Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-13-2018, 02:11 PM   #31
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I wonder if it includes an image of the Swastika or the White Supremacist frog.

Great questions!

are you making hate speech against my pagan viking religion .. again?

Old 08-13-2018, 03:56 PM   #32
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Actually, man, if THIS is your religion, then ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!

Old 08-13-2018, 07:28 PM   #33
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Actually, man, if THIS is your religion, then ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!

so how many times have you appealed to a "higher power" over my avatar?

hahahahaaaa
Old 08-13-2018, 07:40 PM   #34
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Mod say what...lol
Old 08-13-2018, 07:58 PM   #35
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Mod say what...lol

nothing.
Old 08-16-2018, 08:28 AM   #36
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Haven’t seen much change at all. A few of us have tried to comply but the majority have only sought ways around the rules.
Old 08-16-2018, 08:44 AM   #37
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Well, that’s done now...

Some of you may have noticed a new name at the top of this forum. Some of you know me, most of you don’t, and I hope you never do.

As of this post, things are different. What has happened before, and what has happened since Ike posted this thread and y’all ignored it, are not the way things in here are going to go. Some of you will not like the change. I don’t care. The guidelines will be enforced as I see fit to enforce them, in accordance with the owner’s wishes.

I will be making the rounds here to see what needs to be dealt with. You guys are really vanilla tame when it comes to the nuclear stuff, so I’m not too worried about that, but the insults and disrespect towards other members stops now.

Welcome to the Political Forum. Have fun everyone!
Old 08-16-2018, 09:02 AM   #38
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Wakeup...you and me have history... and of course I know you. I thought you were doing much bigger things than moderating a political forum. I hope you moderate and participate ;-)
Old 08-16-2018, 09:12 AM   #39
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

I’m not here to participate. I’m here to moderate. Two very different things. Participation would lead to me possibly being biased for or against certain members, and that isn’t going to happen.

I am doing much bigger things, I was sent here because I am one of the few who can do the job needed here.
Old 08-16-2018, 09:16 AM   #40
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Godspeed.
Old 08-16-2018, 09:23 AM   #41
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

So you're saying you still have personal biases? Let me ask since you used to make it quite clear in numerous public posts on Eccie...do you still dislike minority providers? You dont have to answer that and I wont search for those old posts I was just curious. We haven't talked in a while. How is Val your wife? And I've been dying to know was using the term Encounters vs. Reviews your brain child? I miss our epic battles you used to be a worthy opponent I hope you change your mind about participating. ;-)
Old 08-16-2018, 09:29 AM   #42
lustylad
BANNED

Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
...but the insults and disrespect towards other members stops now.
Sorry but I don't understand what this means. If someone calls me "ladyboy" do I hit the rtm button and you will ban the offending poster for hostile, disrespectful speech? What if someone posts "you deplorables all think alike"? Banned again? How about if someone baits a Trump supporter by constantly referring to our President in a hostile, disrespectful manner as "twitler" and the "orange sphincter"? Banned? What if someone makes offensive and disparaging comments about the military or another poster's military service? What if they belittle my hometown or my favorite sports team? What if they call me a racist? What if they call me a liar? Do I hit the rtm button at the slightest offense, real or perceived? Is that really what you want?

Or how about the comment that I enshrined in my signature - "your opinion is shit"? Extremely hostile and offensive, don't you think? I found it amusing but I can feign indignation now that I know by doing so I can get the offending poster banned.

And why is any of this necessary? I can't imagine it has anything to do with FOSTA since you admitted everyone already observes the nuclear rules. Why follow Mark Zuckerberg into censorship hell when this forum is doing fine under the status quo?
Old 08-16-2018, 09:36 AM   #43
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

I can say what the fuck I want about that orange head skunk Donald Trump unless he personally hits the RTM button it's not a rule violation to shit on the president
Old 08-16-2018, 09:48 AM   #44
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Sorry but I don't understand what this means. If someone calls me "ladyboy" do I hit the rtm button and you will ban the offending poster for hostile, disrespectful speech?
Feel free to hit the RTM button on any violations you think you witness. In that case, I would issue a warning or points to the individual and move on. We don’t ban members for individual infractions apart from the nuclear rules. The point system will take care of banning them for me, if their behavior doesn’t correct itself before they reach the point limit.

Quote:
What if someone posts "you deplorables all think alike"? Banned again?
Deplorables is actually a political term now, much more than just the word itself. It has been embraced by book writers and people from both sides of the political spectrum. Feel free to use it in that context as much as you want. Again, no bans.

Quote:
How about if someone baits a Trump supporter by constantly referring to our President in a hostile, disrespectful manner as "twitler" and the "orange sphincter"? Banned?
Baiting isn’t against the guidelines, and the president isn’t a member here. The guidelines do not apply to him. Rising to that bait in a disrespectful manner is against the guidelines though. My advice would be to keep yourselves under control, either when making posts, or responding to posts. Again, no ban.

Quote:
What if someone makes offensive and disparaging comments about the military or another poster's military service?
The military isn’t a member here. They guidelines do not apply to them. If someone comments on a member’s military service in a disrespectful way, that’s against the guidelines.

Quote:
What if they belittle my hometown or my favorite sports team?
Your hometown and your favorite baseball team are not members here. The guidelines do not apply to them.

Quote:
What if they call me a racist? What if they call me a liar?
That depends. Are you? Did they call you that in a way to cause offense? This applies to all manner of single word descriptions. That’s all at my discretion to issue infractions if I feel they are needed.

Quote:
Do I hit the rtm button at the slightest offense, real or perceived?
Again, feel free to hit the RTM button whenever you feel you have witnessed a violation. When you hit it, it’s only your perception...I will determine the reality of it by issuing infractions, or not.

Quote:
Is that really what you want?
What I want is irrelevant, what has been chosen for me is at hand.

Quote:
Or how about the comment that I enshrined in my signature - "your opinion is shit"? Extremely hostile and offensive, don't you think?
Not to me. As soon as you direct that comment to another member, you will have violated the guidelines.

Quote:
I found it amusing but I can feign indignation now that I know by doing so I can get the offending poster banned.
I’m happy that you have found something to take joy in. Cherish that.

Quote:
And why is any of this necessary?
It’s necessary because the board owners deem it so. That’s all you need to know.
Old 08-16-2018, 09:53 AM   #45
lustylad
BANNED

Hey ChappedAss this is an anonymous board. Without outing me you don't know if I'm Donald Trump or Omarosa. Either one could crush your tiny balls into dust. Just stating facts.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women