Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2017, 05:32 PM   #121
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

How do y'all like that hate?

Takes one to know one, after all!

LMAO @ dipshit snowflakes.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 06:41 PM   #122
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
I'm not sure but I think I can resize that one for your avatar.
I like my avatar it shuts you lemmings up with your derogatory remarks.
I like your dead lama .
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 06:45 PM   #123
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and everyone knows it despite your stupid little charade.
]
That is the good thing about a hooker board you can lie about something, and never have to provide proof. Lemmings think if they repeat a lie it will become fact.
If I call you ekim the inbred chimp then it is a fact.

Boogie on ekim.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:05 PM   #124
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
That is the good thing about a hooker board you can lie about something, and never have to provide proof. Lemmings think if they repeat a lie it will become fact.
If I call you ekim the inbred chimp then it is a fact.

Boogie on ekim.
Keep sucking, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. That's what you do best.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 08:22 PM   #125
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

lots of bogeying with ekim
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 07:09 AM   #126
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
lots of bogeying with ekim
Lots of bull shit with lemmings. Keep on lying.
You are a good little yes lemming dildo.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:46 PM   #127
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Lots of bull shit with lemmings. Keep on lying.
You are a good little yes lemming dildo.
keep on dancing lemming.... you're the one wallowing and dancing in feces.

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 11:01 PM   #128
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I can't wait for a free market killfest.

Omg that would be so much fun.

I grew up in the country pumpkin head...let's see how much good all that distorted economic data is to you in a free market land with the onlt rule being " the survival of the fittest "

I'm going to be the white Django Unchained
FUUUCK! LOL

You would shit your paints in my presence in this case scenario (anarchy), chimp bitch.

Did I interpret your monkey script correctly? It's hard to tell sometimes.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 11:09 PM   #129
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
How do y'all like that hate?

snowflakes.
It's interesting to see the left attempt to turn around the "snow flake" analogy.

It's funny and pathetic at the same time.

That only sort of works when it's not so obvious.

Give it up you ridiculous lefty "SNOW-FLAKE" bitch.

Go find your safe space and suck your thumb with the rest of the pussies that need a "gov-ment gibs-me." Fuckin' worthless sack of filth.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 07:07 AM   #130
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
keep on dancing lemming.... you're the one wallowing and dancing in feces.

LOL stupid fucking lemming and his deflection. You make a good dance pardner for ekim the inbred chimp.
Old 06-30-2017, 05:14 AM   #131
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

It shows you didn't read the article. It told how the bills were grouped.
Next stupid comment. It wasn't posted as a negative list. It was posted in response to lying loser's post proclaiming how great trump is doing and as a statement of fact of what the laws are. The article saying what is important legislation is their opinion. An opinion I agree with.
Voted on by both houses? You mean the ones that are both repub and have been since the inauguration? And this is the same old jdouche. He isn' any more real than he was before
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I looked my list on the Insider Business website which listed the bills signed chronologically and had a plain langauge description. Yours was convoluted, not in any particular order, and difficult to read.Not convoluted, grouped per the article. What does the chronological order have to do with any of this? Leave it to the moron to mine those nuggets of no relevance to the subject. Maybe difficult for a "college instructor" to read. You must not have noticed each bill had a link giving all the details like what its function is and who voted for it. Wonder why they chose that way to present the bills?
Of course Munchie presents this as a negative list of accomplishment but all of these bills were voted upon by both houses of Congress and most were bipartisan. So some democrats went out of their way to participate in these bills.
You, like Munchie and NPR, may disagree with the importance of some of these bills but that is not what is being bitched about. Their are bitching that NO BILLS are being signed (though NPR covers their ass). Obviously, that is another lie from the left and Munchie.
Jdouche can't get anything straight. I posted a list of the bills signed by trump. No lies involved. The lie comes from jdouche. Who has bitched that no bills have been signed? How can I be lying about no bills being signed when my post said 40 had been signed.
Talk about a walking example of what's wrong with our educational system. If you check the bills, about half don't have roll call voes. 17 or so that have roll calls are very partisan. About 3 roll calls are bipartisan.

