Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2019, 01:58 PM   #1
Billybobthunder
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Default Do you have favorites?

This may have been discussed before. Do you ladies get a smile and a little wet when one of your favorites set an appointment? What is it that makes you happy/excited for the visit? Thanks for your response.
Billybobthunder is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 02:34 PM   #2
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Definitely! My favorites are those gentlemen who go the extra mile to make me feel appreciated. They’ve taken the time to learn a little bit about me and frequently surprise me with special little things to let me know they’ve been thinking about me before our date.

Here’s a recent example! My heart absolutely melted when he walked through the door with these roses. So beautiful! Thank you, SouthOKGuy!

But it’s not just the gentleman... the ladies are wonderful, too. My new friend Andrea Chase from Oklahoma brought me these lovely little gifts to thank me for inviting her to Arkansas and helping her with her visit. She’s such a sweet girl! It’s always nice when someone makes you feel appreciated. She brought me a bottle of Vanilla Crown, also. Forgot to include it in the picture. Thank you, Andrea! Can’t wait to visit & play together again soon!

Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 05:46 PM   #3
Billybobthunder
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Very nice. I will up my game.
Billybobthunder is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 05:48 PM   #4
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billybobthunder View Post
You can practice on me.

Let me know if you ever come to NWA!
Old 02-23-2019, 06:45 PM   #5
m.x.oz
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Ditto... Time to start browsing some of their wish lists on Amazon
m.x.oz is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 06:50 PM   #6
JdeHog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Guess I'll need to up my game as well!
JdeHog is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 07:08 PM   #7
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JdeHog View Post
Guess I'll need to up my game as well!
Your game is awesome, JdeHog! You always know exactly what to bring. I think this year was my best birthday present ever! Those sheets are like sleeping on butter. Thank you again!

And don’t even get me started on your homemade pickled green beans. You don’t need a special occasion to bring those, you know. Just thinking about them makes me want to whip up a bloody Mary!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 8855836D-6B8C-4EBF-8997-95E9695A34DE.jpeg (159.6 KB, 417 views)
Old 02-23-2019, 07:23 PM   #8
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

And thank you also to poor banned SpankyJ, if you’re reading as a guest. He knows my absolute love of excellent steak and brought me Ruth’s Chris gift cards for my last birthday.

And a sweet gesture doesn’t even have to be something that is purchased… I’m also extremely grateful for all the honey-do help from my hobbyist friends. Especially since I don’t have a honey of my own. Arealone just installed a new kitchen faucet for me recently. And Nukeman & JdeHog finished my deck renovation after I had to fire my incompetent contractor.

I am very, very blessed with a wonderful group of hobby friends... And I am beyond grateful! Appreciate you all very much!!!
Old 02-23-2019, 07:29 PM   #9
JdeHog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Your game is awesome, JdeHog! You always know exactly what to bring. I think this year was my best birthday present ever! Those sheets are like sleeping on butter. Thank you again!

And don’t even get me started on your homemade pickled green beans. You don’t need a special occasion to bring those, you know. Just thinking about them makes me want to whip up a bloody Mary!
Aww, why thank you Miss Ginger! I have yet to experience the new sheets, but it's definitely at the top of my to-do list when I come back from hiatus. I've only got one jar of the green beans left, I'll have to make a new batch soon. And I'll bring my bloody Mary ice cubes!
JdeHog is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 07:33 PM   #10
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Aww, why thank you Miss Ginger! I have yet to experience the new sheets, but it's definitely at the top of my to-do list when I come back from hiatus. I've only got one jar of the green beans left, I'll have to make a new batch soon. And I'll bring my bloody Mary ice cubes!
That sounds amazing & I’m very much looking forward to it! And those bloody Mary ice cubes were an excellent idea… Nothing worse than a watered-down bloody Mary!
Old 02-27-2019, 05:31 PM   #11
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I get real excited over money..it’s amazing what it does for me

Try not paying a girl her fee once and see how far flowers and cards get you

Illusions guys it’s all illusions..

For me..no favorites per say..never has been..every guy has been fun because it fulfills my fantasy of being $ to bang..simple enough..I look forward to the guy who takes his hard earned money and time away from his day to spend it on me and have some fun in the process... any and every guy who takes time to visit has been a fave because they effort is not over looked

I don’t need the “extra” effort this isn’t a relationship..your initial effort of contacting me is enough..you guys already go through enough and do enough..paying for fun shouldn’t add to that hassle..

Quote:
This may have been discussed before. Do you ladies get a smile and a little wet when one of your favorites set an appointment? What is it that makes you happy/excited for the visit? Thanks for your response.
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 06:19 PM   #12
Guest082119-1
The Best GFE around

User ID: 418264
My ECCIE Reviews

What wonderful gifts ginger!! I like a man who knows how to treat a lady. Point blank period but my fav perfume is definitely Dolce & Gabbana The One. Smells so good on me.
Guest082119-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 07:12 PM   #13
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I have a few friends that I really get excited when they come over, because they let me do anything I want to do with them.
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 07:32 PM   #14
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:

You gonna share the recipe? for the green beans?
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 09:35 PM   #15
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaste69 View Post
What wonderful gifts ginger!! I like a man who knows how to treat a lady...
I do too, hon… It’s so flattering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaste69 View Post
...but my fav perfume is definitely Dolce & Gabbana The One. Smells so good on me.
I’ll have to try that perfume! Calvin Klein Euphoria is my favorite perfume, but I’ve also been looking for an occasional change. I’ve had a lot of ladies recommend Chanel Chance, also.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women