Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47404
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2017, 05:30 PM   #16
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Green View Post
Some of you guys on here are hardcore until you fall on hard times and need the safety net. If you're lucky, you'll reach age 67 and you will take that SSN check. You will take your medicare.
You remind me of someone...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 07:47 PM   #17
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
The dirty rotten core to government assisted health care is Obamacare.

Once an entitlement is created it is impossible to slay the dragon. A free market solution that would improve care and lower costs are forever gone. We have BO and the Dems to thank for that.

I think everyone..including the conservatives and Liberals, need to STFU and eat the shit sandwich they made. This problem was created by the left and the left can be the only ones to fix it.. I have no faith that they would be capable of doing it, but I'm sure that they'd screw it up even more.

I say toss the turd back into their laps...let them repair Obamacare.. let it be their tar baby again.
Only way to go forwrd is to let the Obamacare disaster bleed out. Then the far left a far right can step aside for the middles to agree on their next failed program that sticks it in our ass.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 12:43 AM   #18
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Or let's say a person walks into an emergency room with ebola having no ability to pay. Should that person be turned away, spreading the disease that will eventually get back to you or your children?

For all of you libertarians and republicans, do you see that universal healthcare will save the lives of your very own children?
Well if we stopped travel to and from places with ebola, that wouldn't be a problem!

Quote:
Some of you guys on here are hardcore until you fall on hard times and need the safety net. If you're lucky, you'll reach age 67 and you will take that SSN check. You will take your medicare.

And there's a difference between a safety net that's all too often, being used as a LIFE STYLE, and drawing on SS that you PAY INTO..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 03:19 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Only way to go forwrd is to let the Obamacare disaster bleed out. Then the far left a far right can step aside for the middles to agree on their next failed program that sticks it in our ass.
Anyone who actually believes "ObaminableCare" was passed for "success" is delusional. California is the "poster child" for the "masters" plan to get to a "one payer system" of nationalized healthcare. The propaganda chant now is healthcare is a matter of right, and it's better for the taxpayers to make sure EVERYONE gets "healthcare" even if they don't have to pay for it.

What the regular guy on the street doesn't realize is the folks touting a "one payer system" won't be "in the system." They will have their own coverage either as a supplement or just 100% comprehensive coverage with all the whistles and bells ( the old infamous "Cadillac Plans") BECAUSE THEY CAN AFFORD IT.

The little guy gets the lobby of a "clinic" with all the other poor people ... that's where the snobs want them. In a "clinic lobby" out of the way and not congesting their "Cadillac Plan" waiting room and physicians' offices.....They will also get first choice of beds in the hospital .... and early surgery times.

There will end up being 2 (may be 3) healthcare systems.

Poor, good, and best!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 04:11 PM   #20
Jason Green
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Well if we stopped travel to and from places with ebola, that wouldn't be a problem!

And there's a difference between a safety net that's all too often, being used as a LIFE STYLE, and drawing on SS that you PAY INTO..
[/I]
You believe that too many people are on the dole taking a handout. Am I right? If so, then your blood should boil whenever a CEO gets a golden parachute for running a company into the ground. The corporate bailouts and corporate welfare surely has you outraged.
Jason Green is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 04:16 PM   #21
Jason Green
Valued Poster

Quote:
You believe that too many people are on the dole taking a handout. Am I right? If so, then your blood should boil whenever a CEO gets a golden parachute for running a company into the ground. The corporate bailouts and corporate welfare surely has you outraged.
And congress is sitting on their asses doing jack shit and drawing a govt paycheck.
Then when they finally do get off their asses they voting to take healthcare from the poor while they themselves enjoy very good insurance.
Old 06-30-2017, 04:38 PM   #22
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Anyone who actually believes "ObaminableCare" was passed for "success" is delusional. California is the "poster child" for the "masters" plan to get to a "one payer system" of nationalized healthcare. The propaganda chant now is healthcare is a matter of right, and it's better for the taxpayers to make sure EVERYONE gets "healthcare" even if they don't have to pay for it.

What the regular guy on the street doesn't realize is the folks touting a "one payer system" won't be "in the system." They will have their own coverage either as a supplement or just 100% comprehensive coverage with all the whistles and bells ( the old infamous "Cadillac Plans") BECAUSE THEY CAN AFFORD IT.

The little guy gets the lobby of a "clinic" with all the other poor people ... that's where the snobs want them. In a "clinic lobby" out of the way and not congesting their "Cadillac Plan" waiting room and physicians' offices.....They will also get first choice of beds in the hospital .... and early surgery times.