The 40 Laws President Trump has signed
Repealing Obama-Era Rules And Regulations (15)
Modifying Existing Programs (6)
Encouraging An Agency To Try Something New (5)
Naming Something/Siting A Memorial/Encouraging Flag Flying (5)
Personnel-Related (5)
Extending Obama-Era Policy (2)
Omnibus Appropriations Bill (1)
New Policy (1)
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 05:53 AM   #132
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

So you can repeat what I said, asshole. I said trump signed 40 bills and said nothing about Obama. Because Obama has nothing to do with this.
Thanks though for confirming you don't think the trump bills are significant either. Why else would you have brought up Obama?
And speaking of apology tours, when will your long overdue apology tour start? Since you have only your word, which is well known to questionable at best, you could start after you fail to show any evidence to back up your claim that I lie.
I know you're still smarting after the Montana congressman refuted your version of events involving his assault of the reporter. We can all look back at how you refuse to admit when you're wrong. Like your grammar rule that doesn't apply ib the case you claimed. Not stupid, you're just bitter.
Quote:
Anything to help prove that you are a congenital liar, masterdickmuncher. In the approximately the same amount of time that it took Odumbo to make his apology tour, Trump signed some 40 bills into law, materdickmuncher. own
Old 06-30-2017, 07:44 AM   #133
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
So you can repeat what I said, asshole. I said trump signed 40 bills and said nothing about Obama. Because Obama has nothing to do with this.
Thanks though for confirming you don't think the trump bills are significant either. Why else would you have brought up Obama?
And speaking of apology tours, when will your long overdue apology tour start? Since you have only your word, which is well known to questionable at best, you could start after you fail to show any evidence to back up your claim that I lie.
I know you're still smarting after the Montana congressman refuted your version of events involving his assault of the reporter. We can all look back at how you refuse to admit when you're wrong. Like your grammar rule that doesn't apply ib the case you claimed. Not stupid, you're just bitter.
You'd be the stupid and bitter jackass, masterdickmuncher. It hurts you to no end to know that Trump signed more bills into law than Odumbo had at this point in his administration, masterdickmuncher, largely because Odumbo was conducting his apology tour. Odumbo's lack of accomplishment is the benchmark Trump surpassed, masterdickmuncher. The fact that you can mimic (right down to your dried up pussy) and regurgitate what that MSNBC dyke, Wretching Madcow, pontificates is in no way remarkable, masterdickmuncher.
Old 06-30-2017, 01:37 PM   #134
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Well, well, well. If it isn't the bitter-bitch-boy.

Yep. Still hurts like a motherfucker, doesn't it?
Earth to trannyfucker. Do you really want to compare the bills? Douche-bag? 15 of trump's deapprove previous bills. Sorry you thought the trannies would suck your dick for a change because you voted for trump. But then you kept your eyes closed and mouth open for every gay camp prank when you were 9.
Now go hump someone else's leg.
Quote:
You'd be the stupid and bitter jackass, masterdickmuncher. It hurts you to no end to know that Trump signed more bills into law than Odumbo had at this point in his administration, masterdickmuncher, largely because Odumbo was conducting his apology tour. Odumbo's lack of accomplishment is the benchmark Trump surpassed, masterdickmuncher. The fact that you can mimic (right down to your dried up pussy) and regurgitate what that MSNBC dyke, Wretching Madcow, pontificates is in no way remarkable, masterdickmuncher.
Old 06-30-2017, 02:02 PM   #135
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Well, well, well. If it isn't the bitter-bitch-boy.

Yep. Still hurts like a motherfucker, doesn't it?
Earth to trannyfucker. Do you really want to compare the bills? Douche-bag? 15 of trump's deapprove previous bills. Sorry you thought the trannies would suck your dick for a change because you voted for trump. But then you kept your eyes closed and mouth open for every gay camp prank when you were 9.
Now go hump someone else's leg.
Trump's forty bills signed into law "Trumps" Odumbo's apology tour every friggin' day of the week, masterdickmuncher. By comparison, Odumbo's list of bills signed into law during the same period comes up short, just like your dick, masterdickmuncher.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women