Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70389
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35186
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2019, 12:50 AM   #1
BlissfulTantra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 452350
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Post Negative comments on reviews...

First and foremost. I was so unsure of this lifestyle when I first started on my journey in adult entertainment. I was happy giving pleasure without the entire act but I somehow found myself giving in.
I know I am not for everyone and everyone isn’t for me... maybe I should be more selective with whom I share my time with.
With that being said, my reviews make me smile because these are clients who actually enjoyed their time and my energy. The latest comment on one of my reviews made me take a second look on the person I’m becoming and the energy I bring to the session. I’m not even sure I’ve even seen this person because they’ve stated things that weren’t true and somewhat disrespectful. I for one do not smoke and my photos are used to advertise me so why would I false advertise. I take pride in not only how I treat myself but more so how I treat others.
A bit of advice: if your provider isn’t for you for some reason, no need to bash her just because your expectations were too high.
I speak for the ladies when I say “not only are we here to please you but we’re here to grow along side you in whatever form that may come in” give us a little more respect. Just sayin.
I’m proud of who I’ve become but lately... I’m forced to question that.

A little food for thought.

I’m open to whatever comments you all may have.
BlissfulTantra is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 03:32 AM   #2
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Usually, negative comments in general are posted due to an agenda or vendetta, and especially either after a comment is made by a particular member or on reviews of a particular provider. Many times, those comments are directed at a person whom they have never met or had dealings with, the poster just wants to go along with the popular crowd when bullying another member for what they deem to be fun.

Negative comments not on the up and up on other hobbyist's reviews made by hobbyists who have seen the particular provider BCD usually indicate that they think they are special and should have received more than what is on her menu of services as she did not fall for the intimidation tactics of him posting a negative review if she does not comply to his demands.

I have read your reviews and did not see any negative comments on them at all. But, to delve into why providers get legit negative comments about them is probably because many tend to over promise in an ad or during initial contact and under deliver during the session.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 05:38 AM   #3
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

I have not seen any negative comments about you. What did they say that you interpreted as negative? Maybe it’s all just a misunderstanding lol.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 06:58 AM   #4
flanker1017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Well said, Blissful Tantra.
flanker1017 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 07:29 AM   #5
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I went over your last 7 reviews, dating back to Spring.. everything said was positive and glowing. your general statement is a good one, but I'm missing how it applies to you.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 08:22 AM   #6
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Haters will always be a part of life and therefore, they will always be a part of ECCIE and OH2. Even more so on ECCIE & OH2 because everyone posts anonymously here, making it a lot easier to make nasty comments about others without consequences.

Some people will hate on you for a genuine reason but many will hate on you for no valid reason at all. Maybe they expected a super duper amazing session from you and were disappointed that they didn't receive that. Maybe they have buyer's regret and wish they had given their money to another lady and not you. Maybe they're just having a bad day & feel the need to share their misery.

BT, as long as you know that you're providing quality sessions, don't worry about it. Sure the haters will keep attacking you but you will also have clients supporting you, many of them. Ignore the drama and let your service speak for itself.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 08:48 AM   #7
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

What one person sees as a "Negative" comment, "Neutral" comment, or "Positive" comment is completely in the eyes and mind of the reader.

Knowing and applying in one's mind whether they are the author of the review, reader of the review, or subject of the review the difference between being "Subjective" and "Objective".

For instance, when everyone reads WEC's posts, some see him as a Bastion of excellence White Knight in Shining Armor who preaches awesomeness and truth. Others read his posts and see bitter, vitriolic bile, hatred, and the same broken record of injustice.

The lesson is. Don't get your feelings hurt on an "Internet Hooker Review Board". It's not worth it. No one here is worth you losing sleep over. John's are a dime a dozen and providers are a dime a dozen. They all come and go. Pardon the pun.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 09:00 AM   #8
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
What one person sees as a "Negative" comment, "Neutral" comment, or "Positive" comment is completely in the eyes and mind of the reader.

Knowing and applying in one's mind whether they are the author of the review, reader of the review, or subject of the review the difference between being "Subjective" and "Objective".

For instance, when everyone reads WEC's posts, some see him as a Bastion of excellence White Knight in Shining Armor who preaches awesomeness and truth. Others read his posts and see bitter, vitriolic bile, hatred, and the same broken record of injustice.

