Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2019, 08:53 AM   #1
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Do we Hobby to stay SANE? What is the End Result?

Primarily, I ask this because after many years in this business, and leaving it twice, I always find myself coming back because it keeps me sane.
Kinda odd, but true for so many.

Levels of sanity can vary and sometimes it’s the need for that special touch or kiss, that tingling feeling when a caress hits the right spot.
It’s like an injection of that “drug” that enfolds you into soft yumminess.

Some sanity can be described as just greasing up the tool and getting the job done. The release of energy and sudden relaxation that occurs afterwards.

In another realm, the sanity can mean just making that connection with someone who understands you, your thoughts and needs …. without judgement.

So, after we claim that we do it to keep our sanity…. what is YOUR end result?
WHAT is the ongoing end result (I know…oxymoron), in which you decide it is all worth it?

Ladies, it's a given that money is the motivation, which also keeps us sane, but do any of the scenarios above keep you here as well?

Anxious to hear everyone’s ideas on this ….
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 09:07 AM   #2
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yup me too , I do to stay sane , I would be a nut job without sex ,,,,,,, / and divorce rate would be around 99%
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 09:19 AM   #3
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

The hobby is definitely a great escape from reality for an hour or two if you meet a quality provider. I think this question also dives into a much bigger question of do we hobby because we want to or because we have to? I was fortunate enough to get equally attractive women in the RW but that was usually a pain in the ass and quite often more insanity occurred in the pursuit. In my opinion the women who do this because they like the life and the sex and revenue stream provide a much more “sane” experience vs those who are desperate for just money but our need for strange pussy is an insane endeavor by definition.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 12:01 PM   #4
vadc
BANNED

Encounters: 21

Make me want to see TT just for her post
vadc is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 12:23 PM   #5
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Pretty sure it ain't workin for everyone.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 12:26 PM   #6
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

To have a great time, with beautiful ladies I find fun and interesting. Something that is taboo, having fun, the thrill of seeing her show up at my door and all that follows.
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 12:37 PM   #7
FunMonday
Account Disabled

I recently had a RW lady friend bring to my attention that over the years I have pumped over a gallon of cum into her. By her math approximately 768 loads equal one gallon. Then she viciously accused me of “dumping at least another gallon all over Dallas”. I’m flattered but her stats are a little off. However it made me stop and think. We (providers and hobbyist in Dallas) have exponentially more sex than most. Even a Tiger Woods scandal looks like rookie night at the Appolo compared to the fuckery in Dallas. Once the statistics kick in I can see how insane this hobby can get.
Old 02-15-2019, 04:01 PM   #8
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
…. do we hobby because we want to or because we have to?
But there are other options, right? Ashley Madison and such. Is part of the thrill in the “exchange” of goods?
Quote:
…. I was fortunate enough to get equally attractive women in the RW but that was usually a pain in the ass and quite often more insanity occurred in the pursuit.
AMEN to that. When I did decide to try and be part of the so-called “normal” world …. I found more sickos on the dating sites than ever encountered here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous View Post
To have a great time, with beautiful ladies I find fun and interesting. Something that is taboo, having fun, the thrill of seeing her show up at my door and all that follows.
Rinse and Repeat.
No guilt …. No shame. In the end …. Keeps you sane!

Quote:
… We (providers and hobbyist in Dallas) have exponentially more sex than most. …..Once the statistics kick in I can see how insane this hobby can get.
So is insanity what we crave?
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 04:56 PM   #9
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

End result is, creampies and drained balls.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 05:05 PM   #10
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Yeah. I think us guys crave the insanity of strange pussy. I can be completely satisfied with a provider or RW woman and for no rhyme or reason stop seeing her for more strange pussy only to be disappointed only to seek out more strange pussy. Once we get on the hamster wheel of fuckery it never stops. It’s almost like the disappointment encourages more fuckery. This is especially true in the NCNS scenario. A NCNS spins many of us into a half day quest just to get some good nookie.

Certainly not all but some of the really fiesty providers that aurgue in various threads definitely get my attention. My logic is if they are really feisty on this site they will need my cock to help them calm down. Then there’s always the occasional woman that temporarily starts to provide as she funds her divorce. These are the wild cards that fuck really good but they are only a flash in the pan. I woujd say must of our fuckery revolves around insanity as pass earch other around looking for a thrill.
Old 02-15-2019, 06:01 PM   #11
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

What is the End Result?

girls get to pay their bills or feed their addiction. lol

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 08:13 PM   #12
Sophia Dane3.0
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 104471
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
and all that follows.
My favorite part with you Mr. Rendezvous! 😘😎💋

Love your brain Torre! Miss ya! 😘
Sophia Dane3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:56 PM   #13
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

honestly I miss a woman's body for the most part. I can shoot a load anytime I want. The best part for me is still being able to caress, look at , and be compassionate with a beautiful lady. But of course if she has a strap on and fucks me, that never hurts either
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 02:55 PM   #14
JBSTUD
Gaining Momentum

Well written Torre. Sanity comes when desires are satisfied without the complications of
Attachments with a RW GF. Insanity comes from making sex complicated and hobbying makes it stress free and just plain fun
JBSTUD is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 04:23 PM   #15
SchnellerFahrer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
To have a great time, with beautiful ladies I find fun and interesting.
BINGO, my thoughts exactly.

As I posted in the "evolving or deviating from reality" thread J(link below) - I'm making up for a LOT of lost years, by visiting as many hotties as I possibly can at this time.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1061225625
SchnellerFahrer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women