Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2019, 05:48 PM   #1
xfrankthetankx
Valued Poster

Location: The ugly red headed bastard stepchild of the Twin Cities
Encounters: 21
Default AMPs being targeted, will it happen in Omaha?

https://reason.com/blog/2019/02/22/r...-arrest-is-par
xfrankthetankx is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 06:36 AM   #2
charmingmark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

They already have operations going on all over. These Asian massage parlors are known for getting busted and law enforcement targets. Why in the world would anyone take a risk to be busted with underage when there are quality providers who you know are safe.
AVOID MASSAGE PARLORS.
charmingmark is online now   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 06:59 AM   #3
north65
It is what it is

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmingmark View Post
They already have operations going on all over. These Asian massage parlors are known for getting busted and law enforcement targets. Why in the world would anyone take a risk to be busted with underage when there are quality providers who you know are safe.
AVOID MASSAGE PARLORS.
Ditto!
north65 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 10:34 AM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That is why you research. Research. Research.
The only way to have fun without getting a silver bracelet..js...lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 12:38 PM   #5
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I’d venture a guess and say this is going on in hundreds of parlors nationwide. As we saw in Florida, it’s upwards of six months before they make arrests. I’d stay far far away from any massage parlor unless you are getting a legit massage. Fortunately I’ve never been to one.
omg_lol is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 02:08 PM   #6
xfrankthetankx
Valued Poster

Where did they specifically mention anyone underage being verifiably involved?

Don't fall for the hysteria.

Read the article.

Not a single trafficking charge thus far, all adults charged with prostitution related offenses thus far.

No mention of anything underage other than the implication of the common phrase "girls".

Uncle Leo has shown their cards though. Their Christian overlords have given them their marching orders to go after AMPs.

Hotels and AMPs, ladies and gents.

But yes, based on the details of the story I would avoid AMPs like the plague.

The article all but says they had full audio and video surveillance running at all times inside the AMP. Juries love indisputable audio and video evidence. Let's see how Mr. Kraft's team of high end lawyers gets him out of this.

The NFL is surely salivating at the opportunity to heavily fine or force Mr. Kraft to sell his beloved team depending on outcome of the case.

It will be an interesting story to follow as charging documents and court proceedings reveal Uncle Leo's tactics and potential legal problems with those methods.

Remember always read human trafficking operation as prostitution sting (since Homeland Security Investigations ties their funds to calling the event a human trafficking operation) until the contents of the article reveal actual human trafficking has occurred like a case in Utah involving an LDS church leader that is currently still under investigation.
Old 02-23-2019, 02:43 PM   #7
vicng84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmingmark View Post
AVOID MASSAGE PARLORS.
Underage? LOL have you ever been to an AMP?
vicng84 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 03:45 PM   #8
charmingmark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

They indicated some girls were age 14 and they were basically slaves and could not leave. This is why they are targeting parlors because of the underage. You would lose everything if you had a encounter with a underage person.

How can a government allow these girls to be abused for months for there sole purpose of getting as large number of clients under arrest. Something wrong with that.
charmingmark is online now   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 04:52 PM   #9
xfrankthetankx
Valued Poster

I'm going to need a source on that.

No reputable source I'm aware of has reported anything like what you're alleging as to anyone underage being involved, let alone a specific age.

But yes you're not only stupid, but your life is over if you are involved in any illicit way with someone underage. There's no debating that ever.

Easy, you're letting the hysteria blind you and assume the government wouldn't lie to the public.

The reason it went on for months is because no one underage was involved. If someone underage was involved they would have made arrests and named names immediately.

It's all about the maximum numbers and the scary press releases so Uncle Leo can justify shifting the funds that used to go into the War on Drugs into the War on Sex.

I will believe the reports that Robert Kraft isn't the biggest name that will get charged when it's all said and done though.

They have months of audio and video surveillance to go thru and positively identify every client possible with.

If it doesn't get thrown out in court at some point (they better have all their ducks in a row on the surveillance within each AMP) this will be prosecuted for the next couple years easy before the last charge is dropped or receives a sentence.
Old 02-23-2019, 05:15 PM   #10
I h8 you
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Crazy
I h8 you is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 05:20 PM   #11
xfrankthetankx
Valued Poster

I'll take the Sheriff down there's word:

"Sheriff Snyder said that none of the victims were underage."
Old 02-23-2019, 05:35 PM   #12
xfrankthetankx
Valued Poster

Maybe you're thinking about the other dirtbag billionaire from the same part of Florida:

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/n...506170821.html
Old 02-23-2019, 06:47 PM   #13
I h8 you
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

https://www.3newsnow.com/news/nation...assage-parlors

The cops know about RubMaps.
I h8 you is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 07:29 PM   #14
xfrankthetankx
Valued Poster

Cops in Iowa knew about rubmaps a long time ago.

I'm sure there's a discussion over on the Iowa boards about the conservative do gooder feminist governor and mayor touring the state pushing cities to pass ordinances that ban AMPs based of the Johnston mayor's first in the state ordinance that has passed muster in the courts already.
Old 02-23-2019, 08:10 PM   #15
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I h8 you View Post
Assume the cops know everything...because they do. On that note, they know about Eccie, p411, OH2, etc. There is no privacy, only discretion. The police don’t have the time or inclination to bust johns and providers who exercise discretion; there’s lots of low hanging fruit to pick, especially if they nab someone high profile that gets their names in the papers and justifies their funding.

Much like how the war on drugs 50 years later has resulted in more drugs flowing into the US more than ever, the world’s oldest profession will be alive and well. You’re just going to have to rely more on your big head than your little head.
omg_lol is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women