There will end up being 2 (may be 3) healthcare systems.

Poor, good, and best!
Which is the way of almost everything capitalistic. Good/Choice/Prime beef. 1st Class/Coach/Business. House/Apartment/Rented Room.

The difference with pre-ACA health care is it was Cadillac Coverage/Medicare/Die (with a few more levels in between). ACA has indeed reduced the people in the "Die" category, and in the "Tough luck, live with the pain and be unable to work" category. The problem with ACA is it is not affordable in aggregate.

The real discussion is not being had. The posturing and arguing is more about winning the next election than actually fixing health care. Or more correctly, improving it--it will never be completely "fixed".

Until the discussion is seriously had--in a non-partisan way--about WHAT should be covered for all vice what should be up to people to fund, we will only get one D- plan after another. The only change will be Who are screwed to pander to others.

If is was such a simple thing, the Reps would have repealed it already--but repeal is both a political suicide AND morally wrong. And the Reps are no better at coming up with a decent fix than the LWWs were in the first place.

And you nut jobs who "voted for repeal", I didn't notice the ACA Repeal voting option on the ballot. This idea that everyone who voted for Trump is wildly in favor of everything he ran on is one of the more asinine political comments one can make. Just as everyone who voted for Clinton is not pro-abortion-on-demand.

But current politics is Wacko vs Wacko now, and I see no short term hope for sanity in health care.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 12:17 AM   #23
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Which i am. Just like i am outraged when someone working for a governmental agency screws up majorly, but STILL gets 'targeted pay raises'.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 06:59 PM   #24
Jason Green
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Which i am. Just like i am outraged when someone working for a governmental agency screws up majorly, but STILL gets 'targeted pay raises'.
Agent Orange and his family are self-dealing right out the whitehouse.
That shit should make you blow a gasket.
The liar in chief is setting a new low standard.
In the future, republicans cant say shit.
There will be a democratic president in the future. He or she dont have to show their taxes; dont have to put shit in a blind trust; can turn a blind eye to a foreign entity who help us get elected via tech warfare; can con tens of millions of dollars with a fake University; can grab women by the pussy; can diss our intel agencies at home and abroad; can diss a gold star family; can mock the disabled; can lie daily while coming down on 3 sides of an argument in less than 5 minutes, etc...
Old 07-07-2017, 07:54 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
There will be a democratic president in the future. He or she dont have to show their taxes; dont have to put shit in a blind trust; can turn a blind eye to a foreign entity who help us get elected via tech warfare; can con tens of millions of dollars with a fake University; can grab women by the pussy; can diss our intel agencies at home and abroad; can diss a gold star family; can mock the disabled; can lie daily while coming down on 3 sides of an argument in less than 5 minutes, etc...
The "new low" was established by the last administration covering it's ignorant, negligent ass by blaming the death of an American ambassador on a video and hildebeest and Odumbo dissed scores several gold star families when they lied. And wasn't it hildebeest that arranged the pay-4-play program and acquired millions and daily mocked U.S. intelligence agencies by claiming her illicit home server was approved and legit and held no classified material while those same intelligence agencies knew she was lying every time she moved her lips? And it was hildebeest who was the chief enabler for the real molester.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 09:01 PM   #26
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

Let me guess, you are the "purple people eater" on the right? Thought so...

and what does that boy on the left have on his head?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...te-protesters/

Old 07-07-2017, 09:05 PM   #27
T_H_O_R
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The "new low" was established by the last administration covering it's ignorant, negligent ass by blaming the death of an American ambassador on a video and hildebeest and Odumbo dissed scores several gold star families when they lied. And wasn't it hildebeest that arranged the pay-4-play program and acquired millions and daily mocked U.S. intelligence agencies by claiming her illicit home server was approved and legit and held no classified material while those same intelligence agencies knew she was lying every time she moved her lips? And it was hildebeest who was the chief enabler for the real molester.
ALL THOSE MILITARY BASES: training exercise(military pay) - some death too (unfit to where the uniform - thief/rape/etc ... like a purdge) ... ever heard of fake news to rob/con
T_H_O_R is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 09:27 PM   #28
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_H_O_R View Post
ALL THOSE MILITARY BASES: training exercise(military pay) - some death too (unfit to where the uniform - thief/rape/etc ... like a purdge) ... ever heard of fake news to rob/con
Remember when eccie political was good? back when you would get your troll ass banned daily! Good Times Good Times, fuckem

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women