The lesson is. Don't get your feelings hurt on an "Internet Hooker Review Board". It's not worth it. No one here is worth you losing sleep over. John's are a dime a dozen and providers are a dime a dozen. They all come and go. Pardon the pun.
Good advice. The second part about wec is spot on. And will earn a posting from wec somewhere on oh2 soon
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 10:56 AM   #9
winn dixie
Premium Access

He had already posted a link to this thread 12 minutes before i posted. lol
Old 12-12-2019, 10:58 AM   #10
winn dixie
Premium Access

Admiral Giggle.. Just axe his ass for good. Ya'll have more than been patient and have plenty material to justify his banning.
Old 12-12-2019, 03:55 PM   #11
BlissfulTantra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 452350
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I appreciate the feedback regarding my post... negative comment was put on a review that’s not linked to my profile. It comes up on a search.
You’re right though, I should have thicker skin when it comes to this... I just put pride in the service I provide.
You are all awesome for even taking time to reply. I appreciate it!!
Moving forward, I’ll just be more selective with who I spend my time with. Someone looking for a unicorn will always be dissatisfied.
BlissfulTantra is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 04:00 PM   #12
Megga
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlissfulTantra View Post
I appreciate the feedback regarding my post... negative comment was put on a review that’s not linked to my profile. It comes up on a search.
You’re right though, I should have thicker skin when it comes to this... I just put pride in the service I provide.
You are all awesome for even taking time to reply. I appreciate it!!
Moving forward, I’ll just be more selective with who I spend my time with. Someone looking for a unicorn will always be dissatisfied.
How will you be more selective ?
Megga is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 08:05 PM   #13
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I’ve seen several ladies that simply did not use recent pics. It was misleading and disappointing but they were punctual, professional and they provided a quality service. Some I would see again. There can be a fine line between misrepresentation and a provider being genuine but using older pics to get attention. If she is professional I tend to overlook the misrepresentation but only for a select few.

OP, I don’t think you have anything to defend with the negative review. Most of us are not idiots and we can recognize a smear tactic in a negative review. That said this is your chance to state that your pics are recent and accurate. If they are you are absolutely gorgeous! You seem really genuine as well.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 06:58 AM   #14
LRH76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I recently had gave negative review, I specifically asked about things she was unwilling to do it wasn't until I was already naked and hard she told me "I'm not gfe, I don't kiss, you can`t put your mouth on me and I only give cbj`s" additionally her pic`s and descriptions were inaccurate. I was annoyed because when book a provider I ask what they are unwilling to do, I am looking for specific services, so if you lie misrepresent yourself and then get a bad attitude you deserve what you get. I think the big problem here most people reviewers aren't honest or accurate, and we as reviewers need to start giving accurate reviews and weed out the "moneywhores". That being said I understand forgetting bad parts because of excellent service.
LRH76 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 07:52 AM   #15
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRH76 View Post
I recently had gave negative review, I specifically asked about things she was unwilling to do it wasn't until I was already naked and hard she told me "I'm not gfe, I don't kiss, you can`t put your mouth on me and I only give cbj`s" additionally her pic`s and descriptions were inaccurate. I was annoyed because when book a provider I ask what they are unwilling to do, I am looking for specific services, so if you lie misrepresent yourself and then get a bad attitude you deserve what you get. I think the big problem here most people reviewers aren't honest or accurate, and we as reviewers need to start giving accurate reviews and weed out the "moneywhores". That being said I understand forgetting bad parts because of excellent service.
As well you should post a negative review if there is deception on the part of the provider or you were not satisfied. Before the first shut down of this site, the review section was overrun with pimp ad reviews, certain provider approved reviews and of course, reviews that were fake, posted merely to gain PA. Negative reviews were not posted much due to the forthcoming provider/WK bashing of the reviewer and the dick clique/pussy posse labeling of hard to please or worse. Comparatively speaking nowadays, the public review sections of this site are pretty much ghost towns.

In addition to what I said about agendas and vendettas in my first post to this thread, sometimes, negative comments on positive reviews can also mean that even though that OP of that review had a good time, the poster probably wants others to know she can be flaky with her services. Of course, if a poster had a session with a provider and did not post a review of his experience, then his comment about her BCD skills, good or bad, are mute.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women