Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2019, 05:43 PM   #31
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanessaamour View Post
I've met him 2xs and have had no issue with him was polite and not aggressive. Just my 2centss. Everyone gets along with everyone differently but I wouldn't put him up by doc holiday not by any means
It is nice when two people are able to connect and have a good time!!

I am very glad to hear that you two had a pleasant encounter... Your 2 cents are always welcome!!

Your appreciative slave,

Guinevere
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 05:44 PM   #32
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvbling42 View Post
French - Va te faire foutre
Italian - Vaffanculo! (Go...)
Polish - Odpieprz się!
Russian (my fav) - отвали
Ahhh... Now, you are just trying to turn me on!! Lol

Your intelligent loving slave,

Guinevere
Old 02-20-2019, 06:52 PM   #33
rvbling42
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I figured I’d help out my friend lmcc!! Lol
rvbling42 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 09:19 PM   #34
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville’s Haze View Post
Never trust a guy who types u instead of you.
Never mind someone with LEO in their handle.
It’s probably Mata.

Mata Whatever happened to that guy .
JalapenoPopper is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 07:44 AM   #35
Artofme
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

I haven’t met either of them..but from reading this post, I understand that rules were broken, lines were crossed, words were loose and pre-set expectations were not met. This whole hobby thing is a secret business for the majority..there is creepiness bound to be lurking..hence, the precautions! If there are red flags, it is absolutely okay to say NO. In my rookie days, I wish paid attention to red flags and follow the gut.

I am glad Slave took the time to post this topic. To me it’s not about deciding who is in the right here, it’s about reminding ourselves to be careful! Unless you don’t want to that’s your choice ..lol
Artofme is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 08:34 PM   #36
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
THIS is why I just say "YES DEAR" when the little woman starts redecorating our in call!! Lol

Your sassy loving slave,

Guinevere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
Smile In the mind of an INTJ... Down the RABBIT HOLE we go...
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 10:20 AM   #37
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Sorry for the issues -- to both parties, of course.

imo, simple philosophy that seems to work well for 99 pct of the folks in the hobby:

-- when you get turned down, move on

-- at the first sign of belligerence, same thing, just don't reply, maybe use the ignore button

otoh, those who persist in unwanted communications are always contributing to an individual's data base and will no doubt end up in a restricted or, worse, a public research situation and rarely in a good way.

heck, I got two very curt! rejections this morning based on unknown to me factors. I have already archived those and moved on. (No, please do not ask for details.)

Happy Hobbying!
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 11:54 AM   #38
lovelyevelyn
Account Disabled

User ID: 288080
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys... the majority of you are amazing. But this is exactly why some of us just don't respond to your PMs, we don't want to deal with the drama.

I understand it, you think we're gorgeous and wanna spend time. And hypothetically, you can. But we ultimately get the say so at the end of the day. You're entering our space, and an extremely personal one at that. If we say no, just leave it alone. There are many, many other girls on here. Don't get so fixated on one, it ends up creeping the most of us out.
lovelyevelyn is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 02:02 PM   #39
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Sorry for the issues -- to both parties, of course.

imo, simple philosophy that seems to work well for 99 pct of the folks in the hobby:

-- when you get turned down, move on

-- at the first sign of belligerence, same thing, just don't reply, maybe use the ignore button

otoh, those who persist in unwanted communications are always contributing to an individual's data base and will no doubt end up in a restricted or, worse, a public research situation and rarely in a good way.

heck, I got two very curt! rejections this morning based on unknown to me factors. I have already archived those and moved on. (No, please do not ask for details.)

Happy Hobbying!
First OFF I can say that those ladies missed out on some GREAT O'S from those talented hands and mouth!! Definitely, their loss...

As far as keeping quite about PUSHY & RUDE HOBBYISTS that try to manipulate myself and other providers... NOPE, this is the PERFECT SPOT given the fact that I ignore 99% of the shit that we sometimes deal with... If he is doing it to myself and LMCC then I can GUARANTEE HE WAS DOING it to other women..

Now, either his behavior will change or we will get more alerts...

Miss you Sweetheart

Your adoring slave,

Guinevere

well, THE HOPE METHOD does not work... If you DO NOT post about it then the turkey heads will keep behaving in the same manner...
Old 02-23-2019, 05:56 AM   #40
Secret Encounters
Your naughty firecracker💥

User ID: 38910
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

What the hell.. this is crazy!
He's apologized & said ok wanted to move fwd several times. Sometimes there can be mix communication. I was txtn a client & communicating with him & it felt off but i spoke with his refrences & i thought he was being a bit too aggressive. Both refrences said nothing but positive things about him & when we met he was a total sweetheart & tipped well, on time & clean. So its about perspective & not what you say but how you say it (to both parties). If he called u a racist (not doubting you) you reminded him several times already in this thread over over & with that being said im sure he won't do that again. Lol & if he does then he's a dumb ass& has not learned his lesson!
Can't we all just get along..Thread should be closed you both have spoken your own truths. I truly am not picking any sides by any means & Sorry u had to go threw the harassment.
Leoman try a different approach u may be too blunt & u need to bring it down a notch bc you're obviously making more than 1 gal uncomfortable.

