Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59855
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2018, 11:42 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

WTF really is a stinking POS, isn't he.

Always seems to get on the wrong side of humanitarian issues.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 12:25 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

[QUOTE=Hotrod511;1060517924]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It is no different than any other shooting....except Trump is trying to blame this on the Russians or the FBI.

Why is that? Is it because the FBI is closing in on his lying ass?

And you know this? are you one of the X-MEN?

or are you just blowing your horn
Did you see the question marks? Do you understand their meaning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyld View Post
So you don't want the FBI to waste its time trying to stop school shootings did not say that... shit happens, deal with it.said that.. we can't pull any agents off the truly important cases - like using phony dossiers to obtain FISA warrants to spy on political campaigns! FBI can do both and the dossier is phony how? How do you know Putin does not have a sex tape of Trump? Looks like if he went to Lake Tahoe , he could have gotten one or two!

Got it!

Now go tell that to the Florida parents who are burying their dead children, you stinking POS!
The Florida parents do not seem to be blaming the FBI, they seem to be blaming lax gun laws.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2018/0...ing-sot-nr.cnn

Now please tell me how much you care for these victims....tell me what you have done lustylad , besides posting on a Hooker Board!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
WTF really is a stinking POS, isn't he.

Always seems to get on the wrong side of humanitarian issues.

The 2nd amendment is a Humanitarian issue? Who knew. Did you get asked that in your new thread?

I'm on the side of arming more people not less.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 12:47 PM   #18
gnadfly
Account Disabled

A box of rocks is smarter and has more credibility.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 01:02 PM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
How original
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 01:04 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
What do you care about the victims?

I think you are just like lusylad , all boohoo and nothing else.

Please tell me what you have done for them besides post on a whore board.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 01:27 PM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
So that means he has less intelligence and credibility than a box of rocks!

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 01:44 PM   #22
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

By the way WTF this IS the FBI's screwup. They got tips and concerns about this kid over 6 weeks ago and did NOTHING. Maybe if they weren't looking for non-existent pee tapes (YOU have to prove there is one as you are making the accusation) maybe they would have at least visited this kid and perhaps stopped this before it happened.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 01:55 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
By the way WTF this IS the FBI's screwup. They got tips and concerns about this kid over 6 weeks ago and did NOTHING. Maybe if they weren't looking for non-existent pee tapes (YOU have to prove there is one as you are making the accusation) maybe they would have at least visited this kid and perhaps stopped this before it happened.
Lotta if and maybes there GreenLantern.

Let me explain something to you Trumpers, the FBI can do both. I notice you did not say they should not have been investigating Clintons emails. So could Trump have said that the FBI should have stopped the Flordia shooter instead of wasting resources on Clinton? No...he made it all about Trump. Which he always does , even when it is not. He is using this shooting to try and get the FBI off his lying ass. POS move.

You and Trump are presenting a false dichotomy.

Let's wait for the facts to come out.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 02:01 PM   #24
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Can you not read? Do you understand that written words have meanings?

Trump does not blame the FBI nor the Russians. He states the FBI missed the warnings, he blames them for negligence. I did not read where he blamed the FBI for the shootings.

There is only one place to put blame for this on Nikolas Cruz. He is at fault for all the deaths. Not the FBI, not the Russians, not the teachers that knew he was disturbed, not the other students who knew he was psycho, no one else, no other entity, not his parents, not Satan, no one else to blame except Nikolas Cruz.

It seems WTF just likes name calling and stands for nothing really. He is wishy washy and has no back bone from what I see. Make a good argument for your position, but you do not have a position except to he difficult and opposite others as to get attention. Did your parents love you enough as a child?
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 02:05 PM   #25
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

No ifs or maybes anywhere. Tips were called in to the FBI's OWN hotline and they proceeded to ignore them. Since Hildebeast violated federal law she should be investigated. By the way you still have no proof of this pee tape your gay ass is so interested in. Or those nude Trump photos you and Schiffy want to see. As for my ring color: I'm happy to wear green instead of the yellow you lefties like.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 02:17 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
Did your parents love you enough as a child?
How about I fuck your mother and behead your father and then whose dick would you suck?

Oh wait....Trumps', you'd start sucking Trumps dick instead of kissing his ass.

Trumps tweet was a false dichotomy.

He brought up the FBI maybe stopping the shooting if they had not been investigating him.

Problem with that was the dossier was over a year ago and the calls were 6 weeks ago and not even the same offices.

Yet dumbfucks like you try and shift the blame to me for calling your ignorant ass , ignorant for not seeing what Trump is doing.

Now next time try not to bring up my parents.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 02:20 PM   #27
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

Trump does not blame the FBI nor the Russians. He states the FBI missed the warnings, he blames them for negligence. I did not read where he blamed the FBI for the shootings.

There is only one place to put blame for this on Nikolas Cruz. He is at fault for all the deaths. Not the FBI, not the Russians, not the teachers that knew he was disturbed, not the other students who knew he was psycho, no one else, no other entity, not his parents, not Satan, no one else to blame except Nikolas Cruz.

It seems WTF just likes name calling and stands for nothing really. He is wishy washy and has no back bone from what I see. Make a good argument for your position, but you do not have a position except to he difficult and opposite others as to get attention. Did your parents love you enough as a child?
WTF's lack of reading comprehension and rational thinking is legendary in these forums. Along with his passion for homoerotic imagery.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 02:20 PM   #28
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

You got WTF down pretty good. He’s also stupid, you left that out.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 02:22 PM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
No ifs or maybes anywhere. Tips were called in to the FBI's OWN hotline and they proceeded to ignore them. Since Hildebeast violated federal law she should be investigated. By the way you still have no proof of this pee tape your gay ass is so interested in. Or those nude Trump photos you and Schiffy want to see. As for my ring color: I'm happy to wear green instead of the yellow you lefties like.
You have no proof that they do not exist and it is the FBI's job to find out if a government has blackmail material on a presidential candidate.

Do you think the government should protect your kids from birth to grave? If so, you sir are a idealistic liberal.

Shit happens, kids die.

If the field agent fucked, he should be fired but as I've said, shit happens.

You have to weigh all kind of freedoms before arresting someone who has not done anything.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 02:23 PM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
WTF's lack of reading comprehension and rational thinking is legendary in these forums. Along with his passion for homoerotic imagery.
All you right wing gaymos have me protecting my rear
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women