Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47462
pyramider46370
bambino40293
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-29-2017, 07:49 PM   #121
Don Stephens
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Everyone who interacted with Joe had the same opinion of him/experience with him. Kind of amazing consistency
Old 01-29-2017, 08:36 PM   #122
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I actually never had a problem with him.......... cant really complain, banged a lot of damn good looking girls
Old 01-29-2017, 10:16 PM   #123
YosemiteJohn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I never had a problem with him either. Over 5 years I saw at least 15 different girls. There were one or two duds, but the rest were good to great. Seeing his hot 20-something girls sure beat the hell out of playing backpage roulette.
Old 01-29-2017, 10:21 PM   #124
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I heard if you say his name 3 times he jumps out of the mirror and calls your boss to get you fired from Burger King for fucking hookers
Old 01-30-2017, 08:57 AM   #125
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
There is a reason he isn't around anymore. Whether the police threatened him, one of us threatened him somebody got to him and he got out. I remember someone on here gave me Joe's address once and said he could get to him if he had to but that Joe isn't worth anyones time. Has anyone ever actually met Joe? I don't even know what he looks like but he did blow up on me 10 yrs ago. I just swore back at him and ended up fucking Courtney instead. The guy wanted way too much info. Shabir at Stars was way cooler and easier to deal with
I've often wondered that about him. How did he not get his ass pounded by someone. Probably because he was an information gatherer and the threat of being outed.
Funny thing is his girls hated him and shared his info. I know his real name, obviously where he lives and the name of the business he is currently involved in. I would never out anyone in this world, not even him....but it did give me piece of mind knowing all of that when I was stealing his girls. By the way the girls that gave me that info was not Lacey.
My guess is either he was threatened or the well just dried up because of his temper. He could not control himself.
Old 01-31-2017, 05:32 AM   #126
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Gentlemen, I believe this thread has run it's course.

The owner of this site has a zero tolerance policy on outing of members on this site.Revealing real world information or threatening to reveal real world information or implying that you will reveal real world information is a bannable offense.

Outing a person is a one year ban from this site. Do not think that it will not happen.
Creating a new handle while being banned just starts the ban clock over.

I strongly suggest that all of you read the guidelines for this site. Each time you log into this site you must agree to the terms of use which includes understanding the guidelines. Read them, then read them again.

The thought process should be; how would I like it if somebody posted on a hooker board where I live, where I work, what my real name is, what my phone number is, where you can find my facebook page, what kind of truck, car, bicycle I drive.

I very strongly suggest that you keep all that information to yourself.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women