Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2024, 12:55 PM   #16
LaylaR
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 594486

I completely agree with this! Since I started in this job 2 years ago, it is one of the unfair things that I have had to observe about this industry. super sad
LaylaR is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 01:57 PM   #17
Dpthrtlvr
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaylaR View Post
I am very sorry that you have experienced something like this, not all providers are dirty, in my case I have a dog, he’s super lovely btw and I always make sure to clean and always leave my house smelling fresh and fabulous before and after receiving a client because the impression counts! a pretty, clean and organized woman in her house is everything in my opinion
The impression definitely counts but so does your service. Or in your case, lack thereof. No amount of clean is going to make up for an uninteresting experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
What I’ve learned that Eccie is now, it’s a site for more of the cheaper providers and lots of nasty requests come through guys on Eccie asking for services I would never ever do. It’s truly disgusting and really a worry that girls are doing those services for guys to ask.

I popped back on to see if Eccie has changed from years ago only to see it got worse. That’s why all the higher quality providers I know of they wouldn’t dare post on Eccie. It’s turned into skipthegames2. Just low quality all around the board…it’s just entertainment at this point..
And here you are... Really Biomed, if BabyDallass thinks Eccie is so terrible why don't you honor her with a ban.
Dpthrtlvr is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 03:38 PM   #18
LaylaR
Upgraded Female Account

Dear, Dpthrtlvr…. My regular clients are high quality, I'm not cheap, they are hygienic, polite and super adorable. In my experience I only see and accept good clients and those who personally meet all my expectations. My clients always have the best experience with me. I hope that helps with your comment about me
Old 04-16-2024, 06:43 PM   #19
Dpthrtlvr
Premium Access

Quote:
Dear, Dpthrtlvr…. My regular clients are high quality, I'm not cheap, they are hygienic, polite and super adorable. In my experience I only see and accept good clients and those who personally meet all my expectations. My clients always have the best experience with me. I hope that helps with your comment about me
I didn't make any comment about your clients, my dear. Just about your service. Your place was very well kept when I visited. Unsurprising, since your mother just left. Perhaps that's why you were so uptight that you would barely speak to me much less render service of value to your donation. I understand that you may have some language barrier but if that keeps you from speaking the universal language you might be fair to your clients and pass on those that don't speak Spanish. I only speak up because you choose to come on the board and bash the hobbyists. Really you have no room to complain in my opinion.
Old 04-16-2024, 07:15 PM   #20
LaylaR
Upgraded Female Account

I never met you before, and probably if that happened probably was when I started in this bussiness, back on that time I was a girl very shy and very uncomfortable because it was something new for me. make no sense your comment �� I do speak 2 languages very well. Spanish and my second one is English. There’s 2 thing probably why I don’t speak to you: “Maybe I was uncomfortable with your presence”. 2.”probably you just came straight to bed and never had any interesting conversation with me”. That’s 2 options otherwise, making false accusations is very disgusting and disrespectful.
Old 04-17-2024, 05:50 AM   #21
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Personally i think this thread it has been very informative and i believe some different pionts view was expressed which I think is a great thing some things that others have said was wrong and now i know more and better now if others have learned something
CatMan4u is online now   Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 07:21 AM   #22
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpthrtlvr View Post
The impression definitely counts but so does your service. Or in your case, lack thereof. No amount of clean is going to make up for an uninteresting experience.

And here you are... Really Biomed, if BabyDallass thinks Eccie is so terrible why don't you honor her with a ban.
I just said what MOST of Eccie is, not all. I’m sure they’re still a few guys on here that respect us ladies and don’t mind to pay our asking rates, and not ask us for things that aren’t safe.
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 08:51 AM   #23
Dpthrtlvr
Premium Access

Quote:
I never met you before, and probably if that happened probably was when I started in this bussiness, back on that time I was a girl very shy and very uncomfortable because it was something new for me. make no sense your comment �� I do speak 2 languages very well. Spanish and my second one is English. There’s 2 thing probably why I don’t speak to you: “Maybe I was uncomfortable with your presence”. 2.”probably you just came straight to bed and never had any interesting conversation with me”. That’s 2 options otherwise, making false accusations is very disgusting and disrespectful.
You never met me before but... LMAO. We definitely met. And as I said before you barely would speak to me at all so how I am supposed to warm you up is a mystery. In any case as the service provider it's your responsibility to ensure that you are comfortable and ready to provide the service that you advertise. If you aren't comfortable with someone's presence you can always offer to return the fee and skip the service. Given that there has been one review that mirrored my experience and several other comments suggests that it wasn't me that is the problem. And your comments here make clear your lack of facility with the English language. I don't hold it against you but you shouldn't pretend that it's not the case.
Old 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM   #24
Dpthrtlvr
Premium Access