Let's move forward w/fun & laughter! Have a beautiful weekend friends!

Just my 2 cents since its an open thread.

Ps ladies any issues with any gents please post in ladies room as well..so we have our own do not see list of people & will save us all time.

Happy Saturday loves❤❤

Xo
Sweet LexXxi dd's
Secret Encounters is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 07:21 AM   #41
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Encounters View Post
What the hell.. this is crazy!
He's apologized & said ok wanted to move fwd several times. Sometimes there can be mix communication. I was txtn a client & communicating with him & it felt off but i spoke with his refrences & i thought he was being a bit too aggressive. Both refrences said nothing but positive things about him & when we met he was a total sweetheart & tipped well, on time & clean. So its about perspective & not what you say but how you say it (to both parties). If he called u a racist (not doubting you) you reminded him several times already in this thread over over & with that being said im sure he won't do that again. Lol & if he does then he's a dumb ass& has not learned his lesson!
Can't we all just get along..Thread should be closed you both have spoken your own truths. I truly am not picking any sides by any means & Sorry u had to go threw the harassment.
Leoman try a different approach u may be too blunt & u need to bring it down a notch bc you're obviously making more than 1 gal uncomfortable.

Let's move forward w/fun & laughter! Have a beautiful weekend friends!

Just my 2 cents since its an open thread.

Ps ladies any issues with any gents please post in ladies room as well..so we have our own do not see list of people & will save us all time.

Happy Saturday loves❤❤

Xo
Sweet LexXxi dd's
Don't you have another threAD to create?

I thought all of your latest threads were ridiculous but do you see me jumping on there too bash you? NOPE... I just stayed in my own lane...

If this is not an important topic TO YOU than DO NOT OPEN this thread.. It is called SELF CONTROL...
Old 02-23-2019, 09:39 AM   #42
Secret Encounters
Your naughty firecracker💥

User ID: 38910
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Lol are you ok sugar or just a bad day,bc i was clearly not bashing you but if your gonna act like a bitch to me ill treat you like one. I gave my opinion. I used to post a lot of funny shit back in the days &have been around over 15yrs i dont do drama.. Lol ThreAD to cute..but since i have free time on my hands why not laugh and enjoy life which clearly ur having a hard time doing & Clearly darling ur upset.. Lol which i could careless but keep it classy since u think ur on this high pedestal..calm ur tits its just my opinion & if u didnt want the feedback then dont post. Im not gonna kiss anyones ass im not drama & im low key so if ur gonna attack me go ahead it only makes u look bad. Ohh & hopefully ill see you at a social soon being as we have met before & u had ur hands on my tits that time we met at halloweenie party. We can certainly chat it up then.

Take care & just have a better day.. Stop being so ugly ❤

Xo
Sweet lexXxi dds
Secret Encounters is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 10:42 AM   #43
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Lol, I stopped to enjoy an execution and a pillow fight broke out.

Let's have no more of that please, LADIES. Continue bashing the fool or move along.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 01:59 PM   #44
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Ahhh...

Thanks, but I will not attend any SOCIAL EVENTS that Italia and Doc Holiday are invited too... Ones a THIEF and the other is a potty mouth outing little whore... I'm a tad bit more discerning with both my time and the company that I choose to keep... But thank you for the invitation...

I ENCOURAGE you to keep posting on my thread... The more times you post I can talk about HOBBYISTS that use BULLYING techniques to force the ladies to see them...

Now, don't get me wrong... I LOVE CK1942 and the other ladies and hobbyists that go... But I do not feel like those two people are "SAFE"... I would gladly see CK1942 out any day of the week for a luncheon or dinner... He's a great guy and a wonderful conversationalist...

I'll leave the SENSITIVITY ISSUES like RAZOR BURN to YOU... That is a topic more suited for your intellectual level...

Your amused slave,

Guinevere

PS

You don't have what it takes to upset me Sweetheart... It just is what it is... I was just staying the OBVIOUS... You post A LOT OF NEEDY THREADS!! Lol
Old 02-23-2019, 02:02 PM   #45
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Lol, I stopped to enjoy an execution and a pillow fight broke out.

Let's have no more of that please, LADIES. Continue bashing the fool or move along.
We aren't fighting... We are just being two feisty women who disagree... Lol... It is NATURAL for people to DISAGREE...

Kisses Sweetheart

Your adoring slave,

Guinevere

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women