Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2017, 03:57 PM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking Italia is not meeting anyone, please do NOT call till she posts and gives the "all clear".

Italia is not meeting anyone, please do NOT call till she posts and gives the "all clear". Rest assured she'll start a ThreAD. It's in her nature. But in the mean time, till the results come in let's give her that privacy she so deserves.

Not sure what the back story might be but she kept posting in threads where I was mentioned. Some might call it stalking. Others might say she is pissed because some one called her on her BS ThreAD Italia's World. Then there are others that say she is a very mean vindictive person. I even got a pm that stated you can take the hooker out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the hooker. Be careful SL. I say she is just another SL fan.

Sad really... all she had to do was apologize for falsely accusing Slave G for having anything to do with my posting in the Italia ThreAD Hell we all make mistakes... we're only human. But there are some out there that just don't give a rats (Hood Rat) ass who they offend. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe she'll put up that old threAD and publicly say she is sorry. It could happen.

Once again best wishes to Italia. I know there might be those that don't believe me but I read it with my own eyes. Hell it was in bright red in her sig line!

Italia Is NOT meeting any one!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 04:02 PM   #2
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Her last post:

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...2&postcount=69

Her Sig Line

"Italia is not meeting anyone new or recently cleared.
Return Friends pm and send email & num if any."
Old 06-28-2017, 05:16 PM   #3
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Have you considered you might have misinterpreted her post?

Italia is not meeting anyone might mean just what it says -- she might be doing johns without actually meeting them. Maybe her manager meets them for her and she wears a blindfold or something? Maybe she's doing them from behind a wall or a curtain? There's a host of other possibilities.

It doesn't seem to me, sir, that you've put adequate thought into this thread. Back to the drawing board with you.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 05:49 PM   #4
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

"God, you fucktards are bored." - Luigi
CoverMe is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 11:03 PM   #5
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Have you considered you might have misinterpreted her post?

Italia is not meeting anyone might mean just what it says -- she might be doing johns without actually meeting them. Maybe her manager meets them for her and she wears a blindfold or something? Maybe she's doing them from behind a wall or a curtain? There's a host of other possibilities.

It doesn't seem to me, sir, that you've put adequate thought into this thread. Back to the drawing board with you.
You might be right sir. Good catch. But like Italia I'm NOT perfect.
Old 06-29-2017, 02:56 PM   #6
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 100

Wow I count 4 and maybe 5 possible rule violations. But this typically a day in posting for SL. Hopefully mods will do something.

But SL once posted it can't be taken back.

Sam
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 03:07 PM   #7
Joe Buck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

Since StC himself said ThreADs are perfectly acceptable I am not sure why you felt the need to hijack hers and start spaming pics of other ladies.

Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Hey gang, on occasion I've seen staff take action on what is referred to as a "threAD" as though there was actually some sort of rule on this site disallowing it.

Well, there's not....and that's not an oversight.

ECCIE is threAD friendly: what this means is that no staff is to take action against any post or thread that someone considers to be a threAD. Don't move it. Don't point or suspend the poster. Don't warn the member in any way...PM or in a post. If someone RTMs a post referring to it as a threAD, simply let them know that we do not take action on those types of posts and if they want to let the OP know in a respectful way, go ahead.....but again, I do not want any warnings coming from staff unless instructed to do so.

With that said, if the members want to express their distaste on a thread that they feel is blatant advertising, let them...within reason. Just don't let it get out of hand, meaning insults or other violations of forum guidelines.

Thanks for your cooperation,

St. C

Seems like you may have crossed the line here.
Joe Buck is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 03:32 PM   #8
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcro84 View Post
Wow I count 4 and maybe 5 possible rule violations. But this typically a day in posting for SL. Hopefully mods will do something.

But SL once posted it can't be taken back.

Sam
Cro stop acting like you know what your talking about.
Old 06-29-2017, 03:40 PM   #9
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Buck View Post
Since StC himself said ThreADs are perfectly acceptable I am not sure why you felt the need to hijack hers and start spaming pics of other ladies.

Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Hey gang, on occasion I've seen staff take action on what is referred to as a "threAD" as though there was actually some sort of rule on this site disallowing it.

Well, there's not....and that's not an oversight.

ECCIE is threAD friendly: what this means is that no staff is to take action against any post or thread that someone considers to be a threAD. Don't move it. Don't point or suspend the poster. Don't warn the member in any way...PM or in a post. If someone RTMs a post referring to it as a threAD, simply let them know that we do not take action on those types of posts and if they want to let the OP know in a respectful way, go ahead.....but again, I do not want any warnings coming from staff unless instructed to do so.

With that said, if the members want to express their distaste on a thread that they feel is blatant advertising, let them...within reason. Just don't let it get out of hand, meaning insults or other violations of forum guidelines.

Thanks for your cooperation,

St. C

Seems like you may have crossed the line here.
Which line was that? Did I start a ThreAD in COED and keep bumping it with what ever I wanted to post as if it was my own blog? JUST LIKE ITALIA?

Yeah I guess I did... didn't I? And if she doesn't stop stalking me the best is yet to come.

Italia accused Slave of having me White Knight for her which is a total lie but it sure didn't stop her from falsely accusing her did it? And all the hooker has to do is say she is sorry but that's beyond her. She could care less who she hurts or screws over! I'm standing up for whats right. You should join me. As if she might care what any one else thincks.
Old 06-29-2017, 05:27 PM   #10
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
...I'm standing up for whats right ...
Does this make you kind of like a "Marshall of ECCIE"? Helping huckleberries find their way?

Unlike that other "marshal," you will continue to pay the full cost of your dates?
Old 06-29-2017, 08:39 PM   #11
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Does this make you kind of like a "Marshall of ECCIE"? Helping huckleberries find their way?

Unlike that other "marshal," you will continue to pay the full cost of your dates?
Marshall? Sheriff? Hell no not be Im too stupid and screw up too much and can't spell. Plus Im wait... oh yeah... fat, bald, no dick, little dick, small duck, dick less, act like a dick, can't get a chick in the real world... prick.

But I have never taken a discount or negotiated a providers price... ever! Hell I'm an idiot that brought gift bags until an Austin provider decided to start a threAD about it. That was the end of that.

Yeah I'm a pimp a bare backer a 10 second wonder. So you say how can any one be that bad? Well you don't need to be you just need to not approve of desperate hookers posting ThreADS.
Old 06-30-2017, 01:29 PM   #12
bearf15amc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Wow. What a story to tell. ^
bearf15amc is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 08:49 AM   #13
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearf15amc View Post
Yeah I'd talk more on the subject if I wasn't so shy.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:28 AM   #14
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearf15amc View Post
Maybe it will someday get made into a movie?
Old 07-01-2017, 06:10 PM   #15
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

Why isn't she seeing anybody? Did she cut herself with a machete trying to trim that forest?
OldYeller is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women