Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2017, 07:32 PM   #16
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Get off the Benghazi crap. When Ambassador Steven's sister states that Clinton was completely blameless I'll take her statement over your OPINION.

Clinton lost in no small part because many voters considered her to be a liar. Whether she is or is not is irrelevant when determining whether or not Trump is a liar. If Trump lied, then he lied. It is one of many statements he has made which are either lies or hypocritical.
LOOOSER IN LYCRA!!! HenFesterXXX can't walk past a mirror without looking at his own ass...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 07:35 PM   #17
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Get off the Benghazi crap. When Ambassador Steven's sister states that Clinton was completely blameless I'll take her statement over your OPINION.

Clinton lost in no small part because many voters considered her to be a liar. Whether she is or is not is irrelevant when determining whether or not Trump is a liar. If Trump lied, then he lied. It is one of many statements he has made which are either lies or hypocritical.
Hillary lost because many Americans recognized the fact that Hillary is a despicable, lying, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt.

The real shame is it took unconventional News Outlets to finally get this out in the open because our free and open press, which has Constitutional Protection, has sold out to one Political Philosophy and one Political Party.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 07:36 PM   #18
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Trump's tax returns had nothing to do with the OP; yet, speedy deflected the thread in that direction and pointedly called Trump a liar. The counter-point to his ignorant POV is that hildebeest was the bigger liar and that her ineptness to protect people under her care was of much greater concern than dim-retards constantly harping about Trump's tax returns -- which he is under no legal obligation to produce. Hildebeest, as Secretary of State, was legally obligated to provide adequate security for State Department personnel. She didn't.

What's your inane question have to do with the price of bacon?

Idiot. Go read post #4 by the Waco Kid. He is the first person who brought up Trump's tax returns and my post was a response to his. So tell us again who deflected the OP. Yes I called Trump a liar because he lied. Bringing up Hillary Clinton is ridiculous. She is ancient history. Focus on the present.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 07:39 PM   #19
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
LOOOSER IN LYCRA!!! HenFesterXXX can't walk past a mirror without looking at his own ass...

Another fantastic comeback. Totally irrelevant to the discussion. I'd love to see your fat ass in cycling shorts. Then again, no I wouldn't.
Old 06-18-2017, 07:49 PM   #20
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Hillary lost because many Americans recognized the fact that Hillary is a despicable, lying, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt.

The real shame is it took unconventional News Outlets to finally get this out in the open because our free and open press, which has Constitutional Protection, has sold out to one Political Philosophy and one Political Party.
Again, this thread is not about why Hillary Clinton lost. It started out talking about Trump's net worth, Waco Kid moved it to discussing Trump's tax returns, and IBanIdiot started comparing Trump's lies to Clinton's lies. Just like people who voted for Clinton have to get over the fact that Trump won the election, people who voted for Trump have to get over the fact that Clinton lost and she is ancient history. Time to move on.
Old 06-18-2017, 07:57 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

The OPINION of the operators who spent thirteen hours fighting for their lives trying to rescue Stevens and Smith on the ground in Benghazi beats the fuck out of every lib-retard's opinion, speedy, including yours and any hildebeest minion that says otherwise.

Quote:
Idiot. Go read post #4 by the Waco Kid. He is the first person who brought up Trump's tax returns and my post was a response to his. So tell us again who deflected the OP. Yes I called Trump a liar because he lied. Bringing up Hillary Clinton is ridiculous. She is ancient history. Focus on the present.
Focus on REALITY, speedy. Trump's tax returns are ancient history ... filed in the past ... not legally subject to review by whining, lib-retarded shit-heads who would take parts out of context to mendaciously misrepresent what actually happened, speedy.

Quote:
Again, this thread is not about why Hillary Clinton lost. It started out talking about Trump's net worth, Waco Kid moved it to discussing Trump's tax returns, and IBanIdiot started comparing Trump's lies to Clinton's lies. Just like people who voted for Clinton have to get over the fact that Trump won the election, people who voted for Trump have to get over the fact that Clinton lost and she is ancient history. Time to move on.
One year and six months after that bitch hildebeest shuts her fucking trap demonstrating that she's gone into permanent political hibernation will be the day she stops being fair game for discussion, speedy.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 08:07 PM   #22
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
The OPINION of the operators who spent thirteen hours fighting for their lives trying to rescue Stevens and Smith on the ground in Benghazi beats the fuck out of every lib-retards opinion, speedy, including yours and any hildebeest minion that says otherwise.

Focus on REALITY, speedy. Trump's tax returns are ancient history ... filed in the past ... not legally subject to review by whining, lib-retarded shit-heads who would take parts out of context to mendaciously misrepresent what actually happened, speedy.
Everything you just stated is irrelevant to the thread. The Benghazi attacks have been investigated time after time and Hillary Clinton was found innocent of every charge. I'm not going to discuss this further. If you want to continue to rant and rave feel free to do so.

As I said, I don't care if Trump ever releases his tax returns. The POINT is that he lied when he said he would release them as soon as the audits were done and then said he would not release them even at that point. Do you deny he lied? Yes or No?

