Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2017, 04:05 PM   #31
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I was born and raised in the south. The "Rebel Flag" In which I owned a few of has been used as a symbol of racism for well over 25 years. When it first became popular it was about rebellion. As time has gone by it has evolved. I have chosen to not display anything that is offensive personally. What if I put up a Korean flag in my yard or car? or a Cuban one? Or better yet and ISIS flag? It boils down to this, The last confederate flag was a solid white one. Any display of anything you deem as confederate would be an insult to the USA flag. So what would the rectangle one even mean if not as a uprising or a sign of racism? As for the statues, The real question is why did they even put them up?
And there is a bit of truth behind the shooting having an influence, rational people have seen that by being tolerant to racist, allows them to grow and spread their hate. At one time I was torn between thinking at some point we will be so mixed race that it would be a thing of the past . And thinking that those who choose to preserve their heritage may be right. Honestly what I have experienced is you take a family that is racist and let one of the offspring reproduce with another race, and suddenly they forget all about that prejudice bullshit. If you asked me all the stuff going on now is the death rattle of the Klan mentality in America.
LA RAZA!
" I have chosen not to display anything that is offensive personally " What about the rainbow flag YOU fly outside of YOUR trailer and the one that YOU wave in the HEB parking lot when YOU are " helping " YOUR hero LUBE WIDE ASS ? And how 'bout the " LA RAZA " flag MT Fluffer ? Are YOU a fan of the Reconquista movement too ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 04:49 PM   #32
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
" I have chosen not to display anything that is offensive personally " What about the rainbow flag YOU fly outside of YOUR trailer and the one that YOU wave in the HEB parking lot when YOU are " helping " YOUR hero LUBE WIDE ASS ? And how 'bout the " LA RAZA " flag MT Fluffer ? Are YOU a fan of the Reconquista movement too ?
Dam Gay Ray! You caught me. I normally take it down when I see you coming but with all that protein you swallow you have the eyes of an Eagle.
I thought you were a Corvid. Someone said your were half jackdaw and half magpie. Maybe they said you were a jack jaw and liked cream pies.
Anyhow the flag was to attract men not little boys that have a 5 minute curfew.
As for the "Reconquista movement" why would I have any skin in that game?
MT Pockets is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women