
the OP has a whole fuck ton of ‘no’ reviews
Wow, that is a lot of NO reviews the OP has.
Seeking ~P is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 12:26 AM   #43
yitzchak
Valued Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 24, 2016
Location: Ariel
Posts: 643
Encounters: 1
Default

What's up with that guys trench coat and boots? It looks queer af. Do you think he bought them using federal student loans? That outfit probably costs more than the textbooks used in whatever worthless curriculum they're studying. Is he culturally appropriating by wearing a trench coat? And wtf is in their hair?

We was buildin cities while ya'll was in caves.
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools


AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2009 - 2016, ECCIE Worldwide, All Rights Reserved