Quote:
I just said what MOST of Eccie is, not all. I’m sure they’re still a few guys on here that respect us ladies and don’t mind to pay our asking rates, and not ask us for things that aren’t safe.
And here's your original statement

Quote:
"What I’ve learned that Eccie is now, it’s a site for more of the cheaper providers and lots of nasty requests come through guys on Eccie asking for services I would never ever do. It’s truly disgusting and really a worry that girls are doing those services for guys to ask.

I popped back on to see if Eccie has changed from years ago only to see it got worse. That’s why all the higher quality providers I know of they wouldn’t dare post on Eccie. It’s turned into skipthegames2. Just low quality all around the board…it’s just entertainment at this point.."
Nothing there about MOST guys. Actually, you bash on the providers who are here first by saying that the site is for "the cheaper providers". It's obvious you mean that since they don't charge your rates they must be low quality and/or trashy. Then you bash on the board and say it's "low quality all around". I think that it's clear where you stand. Pretty arrogant considering you are selling sex for a living the same as every other provider. Whatever the price you seem pretty low class.
Old 04-17-2024, 09:12 AM   #25
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
And here's your original statement

Quote:
"What I’ve learned that Eccie is now, it’s a site for more of the cheaper providers and lots of nasty requests come through guys on Eccie asking for services I would never ever do. It’s truly disgusting and really a worry that girls are doing those services for guys to ask.

I popped back on to see if Eccie has changed from years ago only to see it got worse. That’s why all the higher quality providers I know of they wouldn’t dare post on Eccie. It’s turned into skipthegames2. Just low quality all around the board…it’s just entertainment at this point.."
Nothing there about MOST guys. Actually, you bash on the providers who are here first by saying that the site is for "the cheaper providers". It's obvious you mean that since they don't charge your rates they must be low quality and/or trashy. Then you bash on the board and say it's "low quality all around". I think that it's clear where you stand. Pretty arrogant considering you are selling sex for a living the same as every other provider. Whatever the price you seem pretty low class.
You seem cheap and like you want to argue…why don’t you find something or someone to do?

Next….
Old 04-17-2024, 09:18 AM   #26
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Don’t worry hunny, we can’t please them all. Only the ones we enjoy too His post on this board show just why you probably felt the way you did with him. Sometimes we can read people before they speak much and I’m sure that’s what happened with you and him. You’re super sweet and keep making the clients happy who matter
Old 04-17-2024, 01:02 PM   #27
Dpthrtlvr
Premium Access

Quote:
You seem cheap and like you want to argue…why don’t you find something or someone to do?

Next….
I seem cheap? Where has my willingness or ability to pay come into the discussion? Unsurprising accusation from a provider who thinks she's too good for the board. And what do you know about if Layla is pleasing her clients? Pfft, please. You're a joke. She might have done a turn around but you've probably never met her and can't speak to it. You're just stroking her ego so you have an ally.
Old 04-17-2024, 01:50 PM   #28
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
I seem cheap? Where has my willingness or ability to pay come into the discussion? Unsurprising accusation from a provider who thinks she's too good for the board. And what do you know about if Layla is pleasing her clients? Pfft, please. You're a joke. She might have done a turn around but you've probably never met her and can't speak to it. You're just stroking her ego so you have an ally.
She’s beautiful and gorgeous & NOT cheap! & I’ll stroke more than her ego
Old 04-17-2024, 02:46 PM   #29
LaylaR
Upgraded Female Account

He’s just lying and mad because he’s broke and can’t afford classy ladies like us haha I’m just here laughing about how ignorant he is acting ! I’m a classy lady we are not at the same level. You should be ashamed to make false accusations. but, I think that's not something new here. I never met you before ! and I can tell looking at all your encounters here haha.. I have met wonderful mens here on this page! and they were super gentlemanly and polite! You are definitely a loser and not my type of client. Please keep looking cheap providers that's the only thing you can do

MY REPUTATION SPEAKS BETTER THAN YOUR
Old 04-17-2024, 02:49 PM   #30
LaylaR
Upgraded Female Account

It is the last comment I will respond to you. You don't deserve a second of my time. Trash!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women