So get off whether or not Clinton lied on Benghazi. Irrelevant. Get off whether or not Trump should or should not release his tax returns. Irrelevant. Focus your addlepated mind for just a second on whether or not Trump lied about releasing his income taxes.
Old 06-18-2017, 08:16 PM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Everything you just stated is irrelevant to the thread. The Benghazi attacks have been investigated time after time and Hillary Clinton was found innocent of every charge. I'm not going to discuss this further. If you want to continue to rant and rave feel free to do so.

As I said, I don't care if Trump ever releases his tax returns. The POINTis that he lied when he said he would release them as soon as the audits were done and then said he would not release them even at that point. Do you deny he lied? Yes or No?

So get off whether or not Clinton lied on Benghazi. Irrelevant. Get off whether or not Trump should or should not release his tax returns. Irrelevant. Focus your addlepated mind for just a second on whether or not Trump lied about releasing his income taxes.
You're a liar, speedy. The investigations established that hildebeest and Odumbo were incompetent buffoons who lied their asses off to cover their incompetent, lying asses during an election year, speedy. Furthermore, a part of Trump's taxes were released, speedy, and your lying ilk -- including hildebeest and company -- misrepresented and lied about that fraction they did get their lying little fingers on, speedy.
Old 06-19-2017, 06:52 AM   #24
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a liar, speedy. The investigations established that hildebeest and Odumbo were incompetent buffoons who lied their asses off to cover their incompetent, lying asses during an election year, speedy. Furthermore, a part of Trump's taxes were released, speedy, and your lying ilk -- including hildebeest and company -- misrepresented and lied about that fraction they did get their lying little fingers on, speedy.
As I said before, I'm through discussing Benghazi. None of Trump's taxes were "released" idiot. I think one year's returns were leaked.

You have not answered my question so I'm not going to continue this discussion with you until you respond to my very simple question:

Did Trump lie when he said he would release his taxes after the audits were complete? Let me help you out.

The following was a Trump statement at the first Presidential debate:

“I’m under a routine audit and it'll be released, and as soon as the audit is finished it will be released."

And now:

"I might release them after I'm out of office."
Old 06-19-2017, 01:23 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
As I said before, I'm through discussing Benghazi. None of Trump's taxes were "released" idiot. I think one year's returns were leaked.

You have not answered my question so I'm not going to continue this discussion with you until you respond to my very simple question:

Did Trump lie when he said he would release his taxes after the audits were complete? Let me help you out.

The following was a Trump statement at the first Presidential debate:

“I’m under a routine audit and it'll be released, and as soon as the audit is finished it will be released."

And now:

"I might release them after I'm out of office."
"Leaked" is "released", speedy. And the rumor is that Trump "leaked" the "release" so that jackasses like Madcow would look like an idiot. And she did ... and you do too, speedy.
Old 06-19-2017, 03:32 PM   #26
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Leaked" is "released", speedy. And the rumor is that Trump "leaked" the "release" so that jackasses like Madcow would look like an idiot. And she did ... and you do too, speedy.
Only an idiot would think that "leaked" is synonymous with "released". Releasing is a formal process in which Trump or his associates would openly hand over the documents to others. Leaking is defined as "Unauthorized (especially deliberate) disclosure of confidential information." meaning someone who had access to Trump's tax returns gave the information out without the permission to do so.

But I digress by proving you wrong yet again.

You continually ignore answering my very simple question:

Did Trump lie when he said he would release his taxes after the audits were complete?

I assume you are bright enough to understand what I am asking. Maybe not.
Old 06-19-2017, 07:27 PM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Only an idiot would think that "leaked" is synonymous with "released". Releasing is a formal process in which Trump or his associates would openly hand over the documents to others. Leaking is defined as "Unauthorized (especially deliberate) disclosure of confidential information." meaning someone who had access to Trump's tax returns gave the information out without the permission to do so.

But I digress by proving you wrong yet again.

Did Trump lie when he said he would release his taxes after the audits were complete?

It's "synonymous" when the man "leaking" the "released" return is Trump, speedy. Go screw yourself, speedy.
Old 06-20-2017, 05:49 AM   #28
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's "synonymous" when the man "leaking" the "released" return is Trump, speedy. Go screw yourself, speedy.

Old 06-20-2017, 06:32 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Quote:
Bringing up Hillary Clinton is ridiculous. She is ancient history. Focus on the present.
Quote:
Again, this thread is not about why Hillary Clinton lost. .... get over the fact that Clinton lost and she is ancient history. Time to move on.
Quote:

As I said, I don't care if Trump ever releases his tax returns.

So get off whether or not Clinton lied on Benghazi.
Speedo doesn't want to talk about Clinton any more?

BTW, Speedo, when you "take a LEAK" are you "releasing" piss?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 06:39 AM   #30
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Trump's tax returns had nothing to do with the OP; yet, speedy deflected the thread in that direction and pointedly called Trump a liar. The counter-point to his ignorant POV is that hildebeest was the bigger liar

So a Trump question gets a Clinton answer ...got it.
JCM800 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women