Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452886
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47455
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37068
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35221
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2015, 02:23 AM   #331
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider
Don't wade into things where you aren't concerned.

I've got a goddamn degree in sucking dick :mf_swordfig ht:

HA HA HA
Keep trying. You'll get the hang of that quote thing real soon.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 07:52 AM   #332
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
WTF? Why does Assup keep bitching and moaning about links? I've already handed his ass to him 3 times on this question. Must be the Alzheimers.... here we go again:

1. If you weren't too lazy to google his name, you would know that Bret Stephens writes for the Wall Street Journal.

2. If you didn't have Alzheimers, you would remember that I post WSJ stories in their entirety (instead of a link) because the WSJ has a paywall.

3. If you weren't such a broke loser, you could afford your own online subscription.

Make that 4 times!

It's not up to me to make your posts legitimate. Or do your work for you, you lazy loud mouthed bush league cunt.

Not is it up to anybody to do additional research to find out whether you've doctored a post.

You think you've got the credibility to post without attribution? Think again, Junior! You are IBJunior.

Four times? Links!

Now tag your Butt Buddy from Pissburgh so he can get you out of another ass whooping!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 11:50 AM   #333
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It's not up to me to make your posts legitimate. Or do your work for you, you lazy loud mouthed bush league cunt.

Not is it up to anybody to do additional research to find out whether you've doctored a post.

You think you've got the credibility to post without attribution? Think again, Junior! You are IBJunior.
Funny how you mention IB. Whatever you may think of his politics, he carefully backs up his positions with quotes from relevant books, columns and sources that are properly cited. Unlike you with your childish, anti-intellectual belches. Over 26,500 posts and no one has ever seen you make an intelligent point, let alone include a respectable citation.

Do you even know how to paste a link?

And you're accusing me of having "doctored" columns before I post them here? Prove it or STFU, you lying shitbag. My “doctoring” consists of highlighting key lines to help morons like you, who are intellectually stunted, severely reading- and comprehension-challenged, and riddled with every type of attention-deficit disorder known to exist.

The fact that you admit it would require "additional research" on your part to figure out who Bret Stephens is perfectly illustrates what a clueless idiot you are! And even that hilariously revealing admission of sheer ignorance is surpassed by your characterization of the Wall Street Journal - one of the finest, most revered and professional publications on the planet - as a platform for “radical hate bullshit.” Next time I post a column, go ask your freelance faggot friend from Arkansas (who laughably claims to have a Journalism degree) what it's about and maybe you can spare yourself all this embarrassment. Oh wait, he's the dipshit who doesn't know what plagiarism is! That means he can't help you either. Looks like you're fucked, assup!

Look, my posts are for the eccie cognoscenti. They're obviously not for colossally ignorant and uncouth spammers like you. I can't waste my time anymore trying to make them comprehensible to dim-witted libtards who can't even use an online dictionary to look up befuddling words containing more than 2 syllables.

After 6 years and 26,500 posts, you have yet to contribute anything of value to any discussion here. You have less substance than a snowflake.

Bam has you pegged well. Arnold Ziffel is your role model. And your incessant oinking ain't making it here. Never has, never will.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 01:12 PM   #334
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

The WSJ is a right-leaning newspaper. You wouldn't extend the same courtesy to a left-leaning publication, which makes you a hypocritical turd.

Cognoscenti? LMAO that's a good one. What a fucking douchebag.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 01:27 PM   #335
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
The WSJ is a right-leaning newspaper. You wouldn't extend the same courtesy to a left-leaning publication, which makes you a hypocritical turd.
Nonsense. The NYT is a left-leaning publication that clearly loathes Republicans, yet I would never say it's full of "radical hate bullshit".

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Cognoscenti? LMAO that's a good one.
The fact that you had to look it up means you're not one of them.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 05:55 AM   #336
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nonsense.

The fact that you had to look it up means you're not one of them.
He's got a "degree in journalism"! Remember?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 09:13 AM   #337
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
He's got a "degree in journalism"! Remember?
A "degree in journalism " just like fellow "outed " plagiarist Jason Blair of the libs favorite NY Times ? woomby probably got HIS " degree " through mail order. And scrawling his name and number on all of the truck stop's men's room stalls in Arkansas doesn't make him a "journalist " much as he wants it to be ! Another Dan Rather / Brian Williams wanna-be !!! No wonder he can't hold a steady gig other than down " freelancing " at the 'holes !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 09:18 AM   #338
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
A "degree in journalism " ...woomby probably got HIS " degree " through mail order!

Naaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He's on the front, and so is his Truck Stop Stall Logo:

"Tastes just as good as HE remembers!"
Old 12-13-2015, 11:18 AM   #339
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Four times? Links!

Now tag your Butt Buddy from Pissburgh so he can get you out of another ass whooping!
Hey Asswipe, how do you spell sooie? Tag completed.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 12:51 PM   #340
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Hey Asswipe, how do you spell sooie? Tag completed.
He really should be scouting for endangered salamanders from Barton Creek.
Old 12-13-2015, 08:57 PM   #341
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Funny how you mention IB. Whatever you may think of his politics, he carefully backs up his positions with quotes from relevant books, columns and sources that are properly cited. Unlike you with your childish, anti-intellectual belches. Over 26,500 posts and no one has ever seen you make an intelligent point, let alone include a respectable citation.

Do you even know how to paste a link?

And you're accusing me of having "doctored" columns before I post them here? Prove it or STFU, you lying shitbag. My “doctoring” consists of highlighting key lines to help morons like you, who are intellectually stunted, severely reading- and comprehension-challenged, and riddled with every type of attention-deficit disorder known to exist.

The fact that you admit it would require "additional research" on your part to figure out who Bret Stephens is perfectly illustrates what a clueless idiot you are! And even that hilariously revealing admission of sheer ignorance is surpassed by your characterization of the Wall Street Journal - one of the finest, most revered and professional publications on the planet - as a platform for “radical hate bullshit.” Next time I post a column, go ask your freelance faggot friend from Arkansas (who laughably claims to have a Journalism degree) what it's about and maybe you can spare yourself all this embarrassment. Oh wait, he's the dipshit who doesn't know what plagiarism is! That means he can't help you either. Looks like you're fucked, assup!

Look, my posts are for the eccie cognoscenti. They're obviously not for colossally ignorant and uncouth spammers like you. I can't waste my time anymore trying to make them comprehensible to dim-witted libtards who can't even use an online dictionary to look up befuddling words containing more than 2 syllables.

After 6 years and 26,500 posts, you have yet to contribute anything of value to any discussion here. You have less substance than a snowflake.

Bam has you pegged well. Arnold Ziffel is your role model. And your incessant oinking ain't making it here. Never has, never will.

WOW! Great meltdown. Struck a nerve, did I Junior?

You can prove you're not doctoring threads by posting links, dickcheese.

Until you can play it straight (WKing for your mentor aside) you'll never matter.

LMAO @ intellectually bankrupt dipshit.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women