Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47596
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2010, 07:44 AM   #1
Guest021010-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Question Who is responsible in an AGENCY?

I am NOT going to do a poll, but I ask for feedback with examples if you wish of the following question.

Who is responsible in a SPA or AGENCY setup or even in a CO-OP, even with an INDIE, that the supplies are in place and available? The "manager" or "appointment setter"? The provider herself? The client?

I have been to more than one spa where when it came time to 'suit up', there was no glove to be found. I did NOT go back!

I have been to a spa where she told me she had only one. I did not believe her (the ASPD review is lost), but enjoyed the time with CFS and BBBJTC.

I experienced this at a certain AGENCY/Co-Op. I had a great time with the lady. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and wrote a sincere glowing review. But I am more than a little peeved at the 'appointment taker' for allowing this to happen. And I am further irked at having learned since that others have similar experience. That is at this Place when it comes time suit up, 'there is only one glove available.' THIS SEEMS TO BE A PATTERN AT THIS PLACE.

When msog has been promised, does not this constitute a form of fraud?

What do you make of it?

One thing I have decided is to pick up a box of my favorite gloves as I intend to visit a place where this might happen. I know it is NEVER an issue with my favorite INDIEs, which prompts me to not return to this PLACE. Perhaps the ladies at this Place will go INDIE and can take better care of this part of the business and the client.

Comments please.

Congratulations to the City of NO, and the Saints!

rr
Guest021010-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:33 AM   #2
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

It seems to this simple bastard that the "manager" of the co-op would be responsible, right? It's not like she brings anything else tangible to the table except for a schizophrenic board persona and mediocre advertising/scheduling skills, hypothetically speaking of course. What are the ACTUAL providers of the co-op paying her for if not to keep the incall well stocked?
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:11 AM   #3
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
It seems to this simple bastard that the "manager" of the co-op would be responsible, right? It's not like she brings anything else tangible to the table except for a schizophrenic board persona and mediocre advertising/scheduling skills, hypothetically speaking of course. What are the ACTUAL providers of the co-op paying her for if not to keep the incall well stocked?

hi ho hi ho keyboard shopping I go.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:40 AM   #4
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Cool

Just to play devil's advocate, shouldn't the OP have been armed with a three pack before entering the fields of pleasure? On another hand it isn't completely insane to expect the ladies working at the coin-op to do the same, in case a client forgets or something.

That being said why doesn't sofia take some time out from shopping for designer towels or sunglasses at Neiman's, stop by the CVS and buy a variety pack of mangloves?

Maybe and this is just a rumor, her cut of the phone bill shouldn't be a buck twentyfive unless she is doing a pre-show fluff or running to the condoms galore in the heat of the crisis. Clearly rr sofia owes you and by review the rest of us make up sex.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:24 AM   #5
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Just to play devil's advocate, shouldn't the OP have been armed with a three pack before entering the fields of pleasure? On another hand it isn't completely insane to expect the ladies working at the coin-op to do the same, in case a client forgets or something.
I'll never be confused with a Boy Scout... but I am down with their motto!

In this day & age, when two (or more!) "consentings" are fortunate enough to meet, I'll never understand why all parties don't have man-gloves falling out of every pocket or purse pouch...
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:25 AM   #6
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

At least ask you to bring some supplies.
I had a provider ask me supplies once it was not problem.
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:35 AM   #7
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
I'll never be confused with a Boy Scout... but I am down with their motto!

In this day & age, when two (or more!) "consentings" are fortunate enough to meet, I'll never understand why all parties don't have man-gloves falling out of every pocket or purse pouch...
When I went to Colorado over the holidays I wore my ski jacket most places, including visiting providers. When I was flying back to Houston, I had to put my ski jacket through the security at the airport. The security person pulled my jacket out of the container and asked if he could empty the pockets.....yea, condoms....everyone around, including people in line got a big laugh.

But I do carry condoms in my pocket VIRTUALLY everywhere I go.
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:41 AM   #8
Trnch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I have not visited this particular agency, but have had similar issues with the one man glove in other spots. Right now is no time to be jacking with hobbyist and vice versa. It is getting competitive and service should be #1. Yes, it is nice to have a nice establishment to go too, but one is not there to check out the towels.
Trnch is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:59 AM   #9
auknowho
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
+1

and thank you!
auknowho is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:21 AM   #10
Guest021010-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post

That being said why doesn't sofia take some time out from shopping for designer towels or sunglasses at Neiman's, stop by the CVS and buy a variety pack of mangloves?

Maybe and this is just a rumor, her cut of the phone bill shouldn't be a buck twentyfive unless she is doing a pre-show fluff or running to the condoms galore in the heat of the crisis. Clearly rr sofia owes you and by review the rest of us make up sex.
\\

I do not recall mentioning anyone's name in this thread.
Can we focus on the question, and not on any one person, please, and so come to a consensus?

rr
Guest021010-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:38 AM   #11
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

If the provider doesn't have a condom,

1) She's trying to collect the fee and not do the work.

or.

2) She's just fucking stupid and probably does go bareback with some clients.

Some guys are reluctant to carry condoms with them because it's evidence of what they're up to with the wife, SO, or even the police.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:40 AM   #12
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post
If the provider doesn't have a condom,

1) She's trying to collect the fee and not do the work.

or.

2) She's just fucking stupid and probably does go bareback with some clients.

Some guys are reluctant to carry condoms with them because it's evidence of what they're up to with the wife, SO, or even the police.

And as far as I'm concerned, both the provider and the person taking a cut are responsible for the lack of supplies.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:45 AM   #13
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

not sure "who is responsible at an Agency" but I can tell you who is irresponsible at a co-op.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:47 AM   #14
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I remember someone once me told that carrying a condom is like carrying a life jacket you may never use it but you sure will glad you have it if you ever need bit.
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:00 PM   #15
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post
And as far as I'm concerned, both the provider and the person taking a cut are responsible for the lack of supplies.
.......and what do you call it when someone quotes themselves while responding to their quote.........TFF

You guys quit hating on my sofia................the bitch is mine.
dearhunter is offline   Quote