Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452824
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2016, 02:09 PM   #1
redbeard087
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default "Hands Free" Orgasms?

So I've been interested in this lately. Its when edging, tease, and denial go on to such an extent that in the final stages of play, a man can full on orgasm/ejaculate without any direct stimulation to the cock.

Does anyone know anything about it? Seen it, done it, know how to make it happen? I've attempted it before in self sessions with no results.
redbeard087 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 02:57 PM   #2
TheOtherMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I've done it many times. Edging without touching the penis (usually through anal or sack stimulation) or edging with penis stimulation, but stopping at the point of no return (aka a ruined orgasm). The most intense one I've ever had was through electrical stim, but I don't recommend that unless you're fairly B&D (CBT, especially) experienced. It's not a mind blowing orgasm, just a normal one in my experience. It's usually more for your top's enjoyment, as there is a sense of satisfaction in getting you there without direct stimulation or in ruining your orgasm. Caveat : an incredible amount of pleasure can be had (by both parties) by over-stimulating the penis after a ruined orgasm, but the bottom should really be restrained as it's quite overwhelming.
TheOtherMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 03:07 PM   #3
bigmiketwo
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

Have been stroked close to completion then put over the edge with prostate massage (internal). Is powerful but not as powerful (for me) as combining both stroking and prostate massage, especially after getting close without crossing goal for a half hour or hour.
bigmiketwo is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 03:17 PM   #4
redbeard087
Valued Poster

I've read about electro-stim to the prostate and am very curious but since I'm not into overt amounts of pain may have to take a pass on it lol.

It comes from wanting a degrading / forced session where the lady I'm playing with owns me to the point of being able to take my orgasms even if I don't want it to happen. I've never been able to lose control on that level, but would like to.
Old 07-03-2016, 06:06 PM   #5
bigmiketwo
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

A prostate massage is not painful if done properly. It is uncomfortable at first if you haven't done it before, but becomes comfortable and feels really good when your sphincter relaxes enough to accept a finger or toy. And the electro stim is similar. A probe is inserted into your dick far enough to be close to the prostate, then another is inserted anally near the prostate. The current level is not painful but can take some getting used to. And a few sessions with sounds would probably be indicated before approaching this type of play. But if done properly neither should be painful.
bigmiketwo is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 06:52 PM   #6
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

I have also had success when performing a pm on someone; meaning I didn't have any penile contact and was able to get them to climax through pm only.

The only other way I have come close (pun intended) is when I touch it and like one second later he was climaxing; meaning he was so turned on leading up to that point, that all it took was the slightest of contact to make it happen.

I agree it is an awesome thing to experience. I've had wet dreams every now and then as an adult and it is a pretty bad ass feeling, waking up with an orgasm, having not even touched yourself, lol.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 09:32 AM   #7
redbeard087
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
I have also had success when performing a pm on someone; meaning I didn't have any penile contact and was able to get them to climax through pm only.

The only other way I have come close (pun intended) is when I touch it and like one second later he was climaxing; meaning he was so turned on leading up to that point, that all it took was the slightest of contact to make it happen.

I agree it is an awesome thing to experience. I've had wet dreams every now and then as an adult and it is a pretty bad ass feeling, waking up with an orgasm, having not even touched yourself, lol.

And that's what I'm talking about. I may try the sounding as was mentioned earlier but PM/pegging to orgasm is what's really got me interested, as all those type of sessions ended with full on HJs to milk It out.

But after more research about electro stim to the prostate, yes please, who's game lol.
Old 07-04-2016, 01:20 PM   #8
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbeard087 View Post
And that's what I'm talking about. I may try the sounding as was mentioned earlier but PM/pegging to orgasm is what's really got me interested, as all those type of sessions ended with full on HJs to milk It out.

But after more research about electro stim to the prostate, yes please, who's game lol.
I've had a few requests for sounding lately. I've never done it to anyone and don't have the equipment....however, as it seems people are interested in it, I was thinking recently I may have to invest and purchase some equipment soon.

My only issue with it, is that I don't like to do anything to someone that hasn't been done to me first, so I can at least have some sort of understanding of what I am doing to a person.

So, I guess I would have to experiment with it first and have someone use it on me, lol.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women