Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-14-2010, 11:04 AM   #1
annabellee
Account Disabled

User ID: 14350
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Making Strap On Play Easier

A couple of comments from other threads are that after 6 thrusts it gets painful/harder... Here are some ways to make it easier to use a strap on:

Change his position. If you are in a position where you are finding it hard to thrust, change it around.

If possible, switch to a position where you are standing up, such as bending someone over a desk.

A great position for newbies (and I still love it) is a man doggy style on the edge of the bed. If possible have him come a little ways off the bed (so his feet are off the bed and bend his knees more...

Have HIM push on and off the strap on in a doggy style position. That will not only allow him more control, it will give you a break.

If there isn't more than 40 lbs in weight differential, have him straddle you.

Add lube. Easier pushing...

Take away any element where you have to deal with any other body parts... if you have ankles on your shoulders, it's harder to thrust... So change the position so you don't have to do this.

Don't walk and chew gum at the same time... Unless you have a sling, don't worry about a "reach-around."

Hope this helps...

Annabel Lee
annabellee is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:42 PM   #2
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

90% mental. The rest is technique, a good Fleet enema before,
and lots of lube. Enjoy gentlemen... This lady has an awesome website.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 03:04 PM   #3
Dasani
Account Disabled

User ID: 1567
Location: "Dallas/Ft. Worth" Call PM or email to book! Several Ladies available

Great advice...
I'll make sure, I go over it, a few times later.
Dasani is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:23 PM   #4
Peach Pleasure
Amazing Mix of P & G

User ID: 8577
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Definetly good advice, I like to use a strap on that fits around my thigh. Then I position myself either on a bench type furnishing or lie myself on the bed, facing up, feet flat on the floor, letting him lift and lower himself and freeing me to use my hands. It is my favorite way to deliver. Without the sensation of skin on skin it is hard to maintain motivated rythmn and most strap-ons will feel somewhat loose thus causeing you to want to direct with your hand, this isnt a problem with the thigh strap.
Peach Pleasure is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:33 PM   #5
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
From another thread: Love the feeldoe. No straps, no pants, none of that crap. But I'm a skin freak so yeah that's the (non) strap-on for me! I read an article in the last 7-10 days about a new Japanese electric/mechanized masturbater. If I remember and can find it, I'll post it.
I would love to see this in action.

charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:01 PM   #6
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Thanks Annabelle! I love strap on play; to give a man the gift of having someone inside of them is delirious for me. But it is a bit, not difficult, but awkward for me. You hit the nail on the head; it is the thrusting. It is an alien-feeling move for me.

I don’t know about standing, man doggie. I just don’t know how sexy a step stool would be in the bedroom! I think I’ll try standing LAZY, man doggie.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:51 PM   #7
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm one of those that say after six thrusts, I'm spent. But I'm willing to work on that!!! I've asked some men about it and it's just the shape of a woman (especially a larger woman who is REALLY curvy) that makes it more difficult to have that "swive" motion that men seem to do with little effort.

I appreciate the input here, folks. Anal play with men is just very important to me and I appreciate the helpful hints, annabellee.

Thanks!
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 01:50 AM   #8
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Something I found to be helpful is to have your man lay on his back with a pillow or a wedge under his butt. This makes the thrusting easier. Strap on play turns me on almost as much as daty. There is something so sexy about a man that can totally let go and enjoy things that are taboo.
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:16 AM   #9
loverman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

The thrusting move you gals are talking about is you have to use your pelvis like Elvis LOL! , instead of using the whole body that will tire you out quicker. Its more like dancing and doesn't come natural it takes practice but well worth it. you can go longer and faster or even slow tempo also the latex bikini strap on are the best cause the actually feel like you have a real cock attached to you . just a little tip for y'all . dam! I wish I had some one do me right now!
loverman is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:59 AM   #10
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Sounds like some time for some core training, lol.

Hmmm, not tried this, as I suck as a sub, tend to give too much feedback to my Domme, topping from the bottom, as it where.

But, maybe....

Kneeling, with him on a wedge would probably work, and then you can go full body to change it, and do the deep thrusts...
Feeldoe, hmmmmm...

Olivia... Naaa, I am too dom, have to take you.
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 04:26 PM   #11
MarieLynn of DFW
Seeking Discreet Gents 💋

User ID: 44
Location: Alliance-Fort Worth-DFW Airport-Amsterdam-Switzerland
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Strap-on play

Yes I agree strap-on play is like dancing. You have to find that special rhythm and with each partner it's different. I think the latex ones fit the best, IMHO.
MarieLynn of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 11:39 AM   #12
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater View Post
.........Olivia... Naaa, I am too dom, have to take you.
PPL, you got that right. I’m just not a man so doing the man type things just isn’t natural for me. Besides, domesticaly, I’m a subbie all the time with my man in general.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 05:42 PM   #13
Ezmerelda
Account Disabled

User ID: 2664
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a couple of Feel-does. They are awesome. And my harness's fet great as well. It is so hot to fcuk like a man. Too bad I am not able to shoot a wad on the back though. I feel so damn cheated!!

And it is nearly impossible to give him a reach around. have tried and tried to no avail.
Ezmerelda is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 09:35 AM   #14
annabellee
Account Disabled

User ID: 14350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezmerelda View Post
It is so hot to fcuk like a man.
It's even hotter to use a strap on and fuck like a woman!

Annabel Lee
annabellee is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 12:34 AM   #15
Ezmerelda
Account Disabled

User ID: 2664
My ECCIE Reviews

Annabel Lee,

Lady, You know the funniest thing, i have never been taken by a woman with my own harness

damn.

and lol at the fcuking like a woman.
Ezmerelda is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women